Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) (18140 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Lightening: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
edupedia:

...u foolish IPOB miscreant pretending to be Yoruba we know your childish games....even sef u no fit spell common name u na call ya sef correctly...tah!..that is why all your 419 activities on other Nigerians no get head or tail....keep deceiving ya sef..u hia?

Yoruba and truth allergy. Because she said the naked truth, she is now IPOB? Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by babajero(m): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Right step in the right direction. Nnamdi Kanu and his imported ipob miscreants should stay away from Anambra. They should do the test-run of the ''no election'' with their state first. Nobody should be allowed to interrupt with our advancement and successes recorded in Anambra.

GOD BLESS Anambra, the light of the entire black race.

#AnambraElectionShallHold
That was how you said sit at home will not hold.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Torylanez(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Igbos are Igbo's problems.

We are asking for a referendum and for Biafra while some greedy individuals who only care about what they can make through the fraudulent money-based election are there tying to truncate the 'sit-at-home' order.

Any Igbo wanting the election to hold is a traitor.
Any Igbo who doesn't support the peaceful actualization of Biafra is a bastard.

A traitor who is not fed up of being a slave just because of the crumbs they get from the slave master.
There will be no elections.
I stand with Nnamdi Kanu.
I stand with Biafra.

What is biafra?
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Adebowale89(m): 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Those lawyers are fools.i suport my crush mazi nnamdi kanu completely.
But who will fight for we igbos.or are we going to be slaves and cowards forever.

fixed

you don't need to tell the world you're KANU specs because everyone knows he cherished olosho

you should be concerned if KANU won't runaway like una hero once did during civil war when FG is ready for him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
People benefiting from ONE FRAUD talking. They can run around the way they like. We Must Boycot All Elections! Ndi Ara!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
People benefiting from ONE FRAUD talking. They can run around the way they like. We Must Boycot All Elections! Ndi Ara!
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by fumiswtpusy(f): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Adebowale89:

fixed

you don't need to tell the world you're KANU specs because everyone knows he cherished olosho

you should be concerned if KANU won't runaway like una hero once did during civil war when FG is ready for him
I don't have your time because soon you will start beggin me for sex and to Suck me and pay me.
I swear you will never see my pant.
Dirty thing.
I am a lagosian and we will never follow other yoruba touts and skull miners in oduduwa,the stinking republic.
United states of lagos loading.
We can dash you tinubu if you want,because of his teeth. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
But who will fight for we yorubas.or are we going to be slaves and cowards forever.
my sister. We dey the same boat

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Adebowale89(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I don't have your time because soon you will start beggin me for sex and to Suck me and pay me.
I swear you will never see my pant.
Dirty thing.
I am a lagosian and we will never follow other yoruba touts and skull miners in oduduwa,the stinking republic.
United states of lagos loading.
We can dash you tinubu if you want,because of his teeth. grin

thought u have receive deliverance in the church u went to lasweek? so the mental illness is still there omo INA?

you this transgender is painting KANU bad the more with your clueless and dumb post because one can easily define whom KANU was with an imbec.ile like u having crush on him
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by goaldynboy: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
So because one hungry lawyer was given peanut to write this crap you come here to state that All Anambra lawyer wrote to Obiano! Rubbish!

I will like to see this Anambra sit at home succeed! It will definitely reset the brain of southeast selfish politicians! It will also align them to the Biafran cause!!

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by goaldynboy: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Anambra Lawyers in Defence of Democracy (ASLADD) - I went to google to see what this organization stood for and if it has been existing before now; I could not find anything about them apart from this so called fraudulent letter! The organization itself is a fraud and can only deceive Afonja Cone-heads!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ayiibobo(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
But who will fight for we yorubas.or are we going to be slaves and cowards forever.
*shakes head*,.......you know absolutely nothing
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ayiibobo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even if it's just two people that votes,election have held,...sit at home very well,you will sit for a very long time,..... I may even make the trip to anmabra to come and drink chilled beer with you people,while you sit out the election that would determine the person that would govern you for four years,......sit it out ok
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ayiibobo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Hahahahahah Mazi Kanu. ...gayclub stripper!

hihihi no wonder he was earning £844 annually
I'm guessing he added,drug peddling to his hustle to earn such a wage sef grin
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ayiibobo(m): 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
honourhim:

Why do you and your Yoruba brothers feel so pained over Biafra matter even more than those of us Igbos who are not ipob members?
It clearly makes you look as if you cant live without the igbos.

I can't imagine igbos getting so angry over Yoruba or any other tribe saying that they want to leave Nigeria. While i am not an ipob member, I advice that you and your people should calm down in reacting to Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB issues pls.

I strongly believe that Yoruba can stand alone just like us so you people should do something about your reactions towards Nnamdi Kanu issues to avoid looking like desperados. However if u see anybody abusing Yorubas in a thread u can respond to the person. Thanks.
kanu's action is endangering the unity of Nigeria,so yes it concerns the Yoruba's,.....so you know
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ayiibobo(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lightening:

Yoruba and truth allergy. Because she said the naked truth, she is now IPOB? Haba!
she's no Yoruba,and simply we don't act based on you Igbo's inflammatory words doesn't make us cowards,what have your gallant self's done about the Arewa ultimatum?,....6 before 7 bro
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Leez(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ayiibobo:
kanu's action is endangering the unity of Nigeria,so yes it concerns the Yoruba's,.....so you know
unity lol
wat do u have in common with igbos dat will form d basis of ONE NIGERA
lugard lumped us wit u and hausas to ease his administration
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. this shameless tranny,

isn't time you retire from this ? i mean since 2001 ,ur mates like beremx and obiageri ,ngozievergreen,babyosisi ,modath et al ,have all settled down with a family and here you are wasting away ur time ,you are getting close to 40yrs and you don't want to help urself, ihere megbukwa gi

agadi ekwe nka
Why don't you bring one of your hopeless friends for me to marry, since you're so interested in my marital status? Bring one more useless than you are so that he will leave your crew of vagabonds after I transform his life. That's my little service to humanity.

