Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 (57430 Views)

South-east Rally: Buhari Goofs Again, Forgets Name Of Region / Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by obamabinladen(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Does that stop you from being pig. Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Does it stop your fadas from this....

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Tchinaidi(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Earthquake1:
[s][/s]

We survived the civil war with a mere 20 pounds per man.

Don't sweat it, the Igbos are greater than you.
far better. Igbo have proved within a the span of 47 years.20 pounds per man,thats a unbeatable record bro

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by SenatorM(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
MTKbudapest:

i can assure u that all the effort u spent in typing that rubbish is a waste.

U are just another fool from the creek

ur dream has died b4 u

i dont blame u callin N D R ogororo

wait till oct1
He is not from the Creek, I stopped reading when I came across"Ogogoro republic"

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Naziridamos: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
FG should rise up to occasions

This is what Igbos wanted

They want trouble and trouble they must get

Always a stupid fool embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Kakamorufu(m): 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
I hope no be my Ph you dey yarn, cos Afonjas are not to be seen there by October 1st. Unless you no like your head again
una dey jonz, I go enter and una no go fit do anything. Ntooor
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Amberon11: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dude, your comment is irrelevant to me.
Odingo1:

Continue deceiving yourself,Continue deceiving yourself,Continue deceiving yourself,when the ship are down you will understand.
Niger Delta ask you to vacate their place,you are shamelessly calling on Igbos
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by luluman: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
MEILYN:
Lagos is owned by Benin, you clown grin grin...

Yorubas no fit use force move anybody from Lagos. Abi na we go even drive una commot for Lagos. Hahahahah, lazy Afonjas..
Its not to boast on Naira land o, when & if it starts let's see you in Lag to say that.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Earthquake1: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, World health organisation must be crazy for naming and shaming 3 igbo paradise as the dirtiest cities in the world. Point of correction, Yoruba did not call you pig, your supreme leader called you pig. So carry your frustration to your chief pig.

Ekiti state is the dirtiest state in Africa.

11 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by OAUTemitayo: 9:24pm On Aug 10, 2017
Amberon11:
Well I've not encountered an ijaw who hated yorubas either. I'm urhobo and I know for a fact that we harbour no hatred against Yorubas.
I know several Ijaws here who hate Yoruba like anything.
I haven't seen any Urhobos but Ijaws am sure of.
They are still angry over Ondo.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by sapele914(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
stevnwigw:
All yoruba and Hausa in any oil and gas company in our region (niger delta) to loose job on or before 10th sept.,2017.
Which oil and gas company?are you talking of Shell,mobil,total,eni,seplat,pan ocean,taleveras,sahara group,con oil,oando,thames shipping just to mention a few that have their HQ in Lagos?
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by hollyray2016: 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Very poor attention seekers
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
Can you please shut up your akpu mouth!
The northerners that gave you ultimatum, what have you done?
olodo shut up your ewedu and amala stinking mouth face the topic and leave igbos out of these thread coward!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
it is was no dirty it was polluted there is a difference between dirty and pollution illiterate afonja.
Keep deceiving yourself, would they want to shame you more by calling dirty. That is the term the can use mr educated illiterate. Some of you pigs were shouting it is because of industry hehehe. You must have been more industrialized than Lagos, ogun, Japan, USA, or European counties. Those places are highly industrialised but are not included in world most polluted(dirtiest) cities in the world. Kid, go back to ask your teacher if knowledge of English is your problem.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Itzhak(m): 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Terkimbi01:
Beware of OCT 1....
Lol! Reminded me of that soothesayer in JULIUS CEASER. Telling Ceaser to beware of the idle of march.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by cooltola(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
I dey wait , all this threat, no actions yet. The only action I see is the police, Make I see who go make the first move. Till then , everyone get mouth
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Edu3Again: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
EasyWork001:

You are suffering today because of the unproductive regions in this country. Any region not adding a dime to the GDP is an enemy of the productive south. simple, short and sweet

hmmmmm. undecided
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by GQman: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Arewa Republic
Odua Republic
Bendel Republic
Middle Belt Republic
Biafra Republic
Niger Delta Republic
Kanem-Bornu Republic
Which one I forget?

............RIP Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by TheKingIsHere: 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Yeah, in fact, he said, it belongs to igbo self. But wait o, is Lagos a no man's land again? Don't make me believe you are pig as your chief pig said. Yeah I like the statement, when the time comes, the real owner will come out. Tell Benin people to move over ondo and ogun to claim Lagos. But make sure you lead them OK.

History is there, no be by mouth.

