Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,399 members, 7,958,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM (7832 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 13, 2017
stillseth:

bro why are you pained bro... why are you fighting so hard for mavrodi? he's right there in Russia running his scam and you're down here as his foot soldier wanting to kee yourself untop mavrodi matter.

Now if you read my previous comment..the last paragraph it was clearly written that a "stupid Guider" will quote me and fight back....Now ask yourself....are you the stupid guider or not? ask yourself again while looking in the mirror...ask yourself are you really stupid? ..cos bro I won't lie to you..you are... and I see you're so scared too.....don't worry let me give you small hope..MMM won't die till November..not September as the OP said

Which hope are u giving to that dude. MMM is dead already, whatever rubbish they are doing is a cheap ploy to save face. It's a shame that Mavrodi, a scammer and fugitive can still decieve so-called intelligent people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Which hope are u giving to that dude. MMM is dead already, whatever rubbish they are doing is a cheap ploy to save face. It's a shame that Mavrodi, a scammer and fugitive can still decieve so-called intelligent people.

Grand patron of wasted Olosho Chasers, Take your so called hope and sell it to GHWx participants, we don't need it. Fvcking pinyatagrin grin

Newsflash: New members increased yesterday Mehn. You are not doing your online Job properly. OR Maybe people just don't give a flying phuck about your sick talks anymore. Stupid looser grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by stillseth: 4:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
fifty:

Put stupid oh, don't put stupid o, Not gonna stop me from quoting your broke ass. That was your plan. If MMM dies which is 100% far from possible, Is it your die? Since it's not mind you biz. One thing is very very fuvvcckin sure, only gutless broke jeolous people like u and others are busy looking for attention with unreliable posts against MMM. It does not stop MMM from working and matching people to pay and get paid. Suck on that.

This is a movt, even the FBI cannot stop us, not to talk of little nitwit ants.

As I can see, your godfather Sgtponzihater is here to wipe ur asses. Hohoho

Ahhahhahhahha this is the most hilarious thing I read today...you know you're not just stupid...you're also senseless too...your sitting outside in the sun with your cheap gionee phone and calling people broke....bro what are you smoking.....

come on bro...read your comments and we all can see the fear in your comments....you're scared bro..when MMM died patapata..you're sacred how are you going to sub the #1000 data you're always buying?.... idiot like you calling people broke but scared about MMM not going into compete crash... you're stupid bro...stupid set and bunch of people came together to form an ideology that money is mavro....

4 Likes

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by stillseth: 4:20pm On Aug 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

sometimes you gotta Give a failure hope, so they can see the light before the light goes completely off.... and in addition that guy is delusional.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2017
stillseth:

sometimes you gotta Give a failure hope, so they can see the light before the light goes completely off.... and in addition that guy is delusional.

Fifty is my guy but he is surely not doing well. He places no value on his words, and is seeing cursing and using the F word every minute. If MMM can accept such an element as a guider then it's surely a group without pedigree, standard or reputation.

Thanks for being able to say the truth in the face of an internet bully called fifty.

We must all be rich!

Sgt Ponzi Hater

2 Likes

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Sheunma: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
Tor
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Atk1nson(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Fifty is my guy but he is surely not doing well. He places no value on his words, and is seeing cursing and using the F word every minute. If MMM can accept such an element as a guider then it's surely a group without pedigree, standard or reputation.

Thanks for being able to say the truth in the face of an internet bully called fifty.

We must all be rich!

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Chai!!!!! cool
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
stillseth:

Ahhahhahhahha this is the most hilarious thing I read today...you know you're not just stupid...you're also senseless too...your sitting outside in the sun with your cheap gionee phone and calling people broke....bro what are you smoking.....

come on bro...read your comments and we all can see the fear in your comments....you're scared bro..when MMM died patapata..you're sacred how are you going to sub the #1000 data you're always buying?.... idiot like you calling people broke but scared about MMM not going into compete crash... you're stupid bro...stupid set and bunch of people came together to form an ideology that money is mavro....

Look at this dark buffoon talking abt stupid and being scared. You are all stupid, everyone of you who cannot mind their business. I mean did we use your money? Did we borrow ur money? Why are you ll so bitter abt the success we record everyday?

