Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,460 members, 7,958,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM (7834 Views)

Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience / Help !!! My Younger Brother Invested My N1.7m In MMM / Don't Invest In MMM Again If You Love Your Self And Please Tell Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 06, 2017
scared of doing mmm again despite it still has my ov 50k trapped in dia virtual non-existence save. i m a 100% strong believer of bet9ja soccer betting. b'cuz i was paid more than what mmm was oweing me. soccerbetting pays real good just dnt get caught up doling out excess money daily lyk some crack addict. fyi- i alrdy got a job o!, dz one na side hustle and i'm enjoying d fun of it. system no cheat me but still dem dey owe me. every ticket i play i keep aside for my own 'accounting balancing' hm fit be 99 days for am but 1 day dey cum for me wey i go re-collect again all my full house winnings. my daily ticket target na within 60k-1m range. anyhow hope still dey.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Mmm is simply scam.that was how I did mmm empire and as I paid someone next day it crashed.
At first they claimed it was mavrodi younger brother that owns mmm empire but later we discovered that they were g boys from Edo and warri
MMM is Making Money from Magas
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 06, 2017
jamesjude:

NOW THIS IS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND WILL HELP CURE YOUR IGNORANCE.

1. This new model is expected to Help to collapse copy cats Strucutres and all will return to MMM as it was done in 2013.

2. The formulae is so complex that the copy cats programmers will find it not easy to copy within a short period. That is why the programmers will not reveal the formulae in full. Most people who are eager to know all now are only interested in using it in their copy cat.

3. Greed, hit and run etc will highly be curbed. If anyone want to donate big to gather loot, his eyes will soon be clear when he discovers that the GH will be a shared one and has weekly limit. Which means, both PH and GH must a collective one now. This is the reason some people are complaining of slashing. The reason for slashing is to ensure that everyone gets a share of the available PH and prevent the greedy ones from gathering the loot as they were doing before.

4. The 100% will only give you a major advantage to acquire more Mavros than before and that does not mean you can just rush to withdraw all and run away. Withdrawal limit will still be based on how much PH we have in the system although your weekly limit will also be higher thatn those who PH smaller

5. This new model is going to force us to really know that we must put collective effort to our PH and GH because everybody will be carried along in both PH and GH. This is why it is important that those who are against the method should quit now and allow others to forge ahead. TEAM WORK IS THE MAJOR STRATEGY TO MAKE THIS METHOD WORK.

6. People will now see the real face of MMM that it is not a Ponzi where you can gamble and get away with it but a donation scheme. in MMM participants donate money to one another and nothing more than that. if you dont understand these, go back and study the ideology.

7. With these New model, all channels that makes people to turn MMM to look like Ponzi Scheme will be blocked gradually so that Only those who understant the Idology of MMM will remain. PH limit is not the issues here now, if you want to donate huge, you are welcome since you have huge money to give away. God loves a cheerful giver. and when receiving comes, understand that the is NO GURANTEE thatn you see a cheerful giver that will donate huge anoum back to you.

Real Mavrodian now understand that we must work together for the interest on one another now and not just to remain self centred and selfishfy making yourself rich alone. I am sure that many of Those complaining are those who are only selfish and are afraid of the danger the New method will do to their copycats and selfish interest. Rather than complaining, we should rather think of how you can contribute your own quota to develop the community.

MMM is about donation and not ponzi.

We will continue to study the system and responses from Mr Andrews regarding this New GH method as we expect a clearer view of the whole process, knowing fully that the programmers still have many things to implement for futher changes.

Please be guided about this

Long live MMMNG

MMM is all about giving to Help one another. It is a community the Poor Helping the Poor through Crowd Funding to achieve the destruction of the world unjust financial system and not the rich Making themselves richer to make the system more unjust.

It is high time we study to learn the real ideology of MMM. If you are in MMM because you want to be sharing the loot from the poor like Nigerian Politicians, the New update may be give you and unexpected surprise.

Together we will change the world! Financial apocalypse is inevitable if only we will continue to do the right thing.

MMM Financial Apocalypse Needs to be Understood Because it is Inevitable. So, participate with Understanding or Don't participate at all.

Your article shows that you are a born opportunist,capitalising on the ignorance of vulnerable Nigerian.
Re: It's Only A Fool That Will Still Participate In MMM by romenna: 4:51pm On Sep 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: MMM Shocks 3million Participants, Bans Withdrawal Till 15/01/2017 / BREAKING: MMM Postpones January 14 Date Indefinitely / Airtel Africa Lists On NSE With N1.36trn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.