Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) (4688 Views)

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals / How Some PDP Governors, Northern Leaders Made Me Lost Re-election – Jonathan / "You Can’t Decide For Buhari" — Northern Leaders Reply Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Yesterday coalition of northern youths protested against the agitation of Biafra by the Igbos and equally called for the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. What caught my attention was not because of they were protesting for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu but how Northern Leaders ensured that their youths were protected by providing police for them throughout their protest yesterday

Thousands of Igbos have been killed just for telling the world that they want to be free and don't want keep being slaves. The Igbo Leaders never protected them but keep on arresting them, sometimes order for their killing. When will our South East Leaders become wise? When will they stop being slaves to the northern leaders? How many Arewa Youths have been arrested for giving quit notice on Igbos?

As old as the South East Leaders are, they don't know that they are still slaves to the north which still baffles me. An Hausa or Fulani man can never wear an Igbo attire to please the Igbos but the South East Leaders always do this which shows their high level of stupidity

Till the South East Leaders start to carry the interest of the Igbos at heart, they will never stop being slaves to the northern leaders.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by madridguy(m): 8:16am On Aug 10, 2017
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2017
Wisdomkosi:
Yesterday coalition of northern youths protested against the agitation of Biafra by the Igbos and equally called for the arrest of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. What caught my attention was not because of they were protesting for the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu but how Northern Leaders ensured that their youths were protected by providing police for them throughout their protest yesterday

Thousands of Igbos have been killed just for telling the world that they want to be free and don't want keep being slaves. The Igbo Leaders never protected them but keep on arresting them, sometimes order for their killing. When will our South East Leaders become wise? When will they stop being slaves to the northern leaders? How many Arewa Youths have been arrested for giving quit notice on Igbos?

As old as the South East Leaders are, they don't know that they are still slaves to the north which still baffles me. An Hausa or Fulani man can never wear an Igbo attire to please the Igbos but the South East Leaders always do this which shows their high level of stupidity

Till the South East Leaders start to carry the interest of the Igbos at heart, they will never stop being slaves to the northern leaders.

Morning Igbo-philic masturbation commences

Date:10th August 2017

16 Likes

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

do the parasite have anywhere else to call home, can they survive a day with begging, are they not permanently depending on what is coming out from others?

Why will they ever want their saviour to go.
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2017
We already know they are slaves to the North, that's why Nnamdi Kanu is more influential than any south east politician because he has exposed their stupidity beyond measure, the Hausa/fulani protects their own no matter what happens, but the case is different in South east.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by smartty68(m): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2017
The best thing to have ever happened in Nigeria is the agitations.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by smartty68(m): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2017
clarocuzioo:
We already know they are slaves to the North, that's why Nnamdi Kanu is more influential than any south east politician because he has exposed their stupidity beyond measure, the Hausa/fulani protects their own no matter what happens, but the case is different in South east.
Which also includes the South west, and South South. These three regions are fools. Credit to Nnamdi Kanu for being brave enough to carry on the struggle for freedom

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by StakerLives(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2017

Though I Dont Support Biafra But

You Have Just Made A Mockery Of Yourself Cause We Know The Real Slaves, In All Rallies Conducted By Kanu Since He Left Kuje How Many Were Killed!!

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by StakerLives(m): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Pls What Is The Work Of The Police Cause It Seems You Become So Dull In Igbo Related Thread

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:

Pls What Is The Work Of The Police Cause It Seems You Become So Dull In Igbo Related Thread

The same police don't know how to protect the Igbos when they protest but know their work when Hausas protest

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by Dollyak(f): 8:33am On Aug 10, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Let's be honest, all tribes are slaves to the north. Which other tribes can enjoy such protection or make threat without geting arrested. I give them credit, they have a way of keeping other tribes in check.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by attackgat: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
Look at how the Northern Youths were given full Police 'Horseride' protection

At the same time this was happening, an Igbo man called Charles Oputa AKA Charlie Boy who denounced Biafra, was almost being tear gassed to death by the same Nigeria he believes in

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2017
In nigeria,it is a matter of two classes

The ruling class(from all tribes) n the oppressed class( from all tribes)

All these SE,SS,Northern coalitions,IPOB,Arewa,SW n so on r creations of the ruling class in order to keep d oppressed perpetually divided n in bondage.

