Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar (24593 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / PDP Presidential Rally In Rivers State. Atiku In River State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Viking007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Marotzke:
Are you confusing 30 megawatts for 30.000 megawatts of electricity?Nigeria's power generation is currently between 5000 to 6000 megawatts of electricity.
It is you that is berefit of reasoning and filled with unadulterated bufoonery.
Please before jumping to mentions like a schizophreniac escaping from a lunatic assylum for the criminally insane, you may wish to check your basic and elementary measurements.
Idiota claiming to be a mo.ron.
shocked cheesy it was very funny reading his comments arguing blindly, only to end up being a clown.

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by gabe: 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
If you don't what you saying, get out of my mention.

Total power available at the National grid fluctuates between 5 & 6 MW and one man says he generates 30 MW, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping spewing trash.
please make informed statements. Nigeria generates an average of 3000 MW, peaking at up to 5000MW occassionally which is about our maximum installed capacity. 30 MW for a university, several ports, a gigantic farm, a bottling plant and several other industrial concerns is a modest estimate.

3 Likes

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by mfm04622: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Marotzke:
How many Megawatts of electricity do you think a functional American university consume in a day? Then add the massive student hostels and staff quarters.
Then add a massive industrial complex that bottles hundreds of thousands of Faro water and Faro fruit juice daily.
Savanna sugar refinery nko?
Fertilizer blending plant nko?
Radio Gotel?
The most massive mechanised farm in the north east nko?
Massive real estate follow join ooo.
30 megawatts is a very modest estimate.

He said >30MW. Greater or more than 30MW.

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by maklelemakukula(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Viking007:
shocked cheesy it was very funny reading his comments arguing blindly, only to end up being a clown.
grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by talebearer123: 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
With Ill gotten money

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Arnoldo(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Total power available at the National grid fluctuates between 5 & 6 MW and one man says he generates 30 MW, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping spewing trash.
the national grid is between 3k-5k mg he can generate 30mw with generators for his investments.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by SalamRushdie: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
I doubt if Atiku knows the meaning of "megawatts".

Modified.

I actually mixed it up. Nigeria generates 5/6k mw, not 5/6 MW.

He might be right.

Ofcourse he right , I have always said that anyone that supports Buhari till date must have a very poor sense of judgement and you just prove me right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
having a power plant isnt rocket science in Nigeria. Atiku probably has one in yola. who wants to be spending money on diesel when you can get a better deal with paid gas supply
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by stevejomo(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please Moderators should ban nextprince from posting anything on nairaland again.
Imagine the level of misinformation!
Foreigners view this thread will be thinking that Nigerians are dump.
In fact goodnight.

2 Likes

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Chukazu: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Marotzke:
How many Megawatts of electricity do you think a functional American university consume in a day? Then add the massive student hostels and staff quarters.
Then add a massive industrial complex that bottles hundreds of thousands of Faro water and Faro fruit juice daily.
Savanna sugar refinery nko?
Fertilizer blending plant nko?
Radio Gotel?
The most massive mechanised farm in the north east nko?
Massive real estate follow join ooo.
30 megawatts is a very modest estimate.

That been said, it quite disheartening that someone of Atiku's caliber be still talking about Generation of electricity from Generators with fossil fuel when we should be talking about green energy like solar and wind, and this guy wants to rule Nigerian undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Arnoldo(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Man, do you know what is 30mw?

Do you know the power available at the National grid? In case you don't know, it fluctuates between 5 & 6 MW.

30 megawatts will comfortably power this country for 24 hours and one man says he generates that, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping into my mention anyhow.

Is just like saying, for instance, he has 30 trillion naira.

Even dangote does not generate a tenth of that power for all his factories.
30 MEGAWATS will power your village when our 5kmw cant sustain the country u say 30mw will power the country.. do you knw how many watt a bulb is and how many watts make a megawatt?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by mfm04622: 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
prettyboi1989:
having a power plant isnt rocket science in Nigeria. Atiku probably has one in yola. who wants to be spending money on diesel when you can get a better deal with paid gas supply

Doubt there is gas pipeline to Yola.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
mfm04622:

Doubt there is gas pipeline to Yola.
You'd be surprised
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by k199192: 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

So Atiku generates that amount?

