Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

MMM Nigeria Offers 100% Per Month - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Offers 100% Per Month (605 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Offers 100% Per Month by Jeliclan: 10:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
Contact me on busjesse@gmail.com, busjesse@yahoo.com

I hope it will help u to understand most abbreviations used in MMM.

THE IDEOLOGY OF MMM Nigeria

MMM is all about People Helping People

With Free Will Donation

Through Social Network System.

Minimum donation of N1000 NGN

PH mean Providing Help
GH mean Getting Help

You can PH-GH-re-PH-GH to keep the system running.
As a cycle of PH and GH.

Free online registration to become a participant.

You stand to gain 100% Mavro growth per month on each donation made. Weekly GH is applied, it means you can get your money after confirmation of your money. Your GH start from day of confirmation and after once weekly. If your confirmation day is Friday, the next Friday you use the g button successful for four weeks. Contact me busjesse@yahoo.com busjesse@gmail.com

Plus: 10% Referrals bonuses when you invite new participants.

Plus: 5% bonus for attaching a testimonial video, expressing your happiness from what you enjoyed with MMM.

No restrains with MMM: After making a donation, you can take the money due for you anytime you want.

MMM create a fair and honest financial pace for its community.

You can participate with your spare money only.

MMM is a Global Mutual Donation Social Network...

Today you donate to somebody and Tomorrow someone will definitively donate to you as well.

Donation period is 48hrs only, if you failed to pay on time you'll be blocked from the system.

MMM is not a Bank.

MMM Does Not Have A Central Bank Account.

MMM is not an online Business.

MMM is Helping Millions and Millions of People in the Society to be Free from their Financial Slavery.

In MMM, there is No superior, therefore No giving orders.

MMM is a channel of global relations and empowerment scheme to change the world.

MMM stands for:
Mavrodi_Mondial_Movement
Global_Money_Movement

Together We Will Change World.

Contact on me busjesse@gmail.com, busjesse@yahoo.com

Re: MMM Nigeria Offers 100% Per Month by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
reasons why you should take this opportunity!
❤️Everything will always be balanced
❤️Mavro is now 100% and it will grow daily
❤️Once u P-H and its confirmed, you can G-H immediately..
❤️Programmers are fixing the glitches..
❤️The system will be very flexible.. It wnt be a burden to us, if we detect any problem, it can be reduced, also weekly G-H will control dat
❤️100% will work
❤️We need more P-H and registrations
❤️No P-H limit because people will create multiple accounts to P-H in
❤️The system determines wat u get per week... U might get it in 2wks not necessarily in 4wks
❤️❤️Observation...
❤️Technically, the 100% is due to the daily mavro growth so that those who cnt wait for 30days can G-H something reasonable and also because of the weekly G-H limit.
❤️Remember to always P-H your spare money and reP-H after every G-H.
join my Mmm telegram group through the link in my signature!
Re: MMM Nigeria Offers 100% Per Month by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Can i open another account becaure my previous account was block

(1) (Reply)

Landlord And Tenant: Laws, Rights, Limitation (Series 1) / Royalcloudpay- Another Ponzi Debuts To Scam People / Benefits Of Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.