Only the wise know this.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by majamajic(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Don't blame the igbo leaders here, blame the organisers of those igbo rallies. If u pay and invite the police for protections they will come.

But they always see police are their enemies during rallies .

As igbo person I still support biafra but I hate the approach. To get a country ..u need contacts from UN, CNN, BBC etc. With all that dialogues will be going on from the top and no lives will be lost at the bottom. Its better not to go into war again . We have few years to stay here on earth. We can get our top contacts and dialogue it all the way. And no guarantee we can make it as a country if we finally leaves, so lets not see it as if we are dragging a paradise.

Pls am not feeling fine I can't argue grin

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by StakerLives(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

The same police don't know how to protect the Igbos when they protest but know their work when Hausas protest

Protect Or Maintain Law And Order, Jesus Christ You Are So Dull Or Dont You See Police In Every Protests
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by smartty68(m): 8:41am On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:

Try to be sensitive a bit even though its obvious that violence runs in your blood.
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by izombie(m): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2017
We all know how the army disarmed villagers in enugu and benue to protect the fulani herdsmen from the villagers eventhough the villagers were the ones being killed by fulani herdsmen. This is what nnamdi kanu is fighting against. The injustices in nigeria is glaring. Only yoruba youths were arrested when they fought back against the hausa youths in yoruba land. What did yoruba leaders or elders say about that? Nothing. This is not only a south east thing but the whole south. Our leaders do not protect us.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by smartty68(m): 8:43am On Aug 10, 2017
majamajic:
Don't blame the igbo leaders here, blame the organisers of those igbo rallies. If u pay and invite the police for protections they will come.

As igbo person I still support biafra but I hate the approach. To get a country ..u need contacts from UN, CNN, BBC etc. With all that ddialogues will be going on and no lives will be lost. Its better not to go into war again . We have few years to stay here on earth. We can get our top contacts and dialogue it all the way. And no guarantee we can make it as a country if we finally leaves, so lets not see it as if we are dragging a paradise.

Yeye
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by izombie(m): 8:48am On Aug 10, 2017
majamajic:

As igbo person I still support biafra but I hate the approach. To get a country ..u need contacts from UN, CNN, BBC etc. With all that dialogues will be going on from the top and no lives will be lost at the bottom. Its better not to go into war again . We have few years to stay here on earth. We can get our top contacts and dialogue it all the way. And no guarantee we can make it as a country if we finally leaves, so lets not see it as if we are dragging a paradise.

what other dialogue are you talking. Ipob rallies have been non violent so far but the police always find a reason to kill them. Tell me again, how many people were at charly boy's protest on tuesday? Just few people but they were teargased and water canoned for nothing. That an igbo and hausa person would do the same thing in nigeria and the igbo man gets killed while the hausa man walks just shows the level of injustice in nigeria.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by smartty68(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2017
izombie:
what other dialogue are you talking. Ipob rallies have been non violent so far but the police always find a reason to kill them. Tell me again, how many people were at charly boy's protest on tuesday? Just few people but they were teargased and water canoned for nothing. That an igbo and hausa person would do the same thing in nigeria and the igbo man gets killed while the hausa man walks just shows the level of injustice in nigeria.
True Bro. The level of injustice in this country is something else

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by GMBuhari: 9:04am On Aug 10, 2017
eeeeeyaaah

I smell jealousy , Flattiesssss who are always doing everything wrong are Jealous that Arbokiss the supposed illiterates are better organized grin

To own a group, it must be duly registered, IPOD i doubt is registered or recognized, it just gained popularity through notoriety

To carry out a protest or rally , you are expected to contact the police before hand and explain your motives, But when Kunu announces it , that's just about it , other zombies follow

I came here to mock and if possible share sense with some people

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin , now that that's outta the way

izombie:
what other dialogue are you talking. Ipob rallies have been non violent so far

but the police always find a reason to kill them.

how many people were at charly boy's protest on tuesday? Just few people but they were teargased and water canoned for nothing

Although a zombiecrooner is not supposed to be sensible , but i'll give you a slice of Brain, whatever you choose you can do with it

You know the emboldened is a fat lie right ?? There are several videos of Kunu's followers man handling police officers , charging at soldiers at check points, those videos were gleefully uploaded on youtube to show the world that Kunu is unstoppable , but the intelligence and security teams around the country understand that they were breaking the law, assaulting an officer among other offences

few months back a naval officer was wounded by protesters ,and his weapons were stolen that led to crackdown on ipob members

lets not forget the dead bodies of soldiers and police dug up in anambra a few week after kanu told his zombies to kill them all

The last time northerners blocked / harrassed an Army convoy , did you forget what happened ? hundreds of them were killed soft!

