Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose (42745 Views)

Reno Omokri Lists 5 Things That Will Happen In Ekiti Under Fayemi / Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka / Ikogosi Warm Spring Resort Under Dr Kayide Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Maghan37:
Hmmm ;in the state of d voice of the voiceless.It is regrettably lugubrious.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by holycuriousity(m): 8:28am On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:
What were Ekiti people expecting before? Critical infrastructure? Lol

He who eats the RICE must surely pay the PRICE

The election of Fayose is one of the greatest insults to we the Yorubas,

2018 is here and that is the time to redeem yourselves, Ekiti people.

.. how they elected that man over Fayemi is still a shock to me... I guess Fayemi spoke too much english.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

Are you seriously serious right now?

did you know that, the money wasted in distributing irrelevant rice and 200 naira could have renovated that place. That place could have made more money for the government and provide more jobs for the people if well maintained?

Did you know, one of the major zimbabwe source of income comes from a waterfall?

Now what you do not understand is that its just politics of the economical.... its vividly clear to fayose he has to establish new projects thats will be inaugurated in his name....though I am not saying he's right to leave the resort in the bad condition....but with the money the past administration spent on the resort...there is approximately nothing to show for it....are you now telling me that the resort as alleged restructured by the past government doesn't have the right to take out of the fund that was made for maintenance.
Dude stop being political and hit the nail by the head.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
7lives:

It is a slap on Ekiti people not on Yorubas, were they made to vote at gun point?.
Ekiti people are the architect of their own misfortune, na today?, abeg make Ekiti people enjoy the dividend of their MEDIOCRITY jare ko kan aye.
What is this one saying bayi.....
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
cy4cent:
The facility has so much deteriorated. We visited this place years ago during my Nysc days, when Fayemi was still the governor.

It was lively, bubbling and full of activities. It has become a shadow of itself.

Stomach infrastructure can never equate social infrastructure.

See this one o.....do you know how much the state made under fayemi.....with the sweet flow of allocation, the excess crude oil that was given twice and the money that was borrowed, all in one government...fayose, is still the best governor...he's riding on without borrowing a dime that will keep the state indebted till 6 years later unlike the former governor....dude do more of thinking and research before typing..okay!!!....ayam sorry To have said so...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
pweetiedee:

What has he done? what is he fixing?
msheeew
I think you have a jundiced view... I can pay your transport fare down here and give you a lecture on what he's fixing

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:
nigerians are hypocrites..they would rather visit dubai than visit ikogisi....if tourist dont visit they wont spend money to make the place look nice..lets stop the hypocrisy...truth is..even me i wont want to visit ikogosi but i can visit anyone in ghana..its a nigerian thingy..we dont patronize our own..if the governor and all ekiti people always troop in there..am sure the place would be looked after..
Now this is sense

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by pweetiedee(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2017
tommyeddy:

I think you have a jundiced view... I can pay your transport fare down here and give you a lecture on what he's fixing

You are one of the internally blinded fools that voted for him.

You don't need to pay my tfare. I have a family house there. I grew up in Ekiti. I was there the first time he was governor, when he was impeached and when he was voted for again: by fools like you.

Now tell me,

What has he done for Ekiti and you?

The uncompleted bridge that would be completed by another government?

The rice and 500# he shared?

the salary he refused to pay workers?

You should be donated to ritualists, cos u refused to use the sense God gave you.

You and your burnt lips role model-Fayose.

Egun Ado.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by pweetiedee(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2017
tommyeddy:

You are one of the internally blinded fools that voted for him.

You don't need to pay my tfare. I have a family house there. I grew up in Ekiti. I was there the first time he was governor, when he was impeached and when he was voted for again: by fools like you.

Now tell me,

What has he done for Ekiti and you?

The uncompleted bridge that would be completed by another government?

The rice and 500# he shared?

the salary he refused to pay workers?

You should be donated to ritualists, cos u refused to use the sense God gave you.

You and your burnt lips, wife beating, agbero role model-Fayose.

Egun Ado.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by EvilMetahuman: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2017
tommyeddy:

Now what you do not understand is that its just politics of the economical.... its vividly clear to fayose he has to establish new projects thats will be inaugurated in his name....though I am not saying he's right to leave the resort in the bad condition....but with the money the past administration spent on the resort...there is approximately nothing to show for it....are you now telling me that the resort as alleged restructured by the past government doesn't have the right to take out of the fund that was made for maintenance.
Dude stop being political and hit the nail by the head.
nothing to show for it?

What has the rice ekiti very small fraction people eat once in a year show?

You mean political projects?
So, you prefer that bad belle politics where one administration will abandon the other project of previous administration just because they are political enemies?

Who suffers in this retarded political game if I may ask?

Can you honestly say that ekiti are better off now under fayoshe than they were under fayemi?

If yes, list why? Also, tell us what fayoshe has done differently from fayemi?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by cy4cent(f): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2017
tommyeddy:

See this one o.....do you know how much the state made under fayemi.....with the sweet flow of allocation, the excess crude oil that was given twice and the money that was borrowed, all in one government...fayose, is still the best governor...he's riding on without borrowing a dime that will keep the state indebted till 6 years later unlike the former governor....dude do more of thinking and research before typing..okay!!!....ayam sorry To have said so seems it looks like that's your source of living

I would have ignored a tout like you, but it's obvious you need someone to tell you how uncouth you are.

Go through my previous post again, and tell me where I insulted anyone. Stomach infrastructure has never, and can never equate social infrastructure quote me anywhere.

With the way you are vehemently defending your beloved governor, it seems you depend on stomach infrastructure to survive, what a pity! When you get to other states you won't know how to use the "CR" comfortably cos your state does not have such amenities.

