Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar (24606 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Shares His Coronavirus Experience / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / PDP Presidential Rally In Rivers State. Atiku In River State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by systematica(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:

Man, do you know what is 30mw?

Do you know the power available at the National grid? In case you don't know, it fluctuates between 5 & 6 MW.

30 megawatts will comfortably power this country for 24 hours and one man says he generates that, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping into my mention anyhow.

Is just like saying, for instance, he has 30 trillion naira.

Even dangote does not generate a tenth of that power for all his factories.

I wouldn't know why anyone will just say things for the fun of saying it. For your information... Dangote cement factory at obajana alone is running on 4 gas turbines. Each is 45MW. Total = 180MW. So what is 30MW. Not more than the output of 1 gas turbine. Please ensure to know the truth before arguing. Someone might just believe you.

2 Likes

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by humberjade: 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
genghiskhan007:

Did he become a billionaire in a honest way?
May Ogun, Sango, Angel Michael and Aiyelara srike down any stupid yoot who votes any 50+ candidiate in 2019

But bros, which one is Aiyelara again? he must be a god from Mars... grin grin

Forget the age jara, as far as GREED is still our thing in this country, the country will remain stagnant or worse.

Just take a look at the likes of Dimeji Bankole, Dogara, Dino Melaye...Imagine these ones with Executive power, dem go just empty the National Treasury.

All we need is a sound and God-fearing leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by iaatmguy(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]
If you don't what you saying, get out of my mention.

Total power available at the National grid fluctuates between 5 & 6 MW and one man says he generates 30 MW, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping spewing trash.
you are wrong. Power fluctuates at 5&6 thousand (5000MW) not 5mw. Atiku is correct 30MW is a fraction of what we produce
BTW Nigeria has never attained 5,000 MW sef
Below that
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Ikenna240(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
And a state in america generates 66,000mW
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Daboomb: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
aolawale025:
Imagine how many drums of AGO or LPFO he uses daily. The cost. Then picture how much he can save with stable electricity. And the effect on the prices of his products.

Any government that's solves the power problem has taken more than half of Nigeria's problem off the map

And recall that this same Atiku was the supervising Head of the Privatisation of NEPA, with that Kaduna midget of a Governor Hell Rufai as head of BPE. These are poeple who looted the few things that worked in NEPA, back then.

How in hell do we even think these corrupt criminals can do anything in the aid of the ordinary man?
And why is it that once election is approaching they start saying the right things?
Nigeria does not need all these vissionless leaders like Atiku, we need intelligent people not treasury looters and very corrupt elements
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Abudu2000(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Good for himself but no one is voting him in 2019
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by AnthonyAk(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigeria's donald trump
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by kennydotkom(m): 11:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
nextprince:
I doubt if Atiku knows the meaning of "megawatts".

Modified.

I actually mixed it up. Nigeria generates 5/6k mw, not 5/6 MW.

He might be right.

Have you forgoten that atiku owns Mikano generator company on acmen ikeja. ??
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by kennydotkom(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
It show he is part of those that may never allow PHCN to be efficient in nigeria and wil do everytin to frustrate PHCN from ensuring stable power due to the benefit and greediness.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by mbjsuki(m): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
positivelord:

I have worked in Atiku`s company in ONNE PH as a contract staff. I can assure you he can generate more than that M/W...if truth should be told, Atiku is FAR BETTER than all that have rule us since 1999. And I mean all..we are quick to tag corruption as if the ones ruling us since 1999 are not corrupt.
He is not only de-tribalized and he knows how to create jobs.And I mean in millions.

I believe you joor.The guy can create jobs with our stole money. Let him generate it for himself and the said company, it's good. However he likes it, Nigerians will never vote for him no matter how he package himself.
If he likes let him feed 10000 people a day and generate 50MW for the whole of Nigeria it's still our money.
He will never be president of Nigeria come 2019.
We are tired of these criminals.
Our "mumu Don do"! cry
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by whao: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
jayriginal:

Oh well, his point isn't to brag, it's to point out that he spends a lot because of the light situation.

He should invest in renewable energy. That's forward thinking.

Only you said something reasonable, he calculated what he spent per day it would result to 30mw.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Jeodeks1992(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Please I will like to know how and by what means the so called 30MW Is supposed to help make the north-east a better place within Nigeria..... Abeg..... Let him Lite up the entire Sambisa and transport that same power to every fishing community withing that geopolitical zone ev
Marotzke:
How many Megawatts of electricity do you think a functional American university consume in a day? Then add the massive student hostels and staff quarters.
Then add a massive industrial complex that bottles hundreds of thousands of Faro water and Faro fruit juice daily.
Savanna sugar refinery nko?
Fertilizer blending plant nko?
Radio Gotel?
The most massive mechanised farm in the north east nko?
Massive real estate follow join ooo.
30 megawatts is a very modest estimate.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Prinsco1(m): 12:28am On Aug 11, 2017
undecidedehe... and so?
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by hedonistic: 5:09am On Aug 11, 2017
kennydotkom:

Have you forgoten that atiku owns Mikano generator company on acmen ikeja. ??

