Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady (60997 Views)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

And it keeps getting better.... now i'm very excited plus its close to home. grin

02, 042......?

042 is the home of coal
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

042 is the home of coal

grin grin 02 it is then? Even better grin
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

grin grin 02 it is then? Even better grin
02 for who
you better find your way to 042 oh.

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

02 for who

you better find your way to 042 oh.

Niice! I visit alot. Should be coming in sept but i'm not very sure yet.

No need to buy drink and come na, i'll buy it there cos they have the best. cheesy

It'll make plenty sense. See as body dey sweet me like pikin
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Niice! I visit alot. Should be coming in sept but i'm not very sure yet.
No need to buy drink and come na, i'll buy it there cos they have the best. cheesy

It'll make plenty sense. See as body dey sweet me like pikin

abeg decide when you go come oh make i tell my dad to prepare for your coming..

Cos is not easy to give out your first love in marriage to a strange man oh..

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

abeg decide when you go come oh make i tell my dad to prepare for your coming..

Cos is not easy to give out your first love in marriage to a strange man oh..

Not to worry. When i'm coming you'll be the first to know. I feel lucky getting daddy's first love smiley.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by optional1(f): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Not to worry. When i'm coming you'll be the first to know. I feel lucky getting daddy's first love smiley.

lolz smiley

don't keep my dad waiting.. kiss tongue

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
optional1:

lolz smiley

don't keep my dad waiting.. kiss tongue

I wont.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Chubhie: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

I wont.
I hear wedding bells. Hope ManUnited fans are invited?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chubhie:

I hear wedding bells. Hope ManUnited fans are invited?

Bahdoo grin.

Of course, you'll be one of my grooms men na but u don't get to wear anything related to united o. cheesy
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Chubhie: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Bahdoo grin.

Of course, you'll be one of my grooms men na but u don't get to wear anything related to united o. cheesy
I'm up for anything that would add to your happiness on such occasion.

I like freshly tapped palmwine with nkwobi and ugba.

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
iamfroshsylver:
Marry your friend and you will never regret it

May God give us our own wife ........'cos btw job and wife i dont knw which one is harder to get

Amen o! May God give me my own husband too.

You are right about which is harder to get.
A good husband or having a successful career.

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chubhie:

I'm up for anything that would add to your happiness on such occasion.

I like freshly tapped palmwine with nkwobi and ugba.

Madam's area has the best palmwine and ugba in the east of the niger so that is not a problem.

You will have first class access to everything that'll make you happy n the day.

You have to promise me something tho, you are finding your rib there. Promise?
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Chubhie: 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Madam's area has the best palmwine and ugba in the east of the niger so that is not a problem.

You will have first class access to everything that'll make you happy n the day.

You have to promise me something tho, you are finding your rib there. Promise?
Glad to know ugba and palmwine are guaranteed.

May your first child be a masculine boy.

A fling on bachelors eve is forgivable.That I can promise.
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Chubhie:

Glad to know ugba and palmwine are guaranteed.

May your first child be a masculine boy.

A fling on bachelors eve is forgivable.That I can promise.

Amen! He's going to cobham after his 15th birthday.

Fling? Mba mba mba
Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by Chubhie: 1:18am On Aug 12, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Amen! He's going to cobham after his 15th birthday.

Fling? Mba mba mba
With your understanding of advanced tactical play, I've got no doubt in my mind that you would pull a Neymar snr with captplanet jnr in record time.

Permit me to be his mino raiola and take him to Aon training complex or PSG. I want a piece of that crazy football money.

I can take more village titles and wives with such Ego igwe football windfall.

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by CaptPlanet(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2017
Chubhie:

With your understanding of advanced tactical play, I've got no doubt in my mind that you would pull a Neymar snr with captplanet jnr in record time.

Permit me to be his mino raiola and take him to Aon training complex or PSG. I want a piece of that crazy football money.

I can take more village titles and wives with such Ego igwe football windfall.

I will gladly accept the offer. You have a good eye for talent and i'm sure you'll get him a good deal. You're our first choice already grin

1 Like

Re: '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady by amylomo(f): 10:46am On Aug 18, 2017
UbChapter:

Do you believe in love?
Oh yeah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Sex Starved Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.