Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed (25173 Views)

Robbers Attack A Bank In Ikoyi, Lagos. 2 Feared Killed / Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Somolu And Bariga, Lagos. 7 Feared Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Mbachom Benue, Many Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Princedunga1(m): 5:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
yea it serve dem ryt since de hv decide not to join Biafra de we always b kiiled lyk goat until de stand up Nd fight 4 ur ryt .....4 crying out loud y we a visit come to ur hom land destroy ur farm crop Nd wen yu stand to talk de we fight yu kill u Nd distroy ur Hus nawooio as 4 me Biafra here wee come
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Eluwilussit(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
HMZi:

wrong!!!!,the idomas av a higher num of muslims(Agatus for instance) than the Tivs,infact to be a *Tiv muslim* is detested by d tivs,just like d ibos..i just wnted u to get some facts straight,am idoma and i know...i support u guys to

I love Idomas. Just wish they can wake up and fight back. Tired of shedding tears for them. One Nigeria indeed. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ottohan: 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
peharps omenka must have been raped by some homo fulani herdsmen cheesy cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by meforyou1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Where is omenka. It's not in only Nnamdi Kanu threads that he should show face

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by HMZi: 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eluwilussit:

I love Idomas. Just wish they can wake up and fight back. Tired of shedding tears for them. One Nigeria indeed. cry cry cry cry cry
,the leaders here are *possies*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Eluwilussit(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
HMZi:
,the leaders here are *possies*

It is so unfortunate. To think that Mark is there with past military bigwigs from middle belt and all this crap is going on, is a shame. We need to rise up and fight for ourselves before it is too late. cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by HMZi: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eluwilussit:

It is so unfortunate. To think that Mark is there with past military bigwigs from middle belt and all this crap is going on, is a shame. We need to rise up and fight for ourselves before it is too late. cry
Bigwigs***more like bald fvvukers
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Eluwilussit(m): 7:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
HMZi:
Bigwigs***more like bald fvvukers

grin grin grin grin grin. Well, at least on paper.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
Where are Benue Men for God in Heaven? Idoma people get yourselves out of this mess you are in by joining Biafraa. You have nothing in common with Tivs....Tivs can join hausa-fulani as over 50% of them are muslins.
50% of Tivs are muslims
Now I know you are sick in the head

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by buchilino(m): 7:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buharison:
Fulani herdsmen are peace loving people, it's nnamdi Cownu pigs that are responsible, quote me if you are a pig

IF ANYBODY DAT QUOTES IS A PIG DEN UR A PIGLET
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Benuechild(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
Where are Benue Men for God in Heaven? Idoma people get yourselves out of this mess you are in by joining Biafraa. You have nothing in common with Tivs....Tivs can join hausa-fulani as over 50% of them are muslins.
next time please close your mouth when you have nothing meaningful to say. How did get your facts? Tiv people do not practice Islam. The Idomas you are talking about are the ones that have a number of them as muslims. I wonder how you are able to write when you are an illitrate. Jeez!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by laliga01: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
ejoria1:
new here anyway.this omenka of a person seriously need to change his ways.
Smiles....omeka n sarrki NL terrorist. You can see it yourself.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
In Taraba, it was a genocide, in Benue, Islam is being spread by evangelical team of Dan fodio children...... grin
Kwantinuu undecided
Benue people, una mumu never do?
U get goofernor? House of assembly legislooters?? Akwai house of rape members Sinators I dey

OK, keep calm and become Fulani's in a decade seems like a good plan, please kwantinuu cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by osusuallstars: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Benue people enjoy your one Nigeria. We are biafrans. We don't wish to comment
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by talk2emma: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
This people knows what there are doing the want to take over that state by all mins
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Viergeachar: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
How many hausas are standing trial for same offence or is it only Yorubas that are good for FG prosecution.

Don't be stupid

From the records, almost all the lives lost were abokkkis.

The arrests and detention are a smokescreen to prevent reprisals in the north that would have claimed the lives of flatiyeasterners like you.

Don't be a dullard!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Viergeachar: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
MultiCEO1:

Oh, someone is even standing trial. How many are standing trial on the hausa/fulani side?

