Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

When a lady has a flat feet. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady has a flat feet. (12445 Views)

A Man Who Engages In Anal Sex With A Lady, Has Gay Tendencies - NGR Psychologist / Yahoo Boys & Ritual: Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Message For Lazy Girls (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Ejinne Okoroafor With A Flat Chest, Got Fans Asking Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 10:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
Flat feet (also called pes planus or fallen arches) is a postural deformity in which the arches of the foot collapse, with the entire sole of the foot coming into complete or near-complete contact with the ground.

Some tribes in Nigeria and beyond believe that a lady with this condition usually brings bad luck for the man if he marries her and this has caused many break ups in a seemingly blissful union.

In fact it is a common practise that before a lady enters the house of the man after the wedding ceremony,the lady's feet are washed and the relatives of the groom usually take a meticulous look at her feet for this condition and once they notice she has a flat feet,they automatically consider her a bad omen and this is why our parents usually check out their sons fiancee for this condition.

I personally think its mere flimsy superstition and i don't believe it is associated with bad luck but many people especially the elders in some parts of the world will not want their sons to marry any lady with this condition.

So I ask;is there anything wrong with any lady with a flat feet?,is it truly a sign of bad luck from the lady?

Let's have your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017

Tosk... are you a watchman or mayguard?

You are create threads mostly at night

nawa oo

4 Likes

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Draei: 11:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
It's all crazy superstitions pulease!
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Luckygurl(f): 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Y'know!!
I had to search for the meaning of flat foot when I saw the thread.
Never seen such or perhaps haven't taken note of it.

Guys could suffer from this too, right?
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
Luckygurl:
Y'know!!
I had to search for the meaning of flat foot when I saw the thread.
Never seen such or perhaps haven't taken note of it.

Guys could suffer from this too, right?

Yes but they lay the emphasis on a lady having it and in fact most mothers from the south western region in Nigeria will go against their sons marrying a lady with such feet.

1 Like

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Edemaya: 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
I believe something 'not good' is behind it cos in any military recruit, it is always stated that those with flat foot shouldn't bother to apply.

3 Likes

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Isiz(f): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rubbish superstition...u better wife her if she's got all u desire in a woman and leave her feet alone
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by dotunbekro06(m): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Me * me dating a girl with flat foot *

My mom :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by falconey(m): 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
No prob as long as it's not flat boobs or ass
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Jj222(f): 11:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
Toks2008:

Yes but they lay the emphasis on a lady having it and in fact most mothers from the south western region in Nigeria will go against their sons marrying a lady with such feet.
so if a guy have it , does it mean he has a bad luck too. cos I v seen guys wit it
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by jhudit(f): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
The feet attached is that of a man seff, yet it's women that bring the bad luck. The women with over curved feet badlucking their men nko?

https://www.nairaland.com/1457474/people-flat-foot-cant-military-why

A thread on why flat feet people are not allowed in the military. Any other saying that it brings bad luck is hogwash.

1 Like

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by wunmi590(m): 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ayam coming
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 11:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
jhudit:
The feet attached is that of a man seff, yet it's women that bring the bad luck. The women with over curved feet badlucking their men nko?

Modified...

This is a very serious matter and it has really caused so much problems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by phintohlar(f): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Toks2008:
Flat feet (also called pes planus or fallen
arches) is a postural deformity in which the
arches of the foot collapse, with the entire
sole of the foot coming into complete or
near-complete contact with the ground.

Some tribes in Nigeria believes that a lady with this condition usually brings bad luck for the man if he marries her and this has caused many break ups in a seemingly blissful union.

I personally think its a mere superstition and i don't believe it is associated with bad luck but many people especially the elders in some parts of Nigeria will not want their sons to marry any lady with this condition.

So I ask;is there anything wrong with any lady with a flat feet?,is it truly a sign of bad luck from the lady?

Let's have your opinion.
i think have heard it before & my grandma also do say that any woman who has "ese osi meji" (2 left feet) is a bad luck
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by dingbang(m): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2017
phintohlar:
i think have heard it before & my grandma also do say that any woman who has "ese osi meji" (2 left feet) is a bad luck
undecided
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2017
It is mere superstitious belief. The only disadvantage flat footed people has is that they can't run, walk or stand for a very long period of time. Thats why army, police, navy, airforce, etc don't accept people with this condition.

