Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! (4237 Views)

Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him. / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 1:53am On Feb 14, 2010
MY GURL CALLED ME 1  9ITE TO TELL ME THAT SHE WAS despoiled BY HER PROPHET AND THAT SHE IS NOW THREE MONTH PREGNANT FOR HIM AND SHE BEGGED ME NOT TO LEAVE HER BUT I  THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING, SHE WAS ALWAYS VISITING THE PROPHET AND I CAN REMEMBER VIVDLY WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT THIS SAME PROPHET CAME TO THEIR HOUSE AND TOOK THE SHIRT I BOUGHT 4 HER AND D PROPHET ALSO GAVE HER A GOLD NECKLACE, NOW SHE IS PREGNANT 4 HIM , SHE IS A YORUBA GIRL AND WE START DATING JUST THREE MONTHS AGO, SHE IS GOING TO  HAVE AN ABORTION, WHAT DO I DO COS I AM SCARED OF HER NOW AND I CAN NEVA TRUST HER AGAIN,
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by jenibayo(f): 1:57am On Feb 14, 2010
Na wa for de Prophet ooooooooooo.
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 2:01am On Feb 14, 2010
thns 4 respondin bt this is true, it happened to me april last year and i think my girl is A slut AND I DONT TRUST HER ANYMORE N I DONT WANT TO DATE OR HAVE ANYHTHING TO DO WITH ANY GURL AGAIN, NEVA
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by jenibayo(f): 2:05am On Feb 14, 2010
Bros no body go believe for dis nland, dem go say na lie u dey talk.

1 Like

Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 2:27am On Feb 14, 2010
O :oKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by OBLONG(m): 2:47am On Feb 14, 2010
story, story, stooory.
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by bubugul(f): 3:04am On Feb 14, 2010
@poster
you are completely hilarious.
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by tunde1200(m): 11:51am On Feb 14, 2010
look my friend if she a yoruba does not mean wat she does bad its every were. you your self you are too weak as man sorry too say that some body buy neck lace for your fiancy and u are still looking like lookman. find beta storey next time embarassed shocked sad angry
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by flexshop(m): 12:29pm On Feb 14, 2010
When she de go the prophet,wetin u dey tink, abi u tink say dem do prophet micheal vasectomy?
Next time,dey there de look na babalawo go score goal cool
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by chelseabmw(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2010
simply leave that girl alone because the next one might be ur best friend.
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by googles: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2010
majikboi:

MY GURL CALLED ME 1 9ITE TO TELL ME THAT SHE WAS despoiled BY HER PROPHET AND THAT SHE IS NOW THREE MONTH PREGNANT FOR HIM AND SHE BEGGED ME NOT TO LEAVE HER BUT I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING, SHE WAS ALWAYS VISITING THE PROPHET AND I CAN REMEMBER VIVDLY WHEN SHE TOLD ME THAT THIS SAME PROPHET CAME TO THEIR HOUSE AND TOOK THE SHIRT I BOUGHT 4 HER AND D PROPHET ALSO GAVE HER A GOLD NECKLACE, NOW SHE IS PREGNANT 4 HIM , SHE IS A YORUBA GIRL AND WE START DATING JUST THREE MONTHS AGO, SHE IS GOING TO HAVE AN ABORTION, WHAT DO I DO COS I AM SCARED OF HER NOW AND I CAN NEVA TRUST HER AGAIN,
majikboi:

thns 4 respondin bt this is true, it happened to me april last year and i think my girl is A slut AND I DONT TRUST HER ANYMORE N I DONT WANT TO DATE OR HAVE ANYHTHING TO DO WITH ANY GURL AGAIN, NEVA
[size=13pt]is it just me thats bad with arithmetics or this guy's calculation of last year april till now is just three months undecided undecided undecided[/size]
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2010
i am very serious about it and i am not posting story here, the prophet happen to be her fathers friend n he do visit the house, i noticed that something was going on btw them cos she was even calling the prophet with my own fone, im 22 and she is 20 , she said the prophet was drunk and that was y he raped her, she forced me to love her and she is beautiful bt she is the loose type and i dont know what to do, im scared she will sleep with a dog,
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
google, u re a woman and u know how women behaves, she was hiding it from me and i got to know in june and i gave her some money when she wanted toy go for d abortion and her father was not happy with the prophet, the truth is that she was not raped becos they both took a fotograph and i saw it in her album, she showed it to me and the necklace was given to her by d prophet.
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by sexyLeamon(f): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
by the way I have some questions

1 what do you mean by her prophet?

