Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,050 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57483 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Henry22(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
First October 2017 Nigeria will scatter indipendence cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by enigmaticlion: 11:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Ipob is a name for fools, jobless idiot, fake jews, drug peddlers, baby factory advocates and vermins. Nigeria remains and always shall be indivisible. God bless Nigeria.
PMBNG:

bro no let ipob give u hypertension o make u no die before your time!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Henry22(m): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Ipob is a name for fools and vermins. Nigeria remain indivisible. God bless Nigeria.
I smell afonja grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SHAKABOOM: 11:16am On Aug 11, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Ipob is a name for fools and vermins. Nigeria remain indivisible. God bless Nigeria.
Hahahahahaha!On oct 1st we stand..Abi no be oct 1 again?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by deboysben(m): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2017
gberra:
Yoruba Gallant cool
No tribe, No minority , No people intimidates Us.

We are Never like a potor tribe who seeks protection & identity from a minority.

Who is your daddy!
Chai!!! so you are no more a rivers man. try to be proud of you tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by enigmaticlion: 11:22am On Aug 11, 2017
Tell your people to go to school and work hard to be successful because all I see is jobless and hopeless people
Henry22:

I smell afonja grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Lightening: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Ibro2005:
oya go ahead

The blackmail no go work. Even if we abandon pur #41trillion worth asset and go, it will never cure your people of poverty. We can recreate the success story many times over. It is in the mind!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Ofemannnu:

keep off my mention..you cannibal.You do not only harvest them..you eat them.Ojukus manufactured ritualism via otokoto .Go and check your name in okija register..you ritualist ..you exported ritualism into other regions especially SW.
I HATE CANNIBALS.
Afonja claiming ritual was exported to sw.ritual killing and skull mining business is your culture, identity and heritage get out of here skull miner like you.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Lightening: 11:33am On Aug 11, 2017
Michael004:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, World health organisation must be crazy for naming and shaming 3 igbo paradise as the dirtiest cities in the world. Point of correction, Yoruba did not call you pig, your supreme leader called you pig. So carry your frustration to your chief pig.

You are a very poor debater; just all over the place spewing incoherent trash. Please face the Niger delta group asking you to vacate their region and stop making yourself object of ridicule.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Lightening: 11:40am On Aug 11, 2017
Michael004:
Does that stop you from being pig. Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Pigs connote dirt. Which tribe is known to be the dirtiest in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get

Aboki from Arewa pedophilic republic, instead of worrying about the word of northern Nigeria you are here trying to give yourself heart attack on Biafra issues.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by wanimo: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:

see how disgruntled you sound. It's a pity that the country which is built on lies is gradually falling apart after all your ranting on and off nairaland
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Markfemi2: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2017
stanluiz:
Afonja claiming ritual was exported to sw.ritual killing and skull mining business is your culture, identity and heritage get out of here skull miner like you.

Malaysian forest in Imois capital of skull mining
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Princewell2012:

Do you takes gentility as cowardness? Why shouting igbo igbo all the time, even why you re coughing. Did you think igbos are lazy? IMagine a small group of tribe yet fight the whole country in a civil war close to three years even some neighbouring countries and British supported nigeria and yet some of you will take our gentleness as cowardness. Even no igbo was mentioned in this article yet all you guys should do is talk about igbo seizelesly. Are you saying you guys can withstand us in a fight if the needs arises? Pls face those giving you a quit notice and leave igbos out of it.

Please calm down as it is not yet the time to flex your muscle and certainly this is not the place unless you want me to call you what you're known as- Chest-beaters! Note this, and note it very well- Yoruba will not sweat over Igbo when it comes to an open confrontation. We will settle your case over a hot plate of Amala,Ewedu and Gbegiri. That's how insignificant you guys are to us. We do not need any gun to bring you down on your bended kneels 'cause we know Excatly what to do ! So like I said earlier,you are being watched but take it or leave it, Yoruba won't be caught unaware.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Markfemi2: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Lightening:

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Godson32(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
October 1st na my bday, make una no turn am to quarrel day.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Oshidaguy: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2017
I freed a thousand people , I would have freed another one thousand if only they knew they were slaves
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by rowspoetry(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
dreamwords:

Come and tell me that egun people are Yoruba people, attachee by force, Lagos is not Yoruba land

so because of minority egun in Lagos makes it not a Yoruba land. continue with your folly...

what of minority Igala in Anambra state?
Does it also make it not an Igbo land?
Ijaw in Ondo state makes it not a Yoruba land?