Do you know the power available at the National grid that Atiku alone generates 30mw? Abeg no kill me with laff.
If you dont know something dont be trying to be smart, you will only end up showing your ignorance. The least youvcan do is do a little research to find out how muvh power is needed to power a school. The guy owns a university amongst other things.. The university alone can consume up to 5 to 10mega watts...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by nextprince: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
k199192:

If you dont know something dont be trying to be smart, you will only end up showing your ignorance. The least youvcan do is do a little research to find out how muvh power is needed to power a school. The guy owns a university amongst other things.. The university alone can consume up to 5 to 10mega watts...
Mr teacher, I have acknowledged my mistake long before you saw this thread.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by aribisala0(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Do you know the power available at the National grid? In case you don't know, it fluctuates between 5 & 6 MW.

30 megawatts will comfortably power this country for 24 hours and one man says he generates that, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping into my mention anyhow.

You are ridiculing yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by mikewills(m): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

I actually mixed up mw for thousands of megawatts as available on the national grid. I have modified my initial post.
However, power is measured in watts or megawatts not volts or kv as contained in your comment.

He said KVA and he is right. Some countries use KVA...some use KW. Difference between both is the power factor, i.e. KVA x Power Factor = KW.

Hope you have learnt some new things today.

2 Likes

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by delishpot: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Mynd44 OAM4J Lalasticlala seun

You don call them again? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by positivetaught: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

did you say 30mw can power the nation for 24hrs?,pls go and get your facts right,don't let hatred make you a fool.

2 Likes

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
You'll never be President.
Case closed.

#saynotogeriatricsinpower

3 Likes

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by KingGBsky(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Did he become a billionaire in a honest way?
May Ogun, Sango, Angel Michael and Aiyelara srike down any stupid yoot who votes any under 50 in 2019

Amen...*speaking in tongues*
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Kokaine(m): 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
I doubt if Atiku knows the meaning of "megawatts".

Modified.

I actually mixed it up. Nigeria generates 5/6k mw, not 5/6 MW.

He might be right.
na watin i wan talk be that. mega watts kwa.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by sanpipita(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

He said 30mw not 30,000 no way we would be generating 5 to 6 mW, our best range is 5000mw
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Even if you don't know how much power Nigeria generates, why not ask everyone's friend? To say power generation at the national grid is 5 - 6 MW is very awkward. We are currently gunning for 6,000 plus MW if not for the delayed gas stations projects. Currently, we generate as much as 3,000-4,000 MW of electricity though it sometimes falls to a little below 3,000

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Hungarriman: 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Marotzke:
Are you confusing 30 megawatts for 30.000 megawatts of electricity?Nigeria's power generation is currently between 5000 to 6000 megawatts of electricity.
It is you that is berefit of reasoning and filled with unadulterated bufoonery.
Please before jumping to mentions like a schizophreniac escaping from a lunatic assylum for the criminally insane, you may wish to check your basic and elementary measurements.
Idiota claiming to be a mo.ron.
Shots fired, I repeat multiple shots fired.

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by sanpipita(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Youths who don't know anything arguing blindly, if your country produces just 5mw just close it, its worthless what atiku said is right, some gas turbines can produce 300 mws
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
stevejomo:
Please Moderators should ban nextprince from posting anything on nairaland again.
Imagine the level of misinformation!
Foreigners view this thread will be thinking that Nigerians are dump.
In fact goodnight.
As in eh... I just wonder if google now has a subscription oo
I'm not so surprised though, his profile picture says it all

1 Like

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by k199192: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Mr teacher, I have acknowledged my mistake long before you saw this thread.
Forgive me... Not every one w0uld acknowledge that mistake..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by kbbanj10(m): 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Foolish leaders everywhere. Anyway I don't blame him its the situation we find ourselves
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by temmybaba(m): 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dis man know wetin him dey talk na....he said 30MW bt not 30,000MW ....d total power generation of our turbines n wateva in Nigeria s just around 3500MW-4000MW
So please stop confusing urselves
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by smartnero24(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Atiku !! U will still not be president so stop all this cheap publicity and propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chijioke Ugwueze Is Dead / NAF Graduates Another Set Of Six Instructor Pilots / Buba Marwa Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.