Are you sure that Atiku owns Mikano?
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by hedonistic: 5:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Atiku is the only member of the old guard, the establishment, that would make a competent president. If only he could succeed with what I expect to be his last realistic shot at the presidency (2019)... Very very sure he would make a highly effective leader.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by clemzo101(m): 5:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Stop being stupid, 30MW is nothing, stop displaying ur ignorance publicly.....u are not informed and u are here arguing...I am an Electrical Engineer working in a power plant....if Atiku generates 30MW, how is that a big deal? Do u know what dangote generates? As a matter of fact any serious business man must generate his own power if he really want to do business in this country.......ATIKU is right
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by mfm04622: 5:46am On Aug 11, 2017
prettyboi1989:

You'd be surprised

Is there one? Doubt it will make sense financially to invest in gas pipeline that long just to produce 30MW. or which company make use of gas in that axis again?
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by mfm04622: 5:48am On Aug 11, 2017
kennydotkom:

It show he is part of those that may never allow PHCN to be efficient in nigeria and wil do everytin to frustrate PHCN from ensuring stable power due to the benefit and greediness.

It will benefit him if PHCN is efficient as he won't need to waste his money generating >30MW himself.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by somehow: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2017
He wasn't saying he generates normal electricity, rather the total number of diesel light he consumes daily for his Establishments.

I don't think he has his own power plant/electricity grid.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by spenca: 6:34am On Aug 11, 2017
Atiku my man , elections have started ?
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by riyanxeally(f): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2017
atiku is d best walahi...nigerians ll keep suffering cuz thy no want better thang..this man is a bloody thief guess wah he generates money n ppl all round enjoy it unlike somebody...everybody steals let it go round is all naijas asking
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by jsb(m): 8:22am On Aug 11, 2017
He is even making profits on all this cos its the money made from the proceeds of those establishments that a % of it is used to fuel and service the genetators. So its the people that patronize his establishments that are suffering and running the expenses..
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by donqx: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
who cares. did u generate it for nigerians
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by xmaticguy(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:

Do you know the power available at the National grid? In case you don't know, it fluctuates between 5 & 6 MW.

30 megawatts will comfortably power this country for 24 hours and one man says he generates that, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping into my mention anyhow. Olodooooo.u no sabi anything

olodooo.u no sabi anything...
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by babaztee: 10:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Campaign! Campaign!! Campaign!!! ATIKU is Stylishly campaigning. Let us see, how this one is going to catch Nigerians.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by greatiyk4u(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:

30 megawatts will comfortably power this country for 24 hours and one man says he generates that, rather than reasoning, you are here jumping into my mention anyhow.

Now I see why "potor" is used in almost all your comments

We are talking 30MW not 30GW

Abokis are naturally dull
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Beetee1(m): 10:27am On Aug 11, 2017
Marotzke:
How many Megawatts of electricity do you think a functional American university consume in a day? Then add the massive student hostels and staff quarters.
Then add a massive industrial complex that bottles hundreds of thousands of Faro water and Faro fruit juice daily.
Savanna sugar refinery nko?
Fertilizer blending plant nko?
Radio Gotel?
The most massive mechanised farm in the north east nko?
Massive real estate follow join ooo.
30 megawatts is a very modest estimate.

u r a fist class lair bros. Atiku owns not Savannah Sugar
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by nextprince: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Now I see why "potor" is used in almost all your comments

We are talking 30MW not 30GW

Abokis are naturally dull

Now that you have managed to know this, in your mind now, you are feeling brilliant huh?

Don't get overworked, a stop clock is correct twice a day.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by greatiyk4u(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:

Now that you have managed to know this, in your mind now, you are feeling brilliant huh?

Don't get overworked, a stop clock is correct twice a day.

Still proud in Ignorance?
Haba don allah
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Marotzke(m): 10:36am On Aug 11, 2017
Beetee1:

u r a fist class lair bros. Atiku owns not Savannah Sugar
first class truth teller, who bought savanna sugar after privatisation?
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by nextprince: 10:38am On Aug 11, 2017
[s]
greatiyk4u:

Still proud in Ignorance?
Haba don allah
[/s]
I know you have gone for thanksgiving already having read other people's comments contradicting my earlier submission, but for your information, I have long admitted the mix up on the thread.

Naturally, when a naturally dull creature is privileged to come across an error by his superior, it calls for celebration, I understand. Now, go and organise a robust party that nextprince has "fvcked up".

Meanwhile, it will interest you to know I don't even know about the existence of this moniker on this forum as I don't have time for any inconsequential username.

Happy celebration.

Iporks are Ps and Is.
Re: "I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar by Kingjohnchike(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2017
But really.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpse Of Victor Malu Arrives Benue State (Photos) / Saraki, Tambuwal Give PDP Conditions / MAY 29 HANDOVER: Politicians, Friends Desert Okorocha, Amosun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.