Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57481 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SAtoSaiBABA: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Effiezynews:
The Indimis,Alakijas,Otedolas cannot be using our Niger Delta money to marry their partners or throw surprise birthdays for the beau(ccMr.Eazi) or wed ex-girlfriends of socialites ..
We are tired of hearing these Northern ladies and Fulani sorts are "blue bloods and soft" while our SS women carry concrete from dawn till dusk....What kind of life is this?? The owners of the oils are languishing in poverty, while the masters with "boots", control us from a long distance...
God bless the Niger Delta...

If you like,masturbate under my comment...

Have you held any of your leaders accountable?
Asari? Tompolo? Edwin Clark (old glutton), Ayiri? Kingsley Kuku?
Oloshi.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Davoneskay(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
Too bad we can't live in harmony!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by maclatunji: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
#Yawns
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Motion123(m): 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
If this is true, then "winter is coming"

14 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
SAtoSaiBABA:

Have you held any of your leaders accountable?
Asari? Tompolo? Edwin Clark (old glutton), Ayiri? Kingsley Kuku?
Oloshi.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Me wey dey plan to go back to Ph after ileya nko
I hope no be my Ph you dey yarn, cos Afonjas are not to be seen there by October 1st. Unless you no like your head again

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by kmat18: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
2 many insane speeches&hate on nairaland,wonder if u pple r sensible at all.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by oluwaahmed: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
if this news is true then I'm happy especially those afonjas must be kicked out of ss these idiots are irritants and don't contribute anything to the region only driving taxi and agbero and there women selling agbo jati jati which causes cancer I spit on them

Even in Bayelsa here all d taxi & bus drivers are Afonja.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by madapcmod: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
All those traitor afonja that use tribalism to enter oil companies in Niger Delta must be kicked out. Let them go to Oshogbo and mine skulls their latest trade.

Bunch of irritants. Gosh! Can't wait to carry AK47 and face those smellos

Potential pigs and obessed rhinos

47 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Tobycharles: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
if this news is true then I'm happy especially those afonjas must be kicked out of ss these idiots are irritants and don't contribute anything to the region only driving taxi and agbero and there women selling agbo jati jati which causes cancer I spit on them
Another bigots sighted

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by ozidy1: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
They are betrayers, and cowards.They should leave our states joor.They should go with their slave masters.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by jstbeinhonest(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
It shall not be well with the Niger Deltans if they do not chase us come Oct 1st

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
`

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SAtoSaiBABA: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Effiezynews:

Omo ale jati jati...Go choke on your Oba's dcck...

Oloshi ole afajo. Lazy bastards. Always waiting for stipends.
No be una women dey work? Only to cross your crooked legs in the morning and consume illicit liquor. Oloriburuku maasanfani.
I spit on you and your likes.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..
They'll use juju grin cheesy
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by madapcmod: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
Please where will these Afonja women sell their smelly agbo again?

Let them go to ogbomosho and sell those cancer causing concoctions.

Spits

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by oluwaahmed: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
D Afonjas shd go abeg. All dey knw how 2 do is to be drivin cab upandan & deir women will be wearin hijab & be hawkin sekpe & agbo wit deir dirty fat body *pukes*

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SAtoSaiBABA: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:
It shall not be well with the Niger Deltans if they do not chase us come Oct 1st

AMEN. They will never know peace. They'll forever be in shackles.
Lazy baboons

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TruthfulGirl(f): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
Nigeria is a fraud and its meant to deceive and cheat some part of the country. they keep the country by threats of civil war.

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by PMBNG(m): 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
jstbeinhonest:

by time they finish dealing with the federal govt and oil companies no one will ask u to leave.

continue underrating them

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Earthquake1: 8:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
madapcmod:

Let them go to ogbomosho and sell those cancer causing concoctions.

Spits

Hahaha

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm, I just dey pity some people, especially Igbo people. No wahala,we are watching every move of yours and trust me,you aren't a match!

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TRUTH2020: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
WE THE SOUTH SOUTH HOW FAR

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Bondesniger(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
you are just ranting
the ultimatum is watery
the people are waiting
when a lamb leads the lions this is what you get

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by gbagyiza: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get

Federal government is not serious to resolve the threat to d unity of Nigeria, they r totally confuse on what to do..My opinion is that, only God can save Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Afonja2000: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let's see how this plays out since we have a lot of them in the west

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SAtoSaiBABA: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
allrightsir:
The statement actually said Oil companies owned by northerners and yorubas should vacate not Northern and yoruba citizens.

"The Federal Government should hand over all oil blocks owned by the Northerners/Yorubas to Niger Delta indigenes. All Oil companies operating in such oil blocks/wells should vacate October 1st, 2017."

Some people want to cause trouble

See IPOBIANS gallivanting all over the thread, forgetting that there'll also be a harvest of heads in the North come October 1.
That's when you'll know that no be only sword, cutlass or machete dey slice head comot. Jjajajaajajajajajajajajaja.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by topiyankee: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
odduduwa:
Ori e lo maa buru si nkan ti o so yen.
You think sey we bi mumu like you.
Maybe you are not awear, go andcheck statictic. The laziest tribe in this country are the Niger Delta people.
What make you think the we the Afonjas are dragging anything with you people in this area.
God forbid........spit.
You people will always be the one to come and meet up.....even beg us to come and borrow you ideas on how to go about the development of you region.
The allocation your governors has been collecting all this while, no be to squandder una dey do am
No be so?
Mumu.

15 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Okoyiboz3: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even the Niger Deltans aren't making noise on this thread, it's the pigs and idiots running about like squirrels on steroids.

The problem that the pigs and idiots have is that they have short memories. They've forgotten was what Samuel Ogbemudia did to them in the war. They've forgotten what Bayelsa people did to Pigs and idiots when one Tochukwu used a Bayelsa girl for rituals.

In 1966, these same piglets were making fun of the Hausas after killing the Sarduana. The end result was 3M deaths.

Let me make something clear here, the Niger Delta leaders would never fight Yorubas for 3 reasons:

1. The cultural affinity between some Yoruboid ethnicities and the Yorubas.

2. The investments of the ND leaders in Yorubaland.

3. They see the Yorubas as a lesser evil compared to the Pigs and idiots.

Last year, the ND militants threatened to bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge and The OPC gave an immediate quit notice to all Ijaws in Yorubaland. Immediately, all leaders of the Ijaw nation denied the militants, apologized for their actions and warned the miscreants.

Let me tell you, Comrade Joseph Evah the Ijaw leader has 3 duplexes in Ketu, Lagos. I personally know these properties. We know that these ND leaders live in Yorubaland and make noise in the South.

These miscreants are just a group of misguided criminals selling drugs in the SS. They're the same people who killed an 18 year old girl in Bayelsa for rituals and the Ijaws dealt terribly with them.

When the SS leaders start dealing with the pigs and idiots, they'll start saying the SS hates them. As if the SS is a piggery.

Within the next 3 days, various ND groups would start denying these guys. Who wanna bet?

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Imo State Guber: Rochas Okorocha Has Won! / Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.