Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? (930 Views)

October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ? / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Few More Days Before The October 1st Declaration: Fate Of Igbos In The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by Suspect33(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
Share your challenges, your thoughts and the action you intend to take

i also live in the North, and i have no intentions of relocating in this recession, life sef don taya me, let dem cme and kill grin grin
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by Okoroawusa: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Op,they r coming for u.

Looku them,looku them...na them
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by MrMoney007: 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Who really own the North, is it the futa jalon migrants?

1 Like

Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by MyNewJackeT: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
;
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by poshestmina(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is not a joking matter undecided undecided.
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by mikeycharles(m): 6:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mtcheeew, I heard some of them have started packing their loads angry me that love hearing their "Nna men" Abeg make e na no go embarassed embarassed
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by Crystolexy: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by ChimaAdeoye: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Suspect33:
Share your challenges, your thoughts and the action you intend to take

i also live in the North, and i have no intentions of relocating in this recession, life sef don taya me, let dem cme and kill grin grin

Any igbo living in the north that exposes their plans to this fulani op to take back to his group and plot counter measures deserve what they get.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by Crystolexy: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
mikeycharles:
Mtcheeew, I heard some of them have started packing their loads angry me that love hearing their "Nna men" Abeg make e na no go embarassed embarassed
tongue
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by Suspect33(m): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
mikeycharles:
u know whats even funnier?? The average hausa man does not know the difference between, a southerner, an igbo man and a yoruba man, if you are fair in complexion or robust in size, dem go just carry you to be igbo
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by ogawisdom(m): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Op is an Hausa Fulani Christian
Re: IGBOS Living In The North, How Has The October 1st Quit Notice Affected You? by Suspect33(m): 11:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

Any igbo living in the north that exposes their plans to this fulani op to take back to his group and plot counter measures deserve what they get.
lol grin grin, nna abum onye anambra state, Nwa afor igbo

(1) (Reply)

There Is No DNA Test For Jewishness -- Times Of Israel / Oke-ogun Agitation Is For The Wellbeing Of Humanity! / BREAKING: Many Injured As Hausa, Igbo Traders Clash In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.