Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (60992 Views)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by talkeverytime: 9:56am On Aug 10, 2017
wow! May they continue to live happily.

Read here "3 Lessons you need to find your Mr Right this year"

http://www.talkeverytime.com/2016/12/3-lessons-you-need-if-you-want-to-meet.html?m=1
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by christm386: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
na so, me seff tire 4 9ja, everything go enter online, now u don remind ur village witches that ur family are still happy
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by spimalkinz(m): 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
omo that cud be us
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by enemyofprogress: 9:57am On Aug 10, 2017
grayht:
...and how lalasticlacla looks at Seun Osewa
its a lie,it is seun that always look at mukina2 like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by MrCork: 9:58am On Aug 10, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian couple have got themselves trending online after a love-struck photo of them was shared online by their daughter. Twitter user (@NnennaSays) posted a photo of her cute parents with the caption; 25 years of marriage, 29 years together and my mum is still looking at my dad like this...

Online users who seem to have fallen in love with the photo - have reacted to this. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/29-years-together-mum-still-looking-dad-like-nigerian-lady.html

angry
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Amajerry83(m): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Yes na because there is money. If money no dey how she for take look her husband like dat?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by cristianisraeli: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2017
too much acting on SM...the man don provide wetin she want and shes happy and thats y she looking at him that way...make him know provide and u will see her real face..lol

3 Likes

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Mnbv: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Seriously speaking,base on what the pic portrays,the woman's look show she still love and respects her husband even after 29years of being together.
What's the secret?
It's obvious the man is stinking-ly rich and also a baddo in the ozza room.

Take this two things away of any marriage.women will turn against you and abuse the hell-out of your person,your father and even your ancestors grin.
Women can be so loving when the going is good.
That's why I must be rich and also be a lion in the ozza room.grin
it adds respect and honour to your reputation before your wife.

Is money everything? So those who don't have money would have their marriages crashed less than 5year of marriage because they don't have money?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by ifyain: 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
Seriously speaking,base on what the pic portrays,the woman's look show she still love and respects her husband even after 29years of being together.
What's the secret?

Take this two things away of any marriage.women will turn against you and abuse the hell-out of your person,your father and even your ancestors grin.
You can never please a woman, even with your money and bed antics. you just have to be lucky.

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by sweatlana: 10:04am On Aug 10, 2017
True love is real. It's just that people don't give it a chance..

If u find that one person who is made just for u, that feeling is better than anything money can buy.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 10, 2017
Your mum is pretty

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Fkforyou(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Naso I want my wife to be looking at me.... wink

But she has to be careful, else, she would be getting pregnant every 5 mins... undecided

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by BabaCommander: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
What's the secret?

Ma niggure grin grin grin
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2017
This is what I pray for...may their love last longer and grow stronger

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by repogirl(f): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2017
Awwwww, marriage goals! smiley

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by UbChapter(m): 10:19am On Aug 10, 2017
amylomo:
Awwn.. Sweet
Do you believe in love?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by iammolise(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2017
Fear the things money can do...
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by guychidile: 10:22am On Aug 10, 2017
when a woman respects and loves his husband,surely the hubby will adore and cherish the woman on daily basis .there will be good understanding,togetherness,and lively home.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by mamawin(f): 10:29am On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
What's the secret?

Please how many women do you know?
Perhaps, you arrived at this your conclusion based on the women arround you, definitely, you cannot see beyond.
My dear Steve, there are more to life that wealth and whatever happens in the 'ozza room'
There are wonderful women and men around the world, that just love their partner genuinely.

2 Likes

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by mamawin(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2017
guychidile:
when a woman respects and loves his husband,surely the hubby will adore and cherish the woman on daily basis .there will be good understanding,togetherness,and lively home.
Thumb up for you!
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by GoldNiagara(m): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2017
snowden9:
Some days ago, I was just admiring my parents as my 50+ yr old mum was tryna remove something from my 60+ yr old dad. A few days later again, my dad was telling my mum that he just paid money to the accounts of my younger brothers and she was just like 'Thank you my dear. That's why I love you.' And it just struck me like, 'Mehn, I want this in my future with my partner'. This year marks their 30yr anniversary anyway and it just looks as though they just got married.

I thought you got the secret ingredient, but you just tailed off route. Lemme assist, you see that part of transferring money... You get it now, 70 years, women will stay loyal even if you marry hundred, they will hang around. My work is done here, I have saved a future marriage.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by SilverEdit(m): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
I wish I can like this Ur comment a million times..U so correct
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by ivolt: 10:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Mnbv:

Is money everything?

He will learn from experience.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by GoldNiagara(m): 10:46am On Aug 10, 2017
snowden9:
Some days ago, I was just admiring my parents as my 50+ yr old mum was tryna remove something from my 60+ yr old dad's eyes. A few days later again, my dad was telling my mum that he just paid money to the accounts of my younger brothers and she was just like 'Thank you my dear. That's why I love you.' And it just struck me like, 'Mehn, I want this in my future with my partner'. This year marks their 30yr anniversary anyway and it just looks as though they just got married.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by VeniJu: 10:47am On Aug 10, 2017
clandestine116:
pardon me for deviating from the main topic...oun to n dun ni, ni n po loro eni.. wetin dey pain person is many in life..
it's urgent and I am at a crossroad with no choice and I don't see myself begging online for money, I am willing to work for it...
I am 23yrs old, dark in complexion,fresh graduate with no job in sight. I resides in Ibadan. I am in need of a rich sugar mummy, I need to raise between 150k-200k....The embarrassment is too much for me and my family from the microfinance bank,interested can please reach me on clandestine116@gmail.com
please no insult, instead of insulting me, you can atleast give me a job that will pay me that amount in a month, I will gladly do it..
There are many sugar mommas here. just post your pictures for assessment.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by braine(m): 10:50am On Aug 10, 2017
snowden9:
Some days ago, I was just admiring my parents as my 50+ yr old mum was tryna remove something from my 60+ yr old dad's eyes. A few days later again, my dad was telling my mum that he just paid money to the accounts of my younger brothers and she was just like 'Thank you my dear. That's why I love you.' And it just struck me like, 'Mehn, I want this in my future with my partner'. This year marks their 30yr anniversary anyway and it just looks as though they just got married.

I love this. Than God for them.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 10:56am On Aug 10, 2017
Optional1 will you look at me like this even when we dont defend our league title?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by tunary(m): 10:57am On Aug 10, 2017
She's still very beautiful and fresh so the love still dey intoxicate them
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by girl4rmspace(f): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2017
Stevebamdex:
What's the secret?

I know so many families who aren't wealthy but the couples still love and respect each other
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by OMEGA009(m): 11:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Money makes any woman look @ you with loving eyes. Even if na 300 years of marriage. See her wedding ring na. No be copper a.k.a "it used to be gold".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Sex Starved Husband / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.