Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) (1571 Views)

My Dad Caught Me Smoking Weed Today / Pastor Olusegun Taiwo And Madam Wonder's Wedding Busted By Wife, Vicky (Photos) / Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) by thisisnigeria: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2018
Dad saw her daughter twerking nude on his whatsapp stories. This really got be bothered.
Mind you this girl is still a teenager.
Well the dad beat a hell out of her and guess what? He got critics all over the internet.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Watch video:
[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-GYORQ_yXM[/flash]
Re: BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) by 46O1CE: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
Lmao
Re: BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) by titosantana(m): 2:21am On Nov 05, 2018
Original African daddy cheesy
Re: BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) by KanwuliaExtra: 2:52am On Nov 05, 2018
No beating necessary.
For the child to be “twerking” to that extent, her life has been long derailed.
She needs serious counseling. All he needed to do was sit her down and have a looooooooong talk about actions and consequences.

Not worth going to jail for in my opinion.

What a frustrated, maniac of father! embarassed

Does he think this is 1920? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) by titosantana(m): 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
No beating necessary.
For the child to be “twerking” to that extent, her life has been long derailed.
She needs serious counseling. All he needed to do was sit her down and have a looooooooong talk about actions and consequences.

Not worth going to jail for in my opinion.

What a frustrated, maniac of father! embarassed

Does he think this is 1920? cheesy

Is your type that your child would look straight in the eyes and say : "dad, you are stupid".

3 Likes

Re: BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
titosantana:

Is your type that your child would look straight in the eyes and say : "dad, you are stupid".

True. And I will take the higher road, not act like a BUUUUUUUSH, AFRICAN, BEAST OF BURDEN. wink And I will shoot him or her to death abi? Violence never solved any problems.You only compound them by setting of a chain of generational domestic abusers cum serial-sadists and killers!

That young lady will be BEATEN by her boyfriends or husband and she will think it is ok. She will turn around yo be aggressive and abusive in the future and people like you will call her a psycho-feminist. cheesy

She is waaaaaaay too old to be beaten like a goat. Haba!Because, she dey “twerk”? grin This is 2018, nor 1740 please. Children will be exposed to all kinds of junk and all you can do is correct them with love and by setting good examples!

You can tell the man is frustrated with life and he is a real SUFFERHEAD! See as im eye dey red like say hunger do finish im belle die!grin
It is your “frustration” in life that is showing in the guise of discipline.

Only for SHYTEHOLES please! wink

If you can’t pay your rent, don’t take out your frustration in your children and the world!
Free your mind from lack of love and peace and learn some basic lessons on human PSYCHOLOGY.

Pikin wey go baje go baje o.
All you can do is advise and love unconditionally.
Simple. kiss
Re: BUSTED: Dad Caught Only Daughter Twerking On Whatsapp Stories (VIDEO) by titosantana(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

True. And I will take the higher road, not act like a BUUUUUUUSH, AFRICAN, BEAST OF BURDEN. wink And I will shoot him or her to death abi? Violence never solved any problems.You only compound them by setting of a chain of generational domestic abusers cum serial-sadists and killers!

That young lady will be BEATEN by her boyfriends or husband and she will think it is ok. She will turn around yo be aggressive and abusive in the future and people like you will call her a psycho-feminist. cheesy

She is waaaaaaay too old to be beaten like a goat. Haba!Because, she dey “twerk”? grin This is 2018, nor 1740 please. Children will be exposed to all kinds of junk and all you can do is correct them with love and by setting good examples!

You can tell the man is frustrated with life and he is a real SUFFERHEAD! See as im eye dey red like say hunger do finish im belle die!grin
It is your “frustration” in life that is showing in the guise of discipline.

Only for SHYTEHOLES please! wink

If you can’t pay your rent, don’t take out your frustration in your children and the world!
Free your mind from lack of love and peace and learn some basic lessons on human PSYCHOLOGY.

Pikin wey go baje go baje o.
All you can do is advise and love unconditionally.
Simple. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Shock As A 6-year-old Girl Handcuffed And Arrested / Most men Are More Cheaper Than Women (personal Opinion)) / Should I Talk,or Take Whatever I'm Offered And Leave!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.