Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,086 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent (40019 Views)

Throwback Video: Even Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of APC - Akpabio / Church Times UK: Don’t Politicise Religion In Nigeria - Buhari / RE: Even Buhari’s Supporters Now Know He Has No Integrity Left – Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by quiverfull(m): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2017
A reliable source who has informants in govt. circles told me the President's ailment was spiritual. Saraki, Atiku and IBB were fingered....

1 Like

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by kilojoDesigns: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2017
juman:
The writer of the article is a mumu in my opinion.

A man of above eighty years of age can never be one hundred percent healthy.

Even we that are some of his children age mates, some are not one hundred percent healthy.

The old man is suffering only from old age.

No one can die of "old age", old age just make you prone to more illnesses, organs not working as they used to. the point is these are informations that can be or better should be disclosed to his people so the gravity of the situation can be understood.

saying the UK doctors don't know what's wrong is like writing "stupid" on the head of every Nigerian some of us may be stupid but not all of us. if the UK doctors don't know what's wrong, why is so much money then given to ignorant people. why does he remain there, someone that is yet to know what's wrong with him would try other options/people because he definitely has the means to.

1 Like

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by In4matic: 12:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Victornezzar:
is buhari sickness also affecting u can't u see d source dere
No, I Cant. Please help me identify 'it', 'him' or 'her'. All my phone is showing me is 'A PRESIDENCY SOURCE'.
Trying too hard To be clever by half is your problem.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by wanimo: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
When he sent soldiers to kill Biafrans, a curse was placed on him. When he said that over his dead body shall Biafra come, he signed his death warrant.

5 Likes

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by michoim(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fake stories. If they don't know what is wrong with him, then how come he is fast recuperating?

1 Like

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by magoo10(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
lols he his paying for the evil deeds done

2 Likes

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Lexusgs430: 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Simple. Its old age..... He is a geriatric patient. The older we get, the more we become susceptible to all sort of older generation ailments ....
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by borntosuccess(m): 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
the finger of God...thats wat u get when u decide 2 oppress d children of God

3 Likes

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cyanide can not be detected by any physical instrument, same was used on Arafat via the microphone, same has been used on many world leaders. This time, I guess they had to introduce to the AC vent for this man to inhale.

I can help reactivate the inert energy within his body to restore his body back. Just 90 days he will be up and running.

My bill is $1B only.

1 Like

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Austinoiz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Kain jazz wey Ifas, babalawo, amafioha, Ogun, and pastorpreneurs dey back for em head now go dey confuse doctors.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by thundafire: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Simple logic

The source : from Nigeria

Recipient : Buhari (President)

Cure : Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by AntiWailer: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
beer parlour journalists
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Memories12411: 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
They should bring him back and consult native doctors. Doctor na Doctor.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Freddonance(m): 1:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
You expect the presidency to tell you what is wrong with him after asserting that even his UK doctors don't know what is wrong with him. How will they know what is wrong with him so as to tell u when even professionals could not give up with a diagnosis according to u?
well, truth is.... no doctor will tell u what's wrong with him(Buhari) except h(Buhari) allows it.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Thobiy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Beress:
He is obviously suffering from God's wrath cheesy cheesy
God wrath, i am not understanding
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Bambela(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
The ailment could not be detected because it is an ailment inflicted by the gods.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Opinionated: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
juman:

Even we that are some of his children age mates, some are not one hundred percent healthy.

elp me yarn dem
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
oh the daily travails of a hidden president, who blessed us with medicore accountants/economists,
Yoruba politicians in the relms of power who prefer hype than substance,
Hausa security personal who fight corruption and terrorists on the pages of papers,
Their immortal God, who chased away all foreign investors and destroyed a flourishing ecomomy that had been steadily growing for the past 16 years and is silent over the murders of the middle beltans.
Buhari , their Buhari, what gods have we cursed to be weighed down by you and your gang of misfits, if wishes were horses we would wake up from this collective nightmare of a forsaken presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by RisingSun1: 1:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
IT'S A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM
WE WARNED HIM NOT TO GO AGAINST BIAFRA

2 Likes

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by paBuhari(m): 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buhari's sickness is spiritual, a punishment for the killing of people after he lost 2011 elections, IPOB and shiites members. Until Buhari repents and apologise for the bloodshed he committed, he will never get well.

2 Likes

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by RisingSun1: 1:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
IT'S A SPIRITUAL PROBLEM
WE WARNED HIM NOT TO GO AGAINST BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Opinionated: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
the gods needs to run some test on him to knw which of the gods did dis
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by bionixs: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
juman:

simple ! old age + cabals' selfish gains- induced pressure
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by loomer: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wey them for carry this man go Germany or India, go see better doctors.

UK na place?
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Baba I like ur personality as a person but if this news is actually true,then its time for u to do the needful Nd resign now that the ovation is still high.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by geez18(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
otokx:
There may be nothing wrong with the President, old age is not a disease.

hahaha..., no it is not, its an infirmity rendering him senile and imbecilic.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by 9jja(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
The law of Karma has no known diagnosis!

He must continue to rule o as he and his kinsmen see it as do or die affair.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by chrisnwoke1(m): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
JESUS SAVES SINNERS
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by godwin120alex: 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
The writer of this fake news shd keep fooling himself. Lies
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by Ekwekwe1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
juman:

Buhari said he's 74yrs old.
where do you come about this your declaration?
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by XKZ(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
PMBNG:

That is why some people are alleging that the president may have been poisoned or under some kind of spiritual attack”, he noted.

Some very irresponsible people are trying very hard to push this poison narrative.
Re: Even Buhari’s Doctors In The UK Don’t Know What Is Wrong With Him – Independent by magoo10(m): 2:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
the blood of the people he took in the name of boko haram are crying he never see something .that sit he is occupying is not for him .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun SDP Dumps Omisore, Denies Him Senatorial Ticket / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Man Asks Reno Omokri, "Who Is Bankrolling You?". Reno Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.