Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) (18177 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ekwekwe1(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Wanna get noticed? Or seeking attention and relevance? Just talk about Kanu and IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Integrityfarms(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Fit for the thrash bin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Akinaukwa: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Am beginning to discover that Nnamdi Kanu is more of a hero outside his home State and forments more trouble in other South East States more than his home State.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by SenatorM(m): 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
No Election in Anambra

10 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by NothingDoMe: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
I don't think the learned guys need to warn the fraudster, let him gallantly walk himself into hangman's noose, fool.
una can easily support faceless groups sha. Benefactors of zoogeria.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Leez(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
0b100100111:
grin grin grin
Kanu is definitely going back to jail!

Using Anambra has a testing ground when Abia state is there
did kanu snatch ur babe? his name dy ur mouth evrydy by d way i no see u on d arewa yoots thread

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
me ayam jus waiting for the head P and I to come to Aks and say No election, we have elections in Aks... let him come and do rally.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Liftkid(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
only them should vote. am from Anambra but am not voting

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by enimooko: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by nextprince: 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
NothingDoMe:
una can easily support faceless groups sha. Benefactors of zoogeria.

Benefactor?

I doubt you know what that means.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by blackpanda: 1:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Very soon anambra will turn to Borno grin grin grin wink
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by moorevic(m): 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Biafra must get head
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
40kobo77:
Nnamdi Kanu is a criminal.

Nnamdi Kanu is not only a criminal,but also a mischief who has not done a day of hardwork in his life.

This is a man that surrounds himself with the lowest of all low live's in the East as followers. You cannot point to one educated follower of this man that was a failure in life before coming up with this elaborate Biafra scam.

We make him relevant by putting his story here,and i will be writing Seun about that soon.

Abeg na where Kanu don work before?it is people like Kanu that encourages criminals like Bishop,Evans and Escoba with thousands of Jobless youths UPSTATE that crime pays,and you dont need to work.

Criminal.

Nna mehnnnn. We Igbos would deal with you.

Kanu was a successful business man nah grin

With annual income of 844£ grin grin grin

The jobless tout just found his fellow lowlifes to support him.

That's why you see them plenty online grin

LMAO - they said Kanu was a gayclub stripper in London. ..hahahahahah

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by 0b100100111: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leez:

did kanu snatch ur babe?
his name dy ur mouth evrydy
by d way i no see u on d arewa yoots thread

Our stance remains!

Igbo's should leave the North and we ont want them to go and over populate the West. They should head back to there region.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by 0b100100111: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
40kobo77:

Nnamdi Kanu is not only a criminal,but also a mischief who has not done a day of hardwork in his life.

This is a man that surrounds himself with the lowest of all low live's in the East as followers. You cannot point to one educated follower of this man that was a failure in life before coming up with this elaborate Biafra scam.

We make him relevant by putting his story here,and i will be writing Seun about that soon.

Abeg na where Kanu don work before?

it is people like Kanu that encourages criminals like Bishop,Evans and Escoba with thousands of Jobless youths UPSTATE that crime pays,and you dont need to work.

Criminal.

He was once a gay club stripper in West London.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Naziridamos: 1:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
40kobo77:

Abeg na where Kanu don work before?it is people like Kanu that encourages criminals like Bishop,Evans and Escoba with thousands of Jobless youths UPSTATE that crime pays,and you dont need to work.

Criminal.

Hahahaha grin grin I feel your pain afo... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by ameri9ja: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
N
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by unohbethel(m): 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
for sayin that anambra is better than other igbo states....

this shows that they are afonjas forming anambra lawyers..if u say na lie, oya show me their pictures or videos.

afonja una dey try to divide ur since eternity but its not workin..try another way..

no more elections in biafra until referendum is conducted..take it or leave

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Electricdanger: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Those lawyers are fools.i suport my crush mazi nnamdi kanu completely.
But who will fight for we yorubas.or are we going to be slaves and cowards forever.

The problem with you animals cursed from heaven by the devil is the way you drag Yorubas to your bullshit. You refused to face those up North tormenting your worthless life but quick to drag others to your foolishness. When the Yorubas now reply your insult, you will start crying that they hate you and invading your thread. Worthless wawa slave like you can never have sense, jobless grown man posing as a woman. Pathetic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by LexngtonSteele: 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
0b100100111:

He was once a gay club stripper in West London.
Hahahahahah Mazi Kanu. ...gayclub stripper!

hihihi no wonder he was earning £844 annually

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Leez(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
0b100100111:

Our stance remains!

Igbo's should leave the North and we ont want them to go and over populate the West. They should head back to there region.

ok fulani slave
i will tell dm o

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Iamzik: 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
But who will fight for we yorubas.or are we going to be slaves and cowards forever.

You again?! You remember your alternate moniker today.

After bursting your IPOB ass severally you are still claiming Yoruba girl.

Well internet never forgets. Your previous comments are all over this forum and we can bring them out!

Be brave. This is a faceless forum. Nobody will kill you for identifying with IPOB.

Gone are the days when people fell for such propaganda.

BTW This is a Yoruba owned blog. If you don't like it you can move to biafra_say_dot_com

IPOB forming Yoruba girl online grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Pinkfeet: 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
kanu sorry all the people in ur own state did not support u, i wonder how the remain south _ eastern will follow u .

definitely no more BIAFRA

election will hold in anambra state for sure.

IPOB GO AND PARK WELL
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Suspect33(m): 1:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
HeavenIsSoReall:
Revelation 20:

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened:and another book was opened, which is the book of life:and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:and they were judged every man according to their works.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

where do i even start again with God, my life is just a mess, God might even be tired of me

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by deji17: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Now everybody can see that Kanu is not the FG's problem? He is a problem to Obiano and others. They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by 111jideofor: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
No election in Anambra state
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Iamzik: 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
unohbethel:
for sayin that anambra is better than other igbo states....

this shows that they are afonjas forming anambra lawyers..if u say na lie, oya show me their pictures or videos.

afonja una dey try to divide ur since eternity but its not workin..try another way..

no more elections in biafra until referendum is conducted..take it or leave

Nobody needs to divide you. Kanu has done that already.

And he did a very good job. One side now calls the other pigs and idiots
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by omooba969(m): 1:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

@bolded,

Some fools refer to you as slave & coward and you believe, more like holding tenaciously to that notion.

I might as well refer to you as mentally challenged & do the needful...believe it! cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by 0b100100111: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Hahahahahah Mazi Kanu. ...gayclub stripper!

hihihi no wonder he was earning £844 annually

It's a fact! He was a popular gay club stripper in West London back then
Re: Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) by Ishilove: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
The Anambra government should order a crack down on these riff raffs called ipob and declare them persona non grata. All these open letters do not have much use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Kaduna Rally: Sarkin Waka Performs Hit Song 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' (Video) / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs / UK Authorities Barred Andy Uba From Their Country, Citing His Criminality - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.