Mr. man, yours is your folly, please continue with it....
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by JikanBaura(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol grin so these fools think they can force Hausa, Yoruba out of Niger delta... and not to start bombing Hausa and Yoruba founding cheesy so that they will declared terrorist. they want to bomb oil installation and make make their water and their sea and land animal dead. Threatening us by killing yourself. Okay....... you can start grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by tsdarkside(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
decomaniaboss:
who gave monkey wife And igbo girl for that matter ?? Wake up for ur dream already...

not igbo per se...she was delta igbo..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by tsdarkside(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
RottenTomato:
You poor man! Who gave you money to marry Instead of you to think of how you will get your next plate of ewedu so that you don't starve to death!

who told you am yoruba...?..
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by amliftedhigher: 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
sarrki:

Idiot assess may Thunder fire you idiot
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lightening:

Go and ask world health organisation. They have the best answer to that.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lightening:

You are a very poor debater; just all over the place spewing incoherent trash. Please face the Niger delta group asking you to vacate their region and stop making yourself object of ridicule.
If you had shut up and not pokenose, you wouldn't be in such mess. Anyway, you are a pig, we all know how pigs behave. How you doing, Israel has denied you again. But why are you people feel ashamed of who you are self?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by oluamid(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
nov19:
Hello Guys.. Calm down..

Please.... Calm down..

Where is all the hate speech coming from..?

All my life I have had people from all part of Nigeria, whether Muslims, Christians, Yoruba, ibo, hausa as very close friends and neighbours that we treated each other true blood..

There have supported me like my people never did and I have done same for many others.. and that is the Nigeria I know up till date..

There seem to be by deliberate intension hate speeches going around.. Some people using social media to divide the people.

War is a terrible thing.. and not a thing to wish on even your enemies..

I remembered a documentary about Somalia and the devastation on women and innocent children I watched as a child and that still stock with me up till this day..

Taking sides and engaging is hate speeches is sweet but the repacusion is terrible...

Let's be wise and focus on proferring solutions to our problems.. not attacking ourselves with hate speeches just because some self centered people are doing so for there own selfish gain.

LET ME ASK TRUE NIGERIAN A QUESTION..

Do you prefer to live as free citizens and face our challenges or do u want to live in refugee camps in neighbouring countries like second class citizens..

Nigeria Youth.. Be wise..

May regret never be our portion.. in Jesus Name..

Amen...

Like the stubborn fly that followed the corpse to the grave, they won't hear and let this message permeate their thick skulls. When that thing they've been looking for happens, we will see if they will have the strength or wherewithal to post on social media. I don't know how hard it is for people to do things properly in a peaceful manner. This is 2017 for Pete's sake.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by oluamid(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
SenatorM:
Niger Delta people dey vex o. See vexing for their comments. The only ally weh Afonja get na Alumajiris for North.Those people sef nor trust them.

Proud Delta State pikin, we nor dey karry last

I don't do this ethnic bashing that is a pastime on Nairaland these days, but do you truly believe the Yoruba as a people have anything to fear about the Niger Delta? Tell us to leave and we'd probably do that to avoid trouble but go one step further and apply violence and the repercussion will be scary. The Yoruba has faced worst threats against greater odds and have always come out on top. This won't be any different.

By the way, all these talk is just academic as October 1 will come and go and the only thing we will all grumble about but still celebrate is another Independence day.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ibos anger amounts to nothing. Ibos get excited with nothing. Ibos will fabricate story & quote stories they know nothing about. It thus pay to allow them display their foolishness & stupidity. While wasting time on Afonja & yoruba history, they would have spent more time to tell us about their ancenstral history.

Lagosians will be wasting their time enlightening them. Somebody claimed Awori was conquered. Somebody claimed Awori is a Yoruba subgroup but Egun is not (may be Egun is an Ibo sub group). They therefore insinuated Yorubas in Benin & Togo republics are not the owners of the land and not part of their brothers & sisters (Egun) in Nigeria. They are stupid jokers.

Even if Oluwa or Ojora or Oloto (Iddo) or Prince Suntan Adeniji Adele will come to teach them history, they can never understand. I think only people with ancenstral lineage traceable to an intercourse between Chimpazee & human being in the bush (Igbo) can spend so much time seeking for affliation in the middle east and also dissipate so much energy seeking for ways to understand a unique tribe (Yoruba) various multi faceted history.

Till date, no tribe in the North or West is even interested in their ancestral history if they ever had one.

They should be allowed to go with their Biafra. Thy are constituting nuisance to the Nigeria Nation. Benin & Togo will also give them quit notice immediately we sent them packing.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by basic23111: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..
when d time come u will know if na your father get Lagos. lagosian don't talk too much
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obidigbomma: 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nairaland,i dont know what u hv given to this people that makes them talk abusively
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Ofemannnu: 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
stanluiz:

GO READ ABOUT YOUR HISTORY SINCE 1800 OR EARLIER THAN THAT AND UNTIL OTOKOTO TIME..CLIFFORD ORJI AND RUNAWAY OTOKOTO LIKE YOU BROUGHT YOUR CULTURE TO OTHER REGIONS ESPECIALLY SW..YOUR RONDON...
YOUR TRIBE ARE STINKING..DIRTY..SMELLING..BLOOD STAINED TEETH CANNIBALS.
I WANT TO DICUSS WITH HUMAN BEINGS NOT CANNIBALS.
I HATE CANNIBALS..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.