Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Lol. Yeni Kuti Wants Government Officials To Be Sworn-in With Juju - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. Yeni Kuti Wants Government Officials To Be Sworn-in With Juju (396 Views)

My Fond Memories Of Fela – TV Presenter, Yeni Kuti / Yeni Kuti Shares Cute Photo With Her Grandchild / Yeni Kuti: We Need Juju To Fight Corruption In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol. Yeni Kuti Wants Government Officials To Be Sworn-in With Juju by boluwatife22: 9:38am On Aug 10, 2017
While recently speaking on a radio show where she was a guest, late Fela Anikulapo's daughter, Yeni Kuti and her co-guest, Sophie Oyewole urged the Federal Government to swear-in office holders with juju and not with the Holy Bible or Koran saying if they do, it will totally eradicate corruption.

She said; “Just as Sophie Oyewole has suggested, let them use it to swear in government officials and we shall see if anybody will continue to steal our money in this country or not. I am sure that if they are made to swear by Ogun or some other fearsome African deity, there will be no more corruption.”
http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2017/08/fela-appears-to-me-in-dreams-yeni-kuti.html

Re: Lol. Yeni Kuti Wants Government Officials To Be Sworn-in With Juju by Josephjnr(m): 9:38am On Aug 10, 2017
Hahahhahahah

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Nigeria Musicians That Hits Atmosphere / I Love My Wife, I Never Beat Her, I Will Take Her Back If She Confesses- Emeka / I Smoke Weed Because It's Approved In The Bible- Ghanaian Reggae Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.