Anu ugboko. Agbaala ti gbu i

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by DocHMD: 9:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

[s]When next you want to rush to quote me, please ensure you are able to link my comment with the entire article because for someone who has 'Doc' in his username, you have exhibited startling unintelligence.

I AM responsible for what I write, but I am definitely NOT responsible for what you understand. I REFUSE to bear the brunt of your mediocre education and semi-literacy.[/s]

I reiterate that you are poorly lettered with an I.Q equal to that of your nylon bag.
My rejoinder to you has its merit as it was directly meant to address the folly exhibited in that barbarous remark.

Yes you are responsible for your primitive remarks and it is also our duty to whip you back from your 12th century gothic reasoning into the realm of civilization, your lamentations and frustration nonetheless. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by honourhim: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ayiibobo:

Yea you are right that Kanu's act is threatening the unity of Nigeria but the truth remains that even if Nigeria divides Yoruba will stand alone comfortably like the Igbos.
In the light of the above stated truth, it is therefore advisable that Yoruba shouldnt be seen as crying more than the other tribes that can't stand alone comfortably. They shouldn't display acts of desperados by jumping into every Biafra thread and pouring out virtuperations.
My humble submission though. Thanks.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Terrorsquad101: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Why don't you bring one of your hopeless friends for me to marry, since you're so interested in my marital status? Bring one more useless than you so that he will leave your crew of vagabonds after I transform his life. That's my little service to humanity.

. shameless she male, i am a married man man with a happy family ,something a home wrecker like you can never achieve until you die of that menaupause that is eating you up already

ashawooo kobo kobo.ifele megbukwa gi

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. shameless she male, i am a married man man with a happy family ,something a home wrecker like you can never achieve until you die of that menaupause that is eating you up already

ashawooo kobo kobo.ifele megbukwa gi
Na your wife, your mama, your daughters and your sisters be ashawo kobo kobo. Infact, na through ashawo work your mama take born you and train you and your sisters. Na ashawo sef you marry and na ashawo you go born. All your generation na ashawo, which na why you tink sey every woman be like your family members.

Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Abeg go tell your sisters sey ashawo no be work ooooooo!! E Don do. Make dem go retire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Terrorsquad101: 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Na your wife, your mama, your daughters and your sisters be ashawo kobo kobo. Infact, na through ashawo work your mama take born you and train you and your sisters. Na ashawo sef you marry and na ashawo you go born. All your generation na ashawo, which na why you tink sey every woman be like your family members.

Bastard son of a thousand fathers. Abeg go tell your sisters sey ashawo no be work ooooooo!! E Don do. Make dem go retire
. chaiii,this one pain her to the core

yeye girl,if you are not ashawoo,go and marry na. let's see how that plays out

ezi dika gi

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by sauceEEP(m): 10:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ishilove:

Why don't you bring one of your hopeless friends for me to marry, since you're so interested in my marital status? Bring one more useless than you so that he will leave your crew of vagabonds after I transform his life. That's my little service to humanity.

shocked
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ishilove: 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. chaiii,this one pain her to the core

yeye girl,if you are not ashawoo,go and marry na. let's see how that plays out

ezi dika gi
So person wey never marry be ashawo? Ehn, na still the same thing we dey talk. Your wife was an ashawo before you married her. Even your sisters, married and unmarried are ashawo. You sef are the fruit of ashawo.

Ashawo beget ashawo, which is why you're obsessed with my marital status.

Ifule. Oloriburuku omo ale. Aturu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by bolicks: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
How low can people go? Can't believe my people.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by subnormal: 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Suspect33:
where do i even start again with God, my life is just a mess, God might even be tired of me

Start from where you are, call on Him from where you are. He is not tired of you. He loves you
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Suspect33(m): 11:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
subnormal:

Start from where you are, call on Him from where you are. He is not tired of you. He loves you
Bro, that is not even it, what made me give up on this race still stands before me, i cannot witness Christ, one cannot enter heaven without that and am too much of a coward to tell anyone abt Christ
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Terrorsquad101: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Ishilove:

So person wey never marry be ashawo? Ehn, na still the same thing we dey talk. Your wife was an ashawo before you married her. Even your sisters, married and unmarried are ashawo. You sef are the fruit of ashawo.

Ashawo beget ashawo, which is why you're obsessed with my marital status.

Ifule. Oloriburuku omo ale. Aturu
. if you like, cry out blood today

wetin i know be say,you be confirmed ashawo kobo kobo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ishilove: 12:19am On Aug 11, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. if you like, cry out blood today

wetin i know be say,you be confirmed ashawo kobo kobo
Lol. The same way the woman wey you marry na confirmed ashawo kobo kobo, that's why you be expert on who be ashawo.
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by subnormal: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2017
Suspect33:
Bro, that is not even it, what made me give up on this race still stands before me, i cannot witness Christ, one cannot enter heaven without that and am too much of a coward to tell anyone abt Christ

Send me a pm please. Let's take this offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee / Leave Saraki Alone, Arewa Youths Warn Tinubu / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.