“Iga Idunganran itself was a gift to Oba Ado by Oloye Aromire, a white cap chief. He owned the land that the palace occupies till today. That is why till today, we have sections of Isale-Eko with Bini connections. When you hear of Idumota, Idunsagbe, Idunmaigbo, Idun-tafa; the word idun had bini origin. And then we had some chiefs who came with King Ado. That is another wide area.
“But suffice to say that Obanikoro, was a medicine chief who came with King Ado; so is Ashogbon. In Bini, it is Asogbon. There is also Bajulaye, who originally was Bazuaye. So the Bini connection is very deep. As a matter of fact, the corpses of all the obas, from King Ado through to Oba Adele I, who died at about 1834, were all taken to Benin for burial.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/231615-ex-minister-identifies-original-lagosians-says-oba-of-lagos-obanikoro-from-bini.html
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Earthquake1:

Ekiti state is the dirtiest state in Africa.
According to igberetv right? OK, but according to CNN, BBC, world health organisation. Three igbo states are the world dirtiest. Fact don't lie.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Naziridamos: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
I don't think sarki will survive heart attack soon as Biafra will be declared, the old fool always think much on Biafra matter , even the bubu that paid him to attack Biafra issues on nairaland where is him
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
Come this Afonja, Arewa, Igbo mata no dey tire una sef?? If una hate una sef dis much carry gun and dagger kill una sef...
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by kbbanj10(m): 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Aaah na wa o. Idiots everywhere
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Bigii(m): 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
So long as meddle belt is part of this movement, i'm in a Very safe hands. Let d bombing begins. grin grin

Benue is for ND tongue
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
The mental state of this sarrki guy is on the same level as his mentor who is on leave-of-no-return, oshi... He soon will do the needful as his mentor.
PMBNG:

bro no let ipob give u hypertension o make u no die before your time!

4 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by stanluiz(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
Keep deceiving yourself, would they want to shame you more by calling dirty. That is the term the can use mr educated illiterate. Some of you pigs were shouting it is because of industry hehehe. You must have been more industrialized than Lagos, ogun, Japan, USA, or European counties. Those places are highly industrialised but are not included in world most polluted(dirtiest) cities in the world. Kid, go back to ask your teacher if knowledge of English is your problem.
looking at who is calling other people dirty olodo do you have toilet in your region your region leads in open defecation go to Ogun,ekiti and Ibadan dirty smello tiger-claw face ewedu and amala eating afonja.

12 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by nototribalist: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
una dey jonz, I go enter and una no go fit do anything. Ntooor
just will your ewedu plantation to your sisters, cos you're not coming back.

8 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Fulmigati: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Arewa youths set a dangerous precedent. undecided

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by modik(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
smartnero24:
All this people shouting Niger Delta should better go and rest. We all know the polithiefians are behind this and after using you people to score cheap political points against 2019 they'll abandon you guys to starve and take up arms in the creeks of the delta.
I am a Niger Deltan and therefore very interested in resource control and restructuring of this thing called Nigeria albeit without any blood spilling cos no ones blood is worth a struggle that benefits only the criminals in the ruling class.

All this ignoramuses here shouting Arewa,Ipob, and Oduduwa continue ooh, continue the hate song and speeches and watch as what happened in Rwanda dawns on Nigeria like a thick veil while the politicians relocate their families abroad and leave u to the mess behind.

Say No to Hate
Say No to Tribalism and Ethnicity
Say No to War.
stand with one Peaceful, Economically viable and progressive Nigeria for all.

BTW,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I never heard you say....."Say no to social injustice and inequity" which is the bedrock of all you mentioned above?

Are you a "status quo" crusader?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Michael004: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

History is there, no be by mouth.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/231615-ex-minister-identifies-original-lagosians-says-oba-of-lagos-obanikoro-from-bini.html
This history according to biafrasay abi. Okay, we will be waiting for you, your father, your mother, uncle, aunty and oba of binis in ore to come and jump over ondo and ogun to claim Lagos, the land your lineage can't do without.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by piagetskinner(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
hahah....joblessness is not good o...

see comments... I'm sure u lots are unemployed... i don't think someone who is busy will have time to be abusing people up and down
Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by sapele914(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
zionmade1:
buhari made a deadly mistake arresting Kanu and if Nigerian ever survives this mistake it will be a miracle. the guy went to Lagos and set the trap, and buhari foolishly fall for it. now the country is torn apart
it's only foolish people that are still calling for Kanu's arrest
that guys script is really playing out
Why blow your trumpet and beat your chest?the man is going back to prison come october,mark my words justice is patient,let the rule of law take it's course. He will go to prison somewhere in the Northern part of Nigeria for at least 7 years. The 2 years he served before he was granted bail will be subtracted from the sentence for time spent,it is very surprising how ignorant a lot of these kids are nowadays?The facts are different from wishful thinking.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 by Earthquake1: 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Michael004:
According to igberetv right? OK, but according to CNN, BBC, world health organisation. Three igbo states are the world dirtiest. Fact don't lie.

Give me your links and stop blabbing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings / APC Members "Flogged" Out Of Port-Harcourt During Massive Rally. Photos / BREAKING: Buhari Won Niger In A Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.