This hairy goat be talking abt us being scared? Scared of what? Scared of loosing money? How do I get to loose this money? I cannot wait to loose my money. Come and steal it from me. Too bad, it cannot leave our circle, we will keep PHing and GHing, die in your hate. We don't give 2 fuvcks abt that.

If I loose this money, is it yours? Broke Boys, who cannot bear seeing other making it., just becos they don't have the same liver. Your hate for guiders will consume you alive. Keep working hard everyday, while MMM participants keep working soft.

MMMpays, suck on that... Spits

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
fifty:

Look at this dark buffoon talking abt stupid and being scared. You are all stupid, everyone of you who cannot mind their business. I mean did we use your money? Did we borrow ur money? Why are you ll so bitter abt the success we record everyday?

This hairy goat be talking abt us being scared? Scared of what? Scared of loosing money? How do I get to loose this money? I cannot wait to loose my money. Come and steal it from me. Too bad, it cannot leave our circle, we will keep PHing and GHing, die in your hate. We don't give 2 fuvcks abt that.

If I loose this money, is it yours? Broke Boys, who cannot bear seeing other making it., just becos they don't have the same liver. Your hate for guiders will consume you alive. Keep working hard everyday, while MMM participants keep working soft.

MMMpays, suck on that... Spits
though not broke shaa a grin grin

But the broke guys are making their money legitimately by working and making it

While you the non-broke guys are living on others people money to come and make u eat food after 1 month.. Lol

Basically u living in borrowing

2 Likes

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by elvisojugo: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by ToppSecret: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2017
MMM was a great platform and the father of all other platforms. angry The only mistake made by MMM was that it was built for sane people while an average MMM participant is insane undecided
MMM participants always move towards crashing the platform through different methods lipsrsealed starting from:
Fake POP to

Guiders GHing Huge leadership and referral bonuses without PHing a dime

Registering of multiple accounts to get registration bonuses

GHing Huge sums without the intention of PHing back into the system

PHing lesser amounts than last PH

Waiting till the last minute to send to your PH receiver
etc.
Guess what
WB is here and perfectly built to counter these insane attitudes/behaviors.
No WB participant has the power to exhibit such insane attitudes/behaviors which can lead to the crash of the platform.
WB is a Revolution: Paying since 3 months ago
To know about WB sustainability policies and features ,
Download PDF: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk
or watch YouTube Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
Note: You are advised to understand how WB works through the links above before joining the platform through: www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr
I can only show you the way, it's your choice to tread the path and research on it
For more enquiries, Check my profile to contact me
I'll be pleased to answer your questions. cheesy

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Viking007(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2017
Stanley187:
After all these shootings that has happened here today, boys and girls still got paid this same day.

No long talk. MMM pays for real
I only come here to read their comments, more of a comic relief. You can't decide for grown up adults how they spend their money. I wonder why this simple sentence is so hard to comprehend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stanley187:
After all these shootings that has happened here today, boys and girls still got paid this same day.

No long talk. MMM pays for real

MMM is not paying. Don't decieve gullible people. God bless.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Midegee(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
✅ *SELL YOUR ITUNES GIFT CARD*(physical or ecode)

✅ *STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD*

✅ *AMAZON GIFT CARD*(ANY DENOMINATION WITH RECEIPT OR WITHOUT RECEIPT)

*Pounds £*��
*Euro €*��
*Dollar $*��
*Canadian dollar CAD*��
*Australian dollar AUD*��
*Switzerland Swiss CHF*��
*New Zealand NZD*��
*Singapore dollar SGD*��

If you have in bulk then we talk of a higher rate.......

*GET paid to your local bank acc in 30 min*
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Macchiavelli(m): 3:25am On Aug 22, 2017
Viking007:
I only come here to read their comments, more of a comic relief. You can't decide for grown up adults how they spend their money. I wonder why this simple sentence is so hard to comprehend.
. you wonder why people attack ponzi schemes?,until your beloved friend ,neighbour,uncle ,niece,nephew,brother,sister or cousin ,etc drinks sniper or jumps off a bridge,then u know what dudes get off from attacking ponzi schemes. but all the listed above won't be ur portion. oya say amen!
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by greenmonk: 3:58am On Aug 22, 2017
jamesjude:

I guess I should not be exchanging words with low lives like you. You are fighting desperately for attention, but you know what? You are just a nonentity. No one even cares about this thrash you put up and called it a thread. This thread is going down the drain as against your front page ambition.
So a guilder can call another person low life. Are they not the scums of the earth? Misguiding others person to loose their life savings for their own selfish gain and calling gambling investment.

