Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Insider Info - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Insider Info (1273 Views)

Frsc Screening Has Been Fixed Check Date And Other Info / REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. / Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insider Info by Yuji: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Just to show those that applied for DPR position that it is not done transparently but then we all know how things work in Naija.
Corruption is the bane of everything in this country. The mods removed this post because they are also corrupt. Yet you expect our leaders to be transparent and do the right thing. Change begins with you. Do the right thing first and leave my post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insider Info by ndjustice(m): 3:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yuji:
Just to show those that applied for DPR position that it is not done transparently but then we all know how things work in Naija.
Corruption is the bane of everything in this country. The mods removed this post because they are also corrupt. Yet you expect our leaders to be transparent and do the right thing. Change begins with you. Do the right thing first and leave my post.
I missed my aptitude test. What do I do?
Re: Insider Info by princ3ssa: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm... This is serious.... Nigeria and corruption is like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Insider Info by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
(0 comments)

A Five Star Hotel in the heart of Akure, with clear objectives of setting the highest possible standard in the Hospitality and Tourism Industry, hereby require the expertise of experienced person in the hospitality field to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Accountant

Job Requirements
A minimum of HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance from a reputable institution with five (5) years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2017.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: heritagecontinental.hotels@gmail.com Application should include photocopies of credential, two (2) recent passport size photographs and contact.

Note: Shortlisted candidates shall be contacted through contact details submitted, hence all applicants are to ensure that the modes of communications dropped are active.
Re: Insider Info by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
Na today, next.
Re: Insider Info by Yuji: 5:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
ndjustice:

I missed my aptitude test. What do I do?
Nothing. Your loss.

2 Likes

Re: Insider Info by Yuji: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
singlessubway:
Na today, next.
Why not open a thread for that job so everyone can see it Oga? Must you post it here? Behave.

2 Likes

Re: Insider Info by upload111: 8:26am On Aug 13, 2017
singlessubway:
Na today, next.

hello...please I sent u a mail .really need to liaise with you. or better still kindly mail me at upload556@gmail.com . I have something I would like to share with you.
kindly treat as urgent.
CC:
johnime
mpyaw
the slyone
pojomojo
Re: Insider Info by Pojomojo: 1:24am On Aug 18, 2017
shocked
upload111:

hello...please I sent u a mail .really need to liaise with you. or better still kindly mail me at upload556@gmail.com . I have something I would like to share with you.
kindly treat as urgent.
CC:
johnime
mpyaw
the slyone
pojomojo
Am all ears
Re: Insider Info by upload111: 7:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Pojomojo:
shocked

Am all ears

really glad you replied. been trying to reach you for a while . please check your mail with ste*********er@gmail.com

kindly treat as urgent .thanks

cc
johnime
mpyaw
singlessubway
Re: Insider Info by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
I replied yor mail already
upload111:

really glad you replied. been trying to reach you for a while . please check your mail with ste*********er@gmail.com

kindly treat as urgent .thanks

cc
johnime
mpyaw
singlessubway
Re: Insider Info by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
A leading and dynamic diversified company with global affiliates and interest in Biomedical Engineering, Healthcare Facilities, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Real Estate, Renewable Energy and Hospitality, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Company Secretary / Legal Adviser

General Qualifications / Competencies
Minimum of Bachelor's Degree.
A Masters degree or/and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Excellent leadership and communication skills.
A good team player and with good negotiation skills.
Resident in FCT - Abuja.
Requirements
Minimum of 5 - 10 years post NYSC experience in any science, Humanities/ Arts/ Social Sciences.
Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages.
Ability to work late under pressure with little or no supervision.
Minimum age brackets within 30 to 40 years from the date of Publication
High degree of integrity, confidence and ability to contribute to corporate culture and development.
Applicant must have a good and vast knowledge of the country.
Applicant must be ready and willing to travel at shortest notice within and outside the Country, if need arises.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: executiveresourcemgt@gmail.com
Or
P.O.Box 3061,
Area 10,
Garki Abuja.
Re: Insider Info by upload111: 7:19am On Sep 27, 2017
I replied yor mail already

Thanks a lot.
Re: Insider Info by Pojomojo: 7:14am On Oct 24, 2017
There was a country.

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways To Make Money Online Before December / Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Successful Candidates Enter Here / Airtel Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.