Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed (25225 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by AAinEqGuinea: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Greetings again from One Nigeria herdsman, Benue community.

This is their way of outreaching for restructuring
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
zenmaster:

we really need to hear the hot air he has to offer on this issue
Omenka : we are waiting
why giving a loser status, i just dont understand why you would waste one brain cell on the waste

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by jrusky(m): 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
Really? Ok we've heard you thanks for posting it here.

Please next topic plsssssssss.............
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by bionixs: 2:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
Bbuhari and his brothers killing nnigerians at will

did I read,"protective custody? " Oya Afonjas, your warriors are in the field o. keyboard infantry,do the needful,arise and follow suit

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Halo22: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
So police was waiting for the nomads to kill some people before they could arrive to take the fulanis to their so called protective remand. There is more to these numerous killings than meet the eyes. Security operatives have many questions to answer.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by omoharry(f): 2:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
the same Benue people whose legislators supported the hausa/fulani to kill the bill on restructuring...Sometimes i want to pity them but at the same time i feel they are the only ones can can save themselves by disassociating themselves from this blood suckers.then they will be free.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:
Fulani herdsmen are peace loving people, it's nnamdi Cownu pigs that are responsible, quote me if you are a pig
didinrin..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Sonn(m): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
adadike281:
Benue people, defend yourselves now. Don't wait till u join kanu before u defend yourself. Fulani people do not have two heads. Taraba have done it, Benue can do it too. The time is now or never!
Ada di ogo n'anya. Ada bianu kanyi karia

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by cakez: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Where is the governor? where is Mark ? Where are our reps. we voted this people in. I'm an Idoma and I've spent all my life in Kaduna. it pains me my people are being slaughtered and I can't help.
Idoma people our mumu don do. Defend yourselves my brothers defend yourselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Kollyk11(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
obonujoker:
Middle beltans are actually very dumb... not their fault though.... I think its the way God created them.... if you doubt me try living with a Benue or kogi person, and see for yourself... in everyday rapport etc....
and they always believe they are the smartest.bunch of senseless mofos.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by zubito(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:
Fulani herdsmen are peace loving people, it's nnamdi Cownu pigs that are responsible, quote me if you are a pig

Islam is against tribalism, Christianity is against ethnic bigotry.

Even pagans and atheists are all against hatred in all its manifestation.

Infidel is one who persists in disobedience of Divine laws

It takes courage to stand out, not to follow the crowd in hate speeches

question is: are you courageous or a coward; are you faithful to you religious view or you're an infidel?

Would you be proud of your children if they are full of hate speeches. Would your child be proud of a father who sows hatred in the world.

Dare to be different!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by win2kwire: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
ojun50:
Benue people wen will u guys stand for yr right? Is it wen they wipe u guys off
Listen to this fool "stand for yr right". Seriously!!! ONLY Benue people?

The entire South and middle Belt of Nigeria has the highest population of docile cowards on the planet.
several dozen warring Fulani herdsmen can enter Lagos STATE and the entire population will run for the border!

Since when did any southern or middle belt people stand and fight terrorists?

They rather spend money on pastors and pray for a place in heaven when they die!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Ikology(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kwankwaso will never visit Benue to commiserate with them.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by timota(m): 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
adadike281:
Benue people, defend yourselves now. Don't wait till u join kanu before u defend yourself. Fulani people do not have two heads. Taraba have done it, Benue can do it too. The time is now or never!
go and check Tara gov is not apc cos all apc govs collaborates with fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by vorigan: 2:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
Where are Benue Men for God in Heaven? Idoma people get yourselves out of this mess you are in by joining Biafraa. You have nothing in common with Tivs....Tivs can join hausa-fulani as over 50% of them are muslins.

...on the contrary, Idomas have a roughly 12% muslin population whereas the Tivs have a 0.5% muslin population..............Idomas are a kwararafa tribe that has had long standing interactions with the hausa fulani/Nupe whereas the Tivs are a bantu tribe that migrated late into present day Nigeria.

Wonder where some of you internet warriors get your facts from
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by adadike281(f): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sonn:
Ada di ogo n'anya. Ada bianu kanyi karia
lol
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by guru03(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Your Governor is the must foolish, After making alarm last week and he knew the mercenaries and he his unable to protect the citizens.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Viergeachar: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
nawtyme:

And how many Hausas are standing trial, you beast of burden?

They were largely the victims, obo!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by compressordaf(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Do you know what baffles me How Omenka and Sarrki avoided this thread

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Fidelismaria: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded

Only 6 of them are standing trial.

Others have been released.

Dont be a goat! angry

will you keep quayet

six Yoruba's are standing trial yet no gworo chewing Hausa Fulani murderers are

you need sense

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ejoria1: 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
new here anyway.this omenka of a person seriously need to change his ways.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Basalt(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
How I wish all governors can be as viable as Fayose.

He single handedly ended this Fulani/Hausa madness in Ekiti.

Have you ever heard of any Fulani herdsman displaying their madness in Ekiti state?

An average Hausa/Fulani man is violent let alone a herdsman, they shouldn't be allowed to roam around without any regulation.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by MrSly(m): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded

Dont be a goat! angry
And what justified the release of the killers of that woman in kano. Clown!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Larasisi(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
Where are Benue Men for God in Heaven? Idoma people get yourselves out of this mess you are in by joining Biafraa. You have nothing in common with Tivs....Tivs can join hausa-fulani as over 50% of them are muslins.
You totally missed it its the idomas that have Muslims. Percentage of tivs practicing islam is not up to .001.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by HMZi: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:

wrong!!!!,the idomas av a higher num of muslims(Agatus for instance) than the Tivs,infact to be a *Tiv muslim* is detested by d tivs,just like d ibos..i just wnted u to get some facts straight,am idoma and i know...i support u guys to

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ozoneboy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Okay is that why I saw that Benue nonentity Omenka in Biafra news up?,That guy is as useless as the letter P in psychology for his Benue people,he is never there when his people needs his keyboard toothless warrior powers most. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by MultiCEO1: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded

Dont be a goat! angry

Oh, someone is even standing trial. How many are standing trial on the hausa/fulani side?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by abitafah(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na Fayose fit dem
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by CarlosTheJackal: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded

Dont be a goat! angry
How many hausas are standing trial for same offence or is it only Yorubas that are good for FG prosecution.

Don't be stupid
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by julietm123: 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:
yorubasta pigs/idiots and Kanu name dropping be like 5&6. Ndo o,pele,get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ojay2053(m): 5:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wow are you serious, even as they envisaged it . Why am i even surprised.

Benue need to stop this chiken hearted attitude and defend their Land. Bleeped up country. Spits...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Day I Was Defrauded At Alade Market / Four Nigerians Arrested In Cyprus For Running Prostitution Ring / 300L UNIOSUN Student Stabbed To Death In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.