Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent (40037 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Church Times UK: Don’t Politicise Religion In Nigeria - Buhari / RE: Even Buhari’s Supporters Now Know He Has No Integrity Left – Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Reference(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:
In as much as I so much revere and love President Buhari,

I think it is about time he did Nigerians favour by disclosing the nature of his ailments,

I do not believe the doctors don't know what is wrong with him. How then do they know what medication to administer?

Nigerians deserve to know what is wrong with their President,

That is where the real change sets in.

You have surrendered too...I'm dumbstruck....hmmmm....so much for fairweather friends.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Reference(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
He is vomiting because of the extra chemotherapy he is receiving yet you say the doctors don't know what's wrong with him

Don't mind them. All the symptoms are classic of chemo. I don't need a doctor to tell me that.

2 Likes

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by sunshineV(f): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
holatin:
ur father should have use you for ritual I swear useless boy

Egbon why d painment? grin

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by thunderbabs: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lol.....O mystical!
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
“As at today, nobody knows the kind of ailment battling Mr. President. Even his doctors in the UK don’t know what is wrong with him. Lots of tests have been done; in fact they have done everything humanly possible but they still can’t detect what is wrong with him. That is why the doctors have decided to place him under long observation to see if they can diagnose what is wrong with him on the long run.

The blood of the innocent undecided
The monkey and baboons.. cry
Those NYSC members...... (add yours here)
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by osazsky(m): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
wristbangle:
Hope say no be juju naim dem take worry the man so shocked. Hmm naija politics! May God heal him
lies and propaganda
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by holatin(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
sunshineV:

Egbon why d painment? grin
aburo why the tackling
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Kiakia(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
In4matic:
LOL... So yiur unnamed source alleges that uk competent doctors dont know whats wrong with the president, but everybody who has gone to see him agrees he is recovering fast. kwantinue
Some said he is relaxing, or is it resting, in his home (London) taking Vitamin C and other nutritional supplements.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by talk2emma: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Shcool dismiss awayyyyyyyyyy6

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bolustical:
In as much as I so much revere and love President Buhari,

I think it is about time he did Nigerians favour by disclosing the nature of his ailments,

I do not believe the doctors don't know what is wrong with him. How then do they know what medication to administer?

Nigerians deserve to know what is wrong with their President,

That is where the real change sets in.

I also love the president but I feel if he truly loves Nigeria like he claims then he best better resign and allow us to move forward the is one who is against waste of money but only God knows how much we are spending keeping him in London costs of bringing in doctors from outside UK etc
Its best he faces his health. .Nigeria is not birth right of anyone

1 Like

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by kabillion(m): 1:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Is he not convalescing again. Dem don get dis man down.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:10am On Aug 11, 2017
If this can just resign, he may live longer but his continue stay & holding Nigeria into ransom he WOnt just get well
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by eunisam: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Buhari why not resign and take care if your health? just asking oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayo Fayose And Wife, Feyisetan Fay­ose Celebrate 29th Wedding Anniversary / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.