Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. (2037 Views)

DeaDear 2017 pre-selected applicants, Having issues with generating a OTP. / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by npowerng: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
REMINDER: All pre-selected applicants MUST follow a minimum of 3 of our social media channels.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by garamah: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
Funny& ridiculous
Some people can't afford a browsing phone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by GetUmad: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2017
No, They MUST NOT. Everything in life is a choice, so is social media.

Why should you ever make it mandatory ? Are you people now taking advantage of jobless Nigerians all for followership?

If you've got good and vibrant contents (EFCC AND UNION BANK FOR INSTANCE) , your followership will definitely grow.

Yea, I understand it's necessary for reliable updates. However, why the MUST? Abeg commot am and write "May".

When many of the applicants could not even afford a 5k phone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by npowerng: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
garamah:
Good job anyway, but up till now no information to hod on regarding what and what are involved at the venue of the verification, which of the group comes first and the promise of sms to the pre-selected persons had not been received by more than 90% of the invitees.

Thank you

We did not promised SMS sir,
We only said Communication would be provided in due time,
Stay tuned to the Official Npower Social Media pages for new and Updates.
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by npowerng: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
GetUmad:
No, They MUST NOT. Everything in life is a choice, so is social media.

Why should you ever make it mandatory ? Are you people now taking advantage of jobless Nigerians all for followership?

If you've got good and vibrant contents (EFCC AND UNION BANK FOR INSTANCE) , your followership will definitely grow.

Yea, I understand it's necessary for reliable updates. However, why the MUST? Abeg commot am and write "May".

When many of the applicants could not even afford a 5k phone.

Noted.
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by ZionHills(m): 4:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
I have tried hooking up with the WhatsApp platform using the number you provided. but the message I sent indicating my intention to sign up was ignored. Please what's the appropriate way to get in at the WhatsApp option? Thanks smileyI have tried hooking up with the WhatsApp platform using the number you provided. but the message I sent indicating my intention to sign up was ignored. Please what's the appropriate way to get in at the WhatsApp option? Thanks�
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by npowerng: 10:00am On Dec 05, 2017
ZionHills:
I have tried hooking up with the WhatsApp platform using the number you provided. but the message I sent indicating my intention to sign up was ignored. Please what's the appropriate way to get in at the WhatsApp option? Thanks smileyI have tried hooking up with the WhatsApp platform using the number you provided. but the message I sent indicating my intention to sign up was ignored. Please what's the appropriate way to get in at the WhatsApp option? Thanks�

No basic Group for Npower sir,

The Npower Official WhatsApp Number is : 09096245802,

Kindly send direct message sir, You would receive a swift reply ASAP.
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by npowerng: 10:02am On Dec 05, 2017
handsomeclouds:
Funny& ridiculous
Some people can't afford a browsing phone!

We have call lines.

Kindly check below

Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by emmangrace: 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

Please, as much as I appreciate the effort of this administration to cooshing the agony of unemployment in the country, I have a suggestion to federal govt.
Instead of npower, let FG begin to empower graduates immediately after NYSC by giving each interested in starting up something for themselves about N1.5m (FG N1m + SG N500k),
Such will have their NYSC cert, No Stored in FG & SG database, so that only those who are not interested will be able to seek for FG & SG appointment. I believe that this will drastically reduce unemployment. Thank you.
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by npowerng: 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2017
emmangrace:

Please, as much as I appreciate the effort of this administration to cooshing the agony of unemployment in the country, I have a suggestion to federal govt.
Instead of npower, let FG begin to empower graduates immediately after NYSC by giving each interested in starting up something for themselves about N1.5m (FG N1m + SG N500k),
Such will have their NYSC cert, No Stored in FG & SG database, so that only those who are not interested will be able to seek for FG & SG appointment. I believe that this will drastically reduce unemployment. Thank you.

Noted
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by Cation25(m): 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
npowerng:

@n-power, I went to my local government Secretariat today to find out about the physical verification, but we were told npower has not sent the list of preselected volunteers under the local government to them. we were further told that the list is the only thing delaying the verification exercise... what's delaying u guys from sending list of preselected volunteers to their respective lg
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by AutosBay(m): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Are You Aware Most Npower Volunteers Cannot Browse For 6 Days Now ?
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by AutosBay(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
AutosBay:
Are You Aware Most Npower Volunteers Cannot Browse For 6 Days Now ?
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by npowerng: 11:23am On Dec 07, 2017
Cation25:

@n-power, I went to my local government Secretariat today to find out about the physical verification, but we were told npower has not sent the list of preselected volunteers under the local government to them. we were further told that the list is the only thing delaying the verification exercise... what's delaying u guys from sending list of preselected volunteers to their respective lg

We apologize for the inconveniences.
STATES HAVE DIFFERENT DATE for the commencement of physical verification.

Thanks for your patience.
Re: REMINDER: All Pre-selected Applicants MUST Follow Our Handlers For Latest Info. by Hobowobo(f): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2017
Hello Npower I heard you want to combine both November and December stipends together, dats the reason for November stipends payment delay?

Source: Facebook

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job Here! You Too Can. / 2019 Nigerian Customs Service Shortlisted Candidates / Job Hunting Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.