2 do you really think she was raped?

3 is that her photo
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by googles: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^ hmm you are right on point

question number 3's gotta be the question of the century cheesy cheesy
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by 190: 2:01pm On Feb 14, 2010
yes i was also tinking of same tin

what has that gat pic gat 2 do with the question here~
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by googles: 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2010
[size=13pt]@ 190
where have you been
thot we were s'posed to be valing each other [/size]
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by UNLEASHED(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2010
From the picture I saw here, the girl is not pregnant, , , , ,
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by johnnygan(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
See everybody is analysing anatomy heh. Doctors in the house.
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2010
sexyLeamon:

by the way I have some questions

1 what do you mean by her prophet?

2 do you really think she was despoiled?

3 is that her photo
she must be one unique babe grin cheesy
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by boy1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 16, 2010
white garment churches comes to mind. . . .
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2010
boi 1 u re correct, it is the white garment church,
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by kpolli(m): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2010
dump her!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 10:28am On Feb 18, 2010
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2010
i rilli wanna thank y'all 4 ur advice and i must be honest, i do luv her and i was always there 4 her, she appreciate me been around her, i listen to her, i met her when i moved down to lagos and we started as friend at first. she sent a note to me thru a friend saying that she has neva seen any guy like methat she has been observing me 4 some4time now and that i look genuine or real, i told her dat we can be friends but I'm just too scared to trust any woman right now let alone to even date her because of what i have heard about Lagos girls , she promised to be good but she is pretty and she is also presentable, the problem i have with her is that men are always asking her out and she always tell me about it, i jst want to breakup with her so that she can live her life, i know it hurts but what else can i do, even if i keep trustin her i feel she will be promiscuous and she can be sleeping around behind my back so i have to avoid it and she ill be going to school soon, i think it is good for me to end the relationship and i will be travelling to the states soon , i just want to break up with her in a mature way so that she can still have that regard 4me4as she use to have, pls advice me on this and tell me what to do if u don't want me to breakup with her, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-398180.0.html
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by majikboi(m): 10:43am On Feb 18, 2010
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by Duniverse(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2010
UNLEASHED:

From the picture I saw here, the girl is not pregnant, , , , ,
how there you argue wit him. Have you seen where a dreamer wil be telling what he dreams then another person wil now be intrudin
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by cintia(f): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
You are still young, she is not a decent girl and that kind of girl can ruin your future girl.
start avoiding her and do better things with your life. Be more focused
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by Tatase(f): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ topic,

I think you already know what to do. You've said it yourself:

majikboi:

I AM SCARED OF HER NOW AND I CAN NEVA TRUST HER AGAIN,
majikboi:

she is the loose type and i dont know what to do, im scared she will sleep with a dog,
majikboi:

i think my girl is A slut AND I DONT TRUST HER ANYMORE N I DONT WANT TO DATE OR HAVE ANYHTHING TO DO WITH ANY GURL AGAIN, NEVA

Ok so now based on the evidence, what do you think? Or better yet, what do you want anyone to advice you to do? You've already said there's no longer any trust, you think she's a slut, you're scared that she will sleep with a dog ( shocked ) , and you don't want to have anything to do with her anymore. I think you've already told yourself the right thing to do.
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by Duniverse(m): 2:47pm On Feb 19, 2010
cintia:

You are still young, she is not a decent girl and that kind of girl can ruin your future girl.
start avoiding her and do better things with your life. Be more focused
PERIOD
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by Abekeade08(f): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2010
sorry poster, but you sound like a slowpoke undecided
Re: My Gurl Was Three Months Pregnant 4 Her Prophet! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2010
dump her jo!! what re u waiting for? u wanna use ur money to abort for her? are u nut?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? / What To Do When You Want A Girlfriend So Bad / How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.