The arrests and detention are a smokescreen to prevent reprisals in the north that would have claimed the lives of flatiyeasterners like you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Viergeachar: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fidelismaria:

will you keep quayet

six Yoruba's are standing trial yet no gworo chewing Hausa Fulani murderers are

you need sense

Don't be a dullard!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Abeycity93: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nnamdi Cownu handwork again!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by MultiCEO1: 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viergeachar:

That's stupid, you know. It was a war between Yoruba and Hausa. what has that got to do with us? See, the more reason you and your likes should grow up and stop this imbecilic yoruba/igbo e-war and work together, knowing that when the killings start in the north, all of us fall prey to their bloodthirst.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Blessing008(f): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lord have mercy on this nation and deliver your people from the wicked pharaoh's trying to establish bondage.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by labzzy: 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
na you make them Muslims ba? idiot. you don't even know anything. go and check idomas r more of such
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by DRANOEL(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:

Are you drunk on urine or what? More than 50% of Tiv people Muslims? Who told you that lie? Bros, Idomas are the ones with a Muslim population. This goes to show how shallow Kanu & co are with regards to Benue.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ujah60: 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
zurich1010:
have u ever been to Benue? no, I guess. who told u 50% of tiv pple r Muslims? facts/farts from your dead brain

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by ujah60: 12:00am On Aug 11, 2017
obonujoker:
Middle beltans are actually very dumb... not their fault though.... I think its the way God created them.... if you doubt me try living with a Benue or kogi person, and see for yourself... in everyday rapport etc....
these are dangers of a single story, how many have u met in ur miserable life ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by kcbaba007: 12:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded

Only 6 of them are standing trial.

Others have been released.

Dont be a goat! angry

and how many Fulani herdsmen and arewa youths are standing trials
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by 9isguy(m): 4:30am On Aug 11, 2017
obonujoker:
Middle beltans are actually very dumb... not their fault though.... I think its the way God created them.... if you doubt me try living with a Benue or kogi person, and see for yourself... in everyday rapport etc....

Receive Sense In Jesus name.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by GQman: 5:27am On Aug 11, 2017
It is quite unfortunate that a medium such as Nairaland which is a formidable tool to foster national unity is instead dedicated to fostering enmity between Nigerians. At this critical juncture in our nation's history, we need forces that unite and not those that divide us.

Anyone who is a regular visitor to Nairaland pages can attest tot he quality of the IVY (Igbo Vs Yoruba) education, that impressionable minds can acquire on its pages.
Everyone of us has a family member or relative who is married from someone of a different ethnic group.
Why is Nairaland dedicated to fostering and promoting tribalism
No doubt, it (promoting tribalism) is a business model as analytics demonstrates that it generates the most traffic/pay to Nairaland owners/operators. In that respect, is Nairaland any better than Nigerian politicians who use us against each other for their own profit?

Attn: Moderators
This is a free speech medium.
Stop deleting my posts. If you have any arguments, put them forth.

And I'll take the ban as you see fit.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Lordspenzo(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2017
shut ur trap..u bloody lair..dont say wat u dont know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Jj222(f): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2017
nawtyme:

@ bolded Exactly what I was telling Aufbauh this morning. And the people who beheaded the lady in kano have been freed while those who fought the Hausas and fulanis in ile-ife are still in detention.
One Nigeria.
one Nigeria my foot.d only thing we have in this country is one Muslim.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Jj222(f): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Fulani herdsmen owns benue land and all her citizens especially omenka

Starting from the day they voted apc and buhari into aso rock
hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Battle Otukpa, In Benue, Many Feared Killed by Viergeachar: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2017
MultiCEO1:

That's stupid, you know. It was a war between Yoruba and Hausa. what has that got to do with us? See, the more reason you and your likes should grow up and stop this imbecilic yoruba/igbo e-war and work together, knowing that when the killings start in the north, all of us fall prey to their bloodthirst.

Isnt prevention better than cure?

That was why there were arrests. The 6 standing trial will be released.

When flatiyeasterners were massacred in the north because of a cartoon in Denmark, did they have anything to do with it?

How much more this?

Use your sense and be grateful!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Terrorizing Okigwe In Imo Shot Dead By Police (Graphic Photos) / The Day I Was Defrauded At Alade Market / Man Disgraced For Stealing Chicken In Benue (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.