Every good government that has got a good plan borrows, look at Lagos is it not doing well?

Look at your poorly constructed English, instead of you to use your time wisely to develop your self, you are busy defending a politician.
"Seems it look like" in one sentence? Gosh! You suck!
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by surgical: 11:10am On Aug 11, 2017
holycuriousity:

.. how they elected that man over Fayemi is still a shock to me... I guess Fayemi spoke too much english.

They voted him because he is more real than your fake fayemi who was distant from his oga the people while fayose got closer to the people knowing they hold the ace all those of you hating on fayose with bile are unfortunately in the minority your Numbers can t change things.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by OAUTemitayo: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
ojasweb:

I like your input on this. I haven't been there, however the best way for me to verify the post is to do some search. None of the information online is this detrimental. Could it mean that all the great attractions online about ikogosi are FAKE?
If you haven't done your research, how come you called it propaganda?
My brother, Fayose is a total failure.
I can't verify the OP position but honestly Fayose is nothing to write home about.
With all his posturing, he is owning 11 months pension again, over 6 months salary arrears and there is not a single project to show he is spending funds on anything.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by OAUTemitayo: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2017
ndcide:

If that place was truly viable as you wish to put it, then it wouldn't have been this way. Besides in a recession, few people will spend money on such things. Except those who was to throw around their ill gotten wealth.
Nigerian airways was viable in the 60s and 70s, where is it today?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by OAUTemitayo: 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
ndcide:

You seem to be really ignorant about Obudu and Tinapa. Please go and do proper research or simply ask questions.

I'm not contesting your sentiments about fayose after all, you don't hold such opinion about other governors, even if you do, you wouldn't express it. We saw how a judge was rubbished for speaking out in osun state. How many of you spoke out. In fact, It seemed non yorubas were the people insisting that the state be closely looked at.

I understand the hypocrisy, so no worries. Of course, Lagos, a 95% private sector driven state, WHICH IS NOT EVEN THE MAKING OF THE STATE GOVERNMENT, is always used as reference... if it truly was that of the state government initiatives, fashola would have displayed such genius in the FG, but we know better.

Fayose is not my governor, I don't hold the sentiment of him being a failure, anyone leaning to the ruling party will easily see fayose as a failure. It's normal human psychology.

He is the only opposition government in his region, and a vocal critic of the FG, Understandably he wouldn't have friends like you, who wish his voice is drowned.

If ikogisi was viable, it will run itself irrespective of who is governor. In Lagos, how many tourists places is owned and run by government. Lagos government only chase them about for tax

If Lagos is not the making of the government, how come Akwa-Ibom and​Rivers state with almost same budget are nowhere near it even though they have lesser responsibilities?
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
cy4cent:

I would have ignored a tout like you, but it's obvious you need someone to tell you how uncouth you are.

Go through my previous post again, and tell me where I insulted anyone. Stomach infrastructure has never, and can never equate social infrastructure quote me anywhere.

With the way you are vehemently defending your beloved governor, it seems you depend on stomach infrastructure to survive, what a pity! When you get to other states you won't know how to use the "CR" comfortably cos your state does not have such amenities.

Every good government that has got a good plan borrows, look at Lagos is it not doing well?

Look at your poorly constructed English, instead of you to use your time wisely to develop your self, you are busy defending a politician.
"Seems it look like" in one sentence? Gosh! You suck!
shocked
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
nothing to show for it?

What has the rice ekiti very small fraction people eat once in a year show?

You mean political projects?
So, you prefer that bad belle politics where one administration will abandon the other project of previous administration just because they are political enemies?

Who suffers in this retarded political game if I may ask?

Can you honestly say that ekiti are better off now under fayoshe than they were under fayemi?

If yes, list why? Also, tell us what fayoshe has done differently from fayemi?
Now I like this type of thinking. What I am trying to bring out is that you don't need to fully blame the man. And believe me politics has to be played. I understandyou clearly, and I am not being judgemental about it but look there are not enough funds and I really appreciate fayemi for whathe did but the resort should be able to make money for maintaining itself....now if you were in his shoes, you would have done the same. A state where there is low fund and the people are expecting a lot from you. Man, believe me but you will be left with nothing to do but to start your own project....and who knows.....he might still look into it before the end of his tenure wink
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Totalman1(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
undecidedThis guy no try for drinking Eva water. Whatever happened to Gossy water that is being produced at IKOGOSI!!!

deomelo:
Ikogosi warm spring: Nature’s gift to mankind

Fayemi did lot fixing it up and bringing it up to, not this usless clown ran it down.

smh.
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by kayo80(m): 1:48am On Aug 12, 2017
VeniJu:
Lovely pictures. it looks great. This can attract all tourist animals. Especially snakes. tongue

lol!
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by Maghan37: 8:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Janetessy:

Which kain grammar be this
winkna Adeboye & obahiagbon combined
Re: Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose by tommyeddy(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
If you haven't done your research, how come you called it propaganda?
My brother, Fayose is a total failure.
I can't verify the OP position but honestly Fayose is nothing to write home about.
With all his posturing, he is owning 11 months pension again, over 6 months salary arrears and there is not a single project to show he is spending funds on anything.
Ah ah bros.....no projects!!!, what do you call the fly over, modern markets and constructed road- charity abii.....what do you even expect....this is a man that reads to the hearing of Ekiti people how much the allocation is and how it will be distributed....and goes in line with the Federal Allocation Stats being released monthly....oya tell me....is he now directing the 'money' to his house....and you are talking like you are not aware of the huge debt the state is into....pls kindly make researches b4 criticising....thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Narrates How Onyeka Onwenu Collapsed As He Mourns / BBC: Nigeria's Top Five Governor Battles / Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.