Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] (6658 Views)

Nigerian Lady Engaged By Her Facebook Lover: "Facebook Paid Me Off" / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment / She Gave Me Her Facebook Password Voluntarily, Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by cyberboss10: 12:42pm On Aug 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Jostico: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Some are expressing their starvation towards sex, some are expressing their starvation towards buhari, I'm saying it again. Nigeria is too difficult to explain

2 Likes

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by introvertious: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
wat do u expect. Wen facebook is always asking: 'whats on your mind'?

24 Likes

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by nextprince: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Peace Peter
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hacker at work....same way they hacked my friend's account

3 Likes

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by klenton(m): 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
ok.....let me add u first
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is this trash news, most Nigerian indulge in un reasonable crap every day, imagine checking on girls timeline every day.
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by dtruth50: 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
her account might b hacked

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by ufuosman(m): 1:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bad men don dey search for her name.
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
lalasticlacla right now searching for peace Peter's on Facebook!

6 Likes

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by sod09(m): 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
ofcourse just the way they hack your sense angry angry
Nikita1:

4 Likes

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Earthquake1: 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
AggressiveFucker are you there?

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by lenghtinny(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nikita1:
Blame it on the hackers....
They prolly hacked her brain angry

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by kushercain: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
the girl kick the bucket no be small
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by agrovick(m): 6:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Facebook asked what's on her mind & she responded; that's not a crime.

Funny thing is the ones calling her out in the comment box will slide into her DM

1 Like

Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2017
sod09:
ofcourse just the way they hack your sense angry angry
Its glaring from your comment that took all your head
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by misspineapple(f): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Open invitation to connect with HIV/AIDS
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
This one is not a slay queen now cheesy.
If you see a slay queen, person no go even tell you.
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
dtruth50:
her account might b hacked
That's what they say.
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by vinlinks: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
Jostico:
Some are expressing their starvation towards sex, some are expressing their starvation towards buhari, I'm saying it again. Nigeria is too difficult to explain

So what are you expressing?
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Agimor(m): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2017
The height of moral decadence among this so called slay girls and teens is very alarming. A society were prostitution and indecency is been celebrated openly.
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by BabbanBura(m): 3:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Nikita1:

...then make it hard baby!
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by boss1310(m): 5:01am On Aug 12, 2017
may be her account was hacked.
those guys saying he should come to God are usually sex perverts,what they do in public and in private are never the the same
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Sebastine1994(m): 5:17am On Aug 12, 2017
When I compare my little asha501 to the expensive android phones some idiots flaunt I wonder what I am missing. Until I decide to go through their phones, all I see are pictures, music games, videos of comedy and nigerian movies.
So that is all they use phone for. To brag included. My phone tires some people to use because of the contents. Here is one foolish girl using one of those phones to type rubbish on the internet because she needs attention
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by KendrickAyomide: 5:29am On Aug 12, 2017
Lmao.. one guy even asked "peace is this what you have become" grin grin grin grin
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by Amarabae(f): 5:39am On Aug 12, 2017
It must be a hacker at work.
Re: OMG!!! One Slay Queen Demands S€x Openly Via Her Facebook Timeline [photos] by MCastle: 6:25am On Aug 12, 2017
*AWESOME OFFER! UNBEATABLE PROMO*

*STAR GARDEN, BEST ESTATE WITH GREAT TOPOGRAPHY*

StarCity Garden as the name implies is a sought for Estate. *Great title, great proximity, great price good for investment and home ownership and owned by our very own great company Veritasi Homes and Properties Ltd*

*LOCATION:* Igbogun Community, Ibeju Lekki 7minutes Drive from La-capaigne Tropicana.

*TITLE:* Survey
*PROMO PRICE:* N550k
*PROMO:* Buy 5 get 1 free PLOT.
Promo End Date: 25th August,
*PLOT SIZE:* 600SQM

*Site Inspection holds every Thursdays and Saturdays*

*At Veritasi Homes, we are Committed to home ownership and real estate development/ investment*. Call/whats app: 08161333339 for plot bookings and enquiries

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Celebrated When I Heard My Babe Was Pregnant - Photos / How Long Should A Good Sex Last? / Curvy Female Police Officer With Huge Backside Causes While Directing Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.