1 Like

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Macchiavelli:
. you wonder why people attack ponzi schemes?,until your beloved friend ,neighbour,uncle ,niece,nephew,brother,sister or cousin ,etc drinks sniper or jumps off a bridge,then u know what dudes get off from attacking ponzi schemes. but all the listed above won't be ur portion. oya say amen!

may u live long
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:52am On Aug 22, 2017
greenmonk:

So a guilder can call another person low life. Are they not the scums of the earth? Misguiding others person to loose their life savings for their own selfish gain and calling gambling investment.

Keep saying the truth.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
jamesjude:

We don't need your advice, it stinks.
You are simply pained about your loss in a copy cat scheme GHWX.
Your desires for mmm will give you HBP and this will bring you down. you wan bet?
Evil child of hate.
lol copy cat scheme.. Oga how Market for mmm nah??

1 Like

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by jd1986(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2017
CHESTER48:
lol copy cat scheme.. Oga how Market for mmm nah??
grin grin
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by greenmonk: 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
jd1986:

grin grin
Where are the mmm guiders?I want to join the schame but I dont know the maximum amount to invest.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Ak47young(m): 5:47am On Sep 01, 2017
jamesjude:

NOW THIS IS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND WILL HELP CURE YOUR IGNORANCE.

1. This new model is expected to Help to collapse copy cats Strucutres and all will return to MMM as it was done in 2013.

2. The formulae is so complex that the copy cats programmers will find it not easy to copy within a short period. That is why the programmers will not reveal the formulae in full. Most people who are eager to know all now are only interested in using it in their copy cat.

3. Greed, hit and run etc will highly be curbed. If anyone want to donate big to gather loot, his eyes will soon be clear when he discovers that the GH will be a shared one and has weekly limit. Which means, both PH and GH must a collective one now. This is the reason some people are complaining of slashing. The reason for slashing is to ensure that everyone gets a share of the available PH and prevent the greedy ones from gathering the loot as they were doing before.

4. The 100% will only give you a major advantage to acquire more Mavros than before and that does not mean you can just rush to withdraw all and run away. Withdrawal limit will still be based on how much PH we have in the system although your weekly limit will also be higher thatn those who PH smaller

5. This new model is going to force us to really know that we must put collective effort to our PH and GH because everybody will be carried along in both PH and GH. This is why it is important that those who are against the method should quit now and allow others to forge ahead. TEAM WORK IS THE MAJOR STRATEGY TO MAKE THIS METHOD WORK.

6. People will now see the real face of MMM that it is not a Ponzi where you can gamble and get away with it but a donation scheme. in MMM participants donate money to one another and nothing more than that. if you dont understand these, go back and study the ideology.

7. With these New model, all channels that makes people to turn MMM to look like Ponzi Scheme will be blocked gradually so that Only those who understant the Idology of MMM will remain. PH limit is not the issues here now, if you want to donate huge, you are welcome since you have huge money to give away. God loves a cheerful giver. and when receiving comes, understand that the is NO GURANTEE thatn you see a cheerful giver that will donate huge anoum back to you.

Real Mavrodian now understand that we must work together for the interest on one another now and not just to remain self centred and selfishfy making yourself rich alone. I am sure that many of Those complaining are those who are only selfish and are afraid of the danger the New method will do to their copycats and selfish interest. Rather than complaining, we should rather think of how you can contribute your own quota to develop the community.

MMM is about donation and not ponzi.

We will continue to study the system and responses from Mr Andrews regarding this New GH method as we expect a clearer view of the whole process, knowing fully that the programmers still have many things to implement for futher changes.