3 Likes

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by geni340(f): 5:15am On Aug 10, 2017
i doubt if my fiance has ever bothered to chk my kinda foot oo..whether its flat or curvy or canoe-like.
who cares anyway
i think things like dt are rather petty..as long as d lady got nice attributes, God fearing, & a figure like a bottle of beer..

P.S mr toks, ar u a vampire ni U nor dey slip?
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by femi4: 5:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Flat feet ladies are not good with certain sex positions, especially "touch your toes". Avoid them if you can
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by nerodenero: 5:48am On Aug 10, 2017
Superstitious nonsense!!!

...they'd also say women with 'bia-bia' are also witches! Why are women always tagged with such?

If a man has flat feet, no cause for alarm but when it's the women, the superstitious belief applies.

When a married man cheats, it is the man's world and when a married woman does, hell is let loose.

Women, una sooooorrrrry ooooooo!
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 6:48am On Aug 10, 2017
phintohlar:

This is exactly why I created this thread cos of the anomaly surrounding this issue.

I don't usually believe in stuffs like this but we live in a strange world which gives room to strange myths.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by shinarlaura(f): 6:51am On Aug 10, 2017
Never heard of something like this before. Flat feet
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by shinarlaura(f): 6:53am On Aug 10, 2017
femi4:
Flat feet ladies are not good with certain sex positions, especially "touch your toes". Avoid them if you can

shocked shocked shocked
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Toks2008(m): 7:02am On Aug 10, 2017
shinarlaura:
Never heard of something like this before. Flat feet

Laura it is really an issue our mothers take very seriously and many ladies with this condition are at the risk of experiencing failed relationships if they are unfortunate to date guys from some tribes who believe in this myth.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 10, 2017
Edemaya:
I believe something 'not good' is behind it cos in any military recruit, it is always stated that those with flat foot shouldn't bother to apply.
My dad told me that. I heard even paramilitary check the foot something.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by 2buffagain(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Flat feet basically limits athletic capabilities.
Running speed is reduced because there is no "bounce".
It also means the person is prone to injury while doing certain activities like running, quick leg manuevers, etc.

So naturally, someone with that condition is not right for army setting.

As for the superstition, there are too many push people in naij.
Also, primitive minds....the likes that take women as property to be sold in the name of tradition marriage...may see things like that as an imperfection on the bride and start attributing all manner of nonsense to the poor girl.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by shinarlaura(f): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2017
Toks2008:

Laura it is really an issue our mothers take very seriously and many ladies with this condition are at the risk of experiencing failed relationships if they are unfortunate to date guys from some tribes who believe in this myth.

Hmmmmm. We hear of new things everyday. Am so surprised. It's very strange to me.
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by Luckygurl(f): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2017
nerodenero:
Superstitious nonsense!!!

...they'd also say women with 'bia-bia' are also witches! Why are women always tagged with such?

If a man has flat feet, no cause for alarm but when it's the women, the superstitious belief applies.

When a married man cheats, it is the man's world and when a married woman does, hell is let loose.

Women, una sooooorrrrry ooooooo!

@emboldened
It couldn't be more saddening

Been a whole, hope you're doing great? smiley
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by nikkypearl(f): 7:51am On Aug 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by remsonik(f): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2017
Well my brother's wife has it. When my brother brought her home my mom noticed it but because she and my dad are well read and very staunch believers they both just prayed about it. The lady is from a very good family too well brought up and we all accepted her openly. She's been with my brother for 12 years now and they are doing well. She's doing well for her self too. Infact she's my sister not sister in law

1 Like

Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by phintohlar(f): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Toks2008:

This is exactly why I created this thread cos of the anomaly surrounding this issue.

I don't usually believe in stuffs like this but we live in a strange world which gives room to strange myths.

exactly
Re: When a lady has a flat feet. by chudyprince: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2017
people with flat foot are rejected even during recruitment, read most of the criteria in recruiting exercise you will find out what am saying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Curvy Shape So Intriguing For Men? / Paradox Of Money And Women / Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.