Mr NudyBoy gathered a few miscreants to protest after police issued no protest warning , i watched the video , police told them to move back severally but they didnt , they got too close to a place there , at that point police teargassed them, lesson learnt dont defy police especially in the north where anybody can be carrying bombs

theres no injustice anywhere from what ive seen so far

mumundi kunu announces sit at home , you all obey like zombies

but police a federally backed authority tells you not to protest , thats when you become bone thugs and start forming

nothing happens for nothing , if you dont join protest probability of being gassed or shot by police is zero , but if you do , the odds become different

capiche ?

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by StakerLives(m): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2017
smartty68:

Try to be sensitive a bit even though its obvious that violence runs in your blood.

Violence Is Always Attached To One Tribe And That Is The Afonjas, Who Set Their Fellow Tribeman Ablaze At A Slight Provacation!
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by smartty68(m): 9:13am On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:

Violence Is Always Attached To One Tribe And That Is The Afonjas, Who Set Their Fellow Tribeman Ablaze At A Slight Provacation!
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2017
attackgat:
Look at how the Northern Youths were given full Police 'Horseride' protection

At the same time this was happening, an Igbo man called Charles Oputa AKA Charlie Boy who denounced Biafra, was almost being tear gassed to death by the same Nigeria he believes in
I think say their MUMUDONDO, apparently not.
Having investments in other parts of Nigeria shouldn't make a Biafran deny his roots. The agitations will continue until the right thing is done.
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2017
OP I no blame you. This divisiveness has being more pronounced now than ever undecided

Unity ended in Yaradua's/GEJ era!

Prior to that time, when a governor does a nice project, the president visit encourages him irrespective of religion, tribe or party affiliations!

But now what do we have

Buhari only entered the church or wear other tribe's traditional attire during campaign but afterwards restricts all appointments/ visitation to the North undecided

The first citizen shocked shocked shocked what a hypocrite undecided then that his daughter that does not have to work all her life will say 'her dad loves Nigeria shocked shocked shocked

So I really do not blame You! If the head is faulty, what can I expect from the body undecided
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2017
Wisdomkosi:

Thousands of Igbos have been killed just for telling the world that they want to be free and don't want keep being slaves
?
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by adexdon(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2017
i

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:

Is it not the same police that hit Charlie boy with a gun, beat up silverbird Reporter and tear gased the "our Mumu Don do" protesters, or did not hear when some dead bodies floated in the Ezu river and it's alleged that they are IPOB members, or did you not hear of the killings of IPOB members in onitsha and Port-harcourt, Mr. Sophisticated and educated illiterate.

Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by StakerLives(m): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2017
clarocuzioo:

Is it not the same police that hit Charlie boy with a gun, brat up silverbird Reporter and tear gases the "our mini Don do" protesters, Mr. Sophisticated and educated illiterate.

Shut Up!! Hoodlums Invaded The Protest And Made It Violent!!
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by clarocuzioo(m): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=StakerLives post=59332937]

Shut Up!! Hoodlums Invaded The Protest And Made It Violent!![/quote
Hoodlums indeed, Charlie boy and his team are now branded hoodlums, did not hear when some dead bodies floated in the Ezu river and it's alleged that they are IPOB members, or did you not hear of the killings of IPOB members in onitsha and Port-harcourt, am not a fan of Nnamdi Kanu but little wonder he is destroying Nigeria with the truth, that's why everybody is running from pillar to post becaus the truth is gradually coming out.
Re: How Northern Leaders Showed That Igbo Leaders Are Fools (photos) by StakerLives(m): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=clarocuzioo post=59333268][/quote] You Have Started Shifting Goal Posts, I Am Done Here!!

Nnamdi Kanu Addressing EU Parliament (photo) / Edo, Ondo 2020: Inec’s Quest For Flawless Elections Amid Challenges / Lagos State SDP Chairman And Excos Dump Party, Join Jandor's PDP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73