Please be guided about this

Long live MMMNG

MMM is all about giving to Help one another. It is a community the Poor Helping the Poor through Crowd Funding to achieve the destruction of the world unjust financial system and not the rich Making themselves richer to make the system more unjust.

It is high time we study to learn the real ideology of MMM. If you are in MMM because you want to be sharing the loot from the poor like Nigerian Politicians, the New update may be give you and unexpected surprise.

Together we will change the world! Financial apocalypse is inevitable if only we will continue to do the right thing.

MMM Financial Apocalypse Needs to be Understood Because it is Inevitable. So, participate with Understanding or Don't participate at all.
U better go and buy bitcoin
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Ak47young(m): 5:48am On Sep 01, 2017
segebase:
*JUST TO GINGER YOUR SPIRIT*

*The days of begging people 2 do MMM is over. Dnt force people 2 join, wen they see u shining they will ask for the secret behind it. 100% is nt small for u 2 enjoy alone. Kip flexing alone,they will join u soon.*

_This time, PH any amounts you want, it's_ *100% in 30days plus weekly GH.*

*Convert your 2000NGN to Million in just 9month. Check the calculation below�*

1st month 2000 = 4000
2nd month 4000 = 8000
3rd month 8000 = 16000
4th month 16000 = 32000
5th month 32000 = 64000
6th month 64000 = 128000
7th month 128000 = 256000
8th month 256000 = 512000
9th month 512000 = 1024000

U can see how to become a millionaire with just 2000NGN in 9 month. Try this logic and see what ur life will be in 9 month.

_It's not a must you PH in millions, that is the seed that grows panic._
*Don't be too Greedy*
Understand the Ideology of MMM

*#MMM2020*
Lol is that scarsim
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Ak47young(m): 5:52am On Sep 01, 2017
ovieigho:
guilder chuddy wannabe spotted!!...
Sorry you are excluded from my advice .no be fight

LOL....I checked your profile now...
Guilder Stanley...
Well thank God I know the only person that can insult me this much is a guilder that have benefitted so much from the scheme at the expense of common participants like us.
Like I said we are wise now Sir!
And thank God I know who insulted me this much for saying the bitter Truth.
Mmm is going down...
I swear those guiders maga us nob small. But except if Na gun dem go use Notting dem go get

1 Like

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by elvisojugo: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
greenmonk:

Where are the mmm guiders?I want to join the schame but I dont know the maximum amount to invest.
message me on whatsapp
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by dmostcheerful(f): 3:35am On Sep 02, 2017
Mmm account with 3million naira for sale at 3hundred thousands, slightly negotiable.
if interested hollar ....

Please for only serious fellow
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by UbChapter(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2017
dmostcheerful:
Mmm account with 3million naira for sale at 3hundred thousands, slightly negotiable.
if interested hollar 09066252902.

Please for only serious fellow

Lol. Everyone is putting their mmm account for sale. Who is going to buy it? Mmm dead and gone.

1 Like

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by UbChapter(m): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
segebase:
*JUST TO GINGER YOUR SPIRIT*

*The days of begging people 2 do MMM is over. Dnt force people 2 join, wen they see u shining they will ask for the secret behind it. 100% is nt small for u 2 enjoy alone. Kip flexing alone,they will join u soon.*

_This time, PH any amounts you want, it's_ *100% in 30days plus weekly GH.*

*Convert your 2000NGN to Million in just 9month. Check the calculation below�*

1st month 2000 = 4000
2nd month 4000 = 8000
3rd month 8000 = 16000
4th month 16000 = 32000
5th month 32000 = 64000
6th month 64000 = 128000
7th month 128000 = 256000
8th month 256000 = 512000
9th month 512000 = 1024000

U can see how to become a millionaire with just 2000NGN in 9 month. Try this logic and see what ur life will be in 9 month.

_It's not a must you PH in millions, that is the seed that grows panic._
*Don't be too Greedy*
Understand the Ideology of MMM

*#MMM2020*

I have been reading but this point I am forced to come in. From your calculations there, you won't even get to 300k when the unreliable system must've developed k-leg
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by jd1986(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2017
greenmonk:

grin grin
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Dollabiz: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2017
Try legit options below.try on demob first once sign up. Then go live
Thank me.later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 / Diesel Trucking / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.