Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya (21296 Views)

Boris Johnson Wins Parliamentary Majority In UK Snap Election / John Paul Mwirigi, Kenya’s Youngest Member Of Parliament / 21-Year-Old Jewell Jones Wins Michigan House Of Representatives Seat In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by laurel03(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
clandestine116:

you can help me do that and let the person contact me through the email
most of them dont use internet that is why you need to go there with your cv...
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by clandestine116: 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
laurel03:
most of them dont use internet that is why you need to go there with your cv...
when you get them, send the contact to me on that email
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by bencrane(m): 8:44am On Aug 10, 2017
9ja for ever

I pray say I no die from starvation
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by stinggy(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2017
greatermax77:
Yes, but there are still alot to be done after reducing the age limit.
Money for forms should be reduced to at least #5,000 to encorage the youths & reduce to the barest minimum money politics in the system, if not these same old crooks will still highjack the system
There's now room for independent candidates sir.
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by laurel03(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
clandestine116:

when you get them, send the contact to me on that email
sorry i can see why you are still pooor... i gv you contact to go and drop your cv you said i should go for you... na me go help you spend d money abi??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by ogawisdom(m): 9:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Given his black lips young dude must be a heavy smoker grin grin grin

23 years? Not even a graduate yet? He seriously will lack the capacity n capability to deliver. All d best young dude
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Torylanez(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2017
While youths are on Nairaland shouting afonja, aboki,hausa fulani, ipob biafra...

abusing buhari, abusing obj, abusing old men that has wrecked the country

complaining complaining... everytime
always bitter throwing religious, ethnic and political sentiments

make una de there de make noise

some people don 30yrs here and all they do is make noise and abuse abuse...

Seun needs to make use of his website for the better

Everybody in Nigeria know say Nairaland is the home of tribal,religious,political tantrums a.k.a HOME OF HATREDWhile youths are on Nairaland shouting afonja, aboki,hausa fulani, ipob biafra...

Everybody in Nigeria know say Nairaland is the home of tribal,religious,political tantrums a.k.a HOME OF HATRED
While youths are on Nairaland shouting afonja, aboki,hausa fulani, ipob biafra...

Everybody in Nigeria know say Nairaland is the home of tribal,religious,political tantrums a.k.a HOME OF HATRED
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Iamzik: 9:12am On Aug 10, 2017
youngibeh:
#NOTTOOYOUNGTORUN#. SUPPORT MY QUEST AND LETS MOVE NIGERIA FORWARD

Good what are your ideologies?
What is your manifesto?

How will you e different from the current bunch
Will your champion true federalism and restructuring?
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by thesuave10(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
free2ryhme:

See your mouth as if it is without effort

How many youth come out to vote sincerely if not for money

Keep deceiving yourself

Oga shutup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Andrecollins: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
Our youths ain't ready....
say you are not ready!
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by udosoft(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Gullibility has taken toll on us, first of all, I am a strong supporter of #youthtakeover but this time around, let's circumvent on the fact and leave sentiments apart, Kenya has a parliamentary system where six positions are strictly reserved for the youths, ranging from 18 to 30 years irrespective of your background or tribe, next time make research before wailing.... Daalukwanu
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2017
I wiped for Nigeria youths. They are here licking 93 year old politicians that are shitting on their destinies using deception and names of political parties to holding Nigeria youths hostages.
Nigeria youths are the number one killers of their destinies, watch out how they are discouraging any non political parties individuals seeking elected positions. Because he/she is not a APC/PDP members or too young to govern nationa affairs.

Independent candidates elections can only seen existed in Biafra Republic not in the Nigeria the zoo.

#NigeriaIsAZoo.
#NigeriaIsUncivillised

#Referendum.
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by tk4rd: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2017
bigCassava:
23-year-old John Paul Mwirigi beats rival Joseph Mwereria to win Igembe South Parliamentary seat in Meru County with 19,366 votes.Mwirigi is currently a third-year university student whose campaign was financed by his supporters. On holidays, he worked as a boda boda rider in Maua town. He ran as an independent candidate, while his rival contested on a Jubilee Party ticket.

Source –
http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/08/23years-300l-varsity-student-wins.html?m=1
"...He ran as an independent candidate....."
That was the only thing I saw there.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 10, 2017
ogawisdom:
Given his black lips young dude must be a heavy smoker grin grin grin

23 years? Not even a graduate yet? He seriously will lack the capacity n capability to deliver. All d best young dude
All due respect... This your mentality is worst than Ebola virus. Simply because your dumb mindset deceiving you that you cannot succeed, doesn't mean that others of your age groups can't.

Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by tk4rd: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2017
miteolu:
Politics is Nigeria is too expensive. Talk of money to obtain candidacy form, campaign logistics and many more. Only youths that have strong godfather and financial ocean can survive.
If Independent Candidacy is approved in Nigeria,, you don't need money for obtaining of candidacy forms from parties any longer
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2017
stinggy:
No law stops Nigerian youths from running for posts too, even the ages have been reviewed to support us further but instead of coming out to run, our youths prefer either shouting "Atiku for 2019" on pages of NL or hailing "Sai Baba" and waiting from crumbs in BMC media houses undecided
And most of them condemn those within their age bracket when they want to campaign
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by smartnero24(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Nigeria giant of Africa.
Make una see wetin dey happen for Kenya
A country where the cost of election candidature forms runs into millions.
A country where this young man would probably have been assassinated or blackmailed into dropping his aspirations by opponents.
A country where this young man wouldn't have even dared to dream of running for a parliamentary seat.
A country defined by its ethnicity, religious struggles and the north, south, east & west divide more than its potential as one nation blessed with diverse natural resources
A country where all that matters to the youths is e-wars and internet trolls rather than concrete issues concerning national development
A country where we can afford to vote a 79yr old president and have him stay abroad for the majority of his tenure yet have our eyes blinded by ethnicity to rational thinking.

Give it to Nigeria!!
The giant of Africa!!

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by thesuave10(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Iamzik:
And someone will argue that Kenya is not ahead of Nigeria..

They are far ahead in technology, education, politics, economy, name it!

Youths taking their destinies in their hand and taking charge of the political space.

Our students here will be hustling to embezzle SUG dues. See what your mates are doing in other countries?

Oga shutup. How has this got to do with being ahead in technology, economy or anything infact
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by thesuave10(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Nigerian youths are extremely corrupt as well especially those in the south east north and Rivers state. Until the youths fix themselves, we should just shut up. Anyways I'll be running soon and I'll deal with saraki
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by ogawisdom(m): 11:07am On Aug 10, 2017
Jolar101:

All due respect... This your mentality is worst than Ebola virus. Simply because your dumb mindset deceiving you that you cannot succeed, doesn't mean that others of your age groups can't.

U r non cerebral with zero English comprehension ability hence its pointless engaging you
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by kasee(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2017
for Nigeria if you never reach 65 and above no career for you for government house...
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2017
ogawisdom:

U r non cerebral with zero English comprehension ability hence its pointless engaging you
Who has your well spoken English epp
Nonsense.
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by Iamzik: 11:46am On Aug 10, 2017
thesuave10:

Oga shutup. How has this got to do with being ahead in technology, economy or anything infact

You are very mannerless.
You don't tell people to shut up.

Next time Express your views and move on.

Mention areas where you think nigeria is ahead of Kenya in development, economy, politics, education or technology
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by joenor(m): 12:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hummmm
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by ovieokodhi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Omo the guys lips is showing signs of 17yrs smoking experience. Congrats
Re: 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya by suremanpatriot: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Politics in ngr us game of cannibals.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.