Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 (21021 Views)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by squash47(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2017
Dablack1:
opp should be jail 20 years for corruption.... how can you create a thread and you still steal the FTC prize

y is she always putting her hand in the front of her PU**Y or is she hiding anything..... maybe that were here juju is kept....or she did not trust the governor he might be a rapist
I don't know if during circumcision,ur parents cut ur brain out from ur head....because,even my goat will not say what u just said now
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by MrEgghead(m): 8:40am On Aug 11, 2017
vickydevoka:
I always tell people if u wanna make all A's in waec don't include economics. my sis got all A's n 1 C in economics.
I had A1 in Economics.what's the fuss about?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by cristianisraeli: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2017
charleymed:

You're getting everything wrong my brother. WASSCE results are overrated in this country. The girl might not be as smart as you think, forget WASSCE, mind you she graduated from a private school. I thank God she filled for medicine and surgery, that will serve as a litmus test for her.

I know what I'm saying. I have seen many people with excellent waec results, especially from big private schools as hers, but their performances are not commensurate with their waec result. JAMB is even more credible, how comes nobody is talking about her jamb results.

Mind you, I passed WASSCE when I was in SS1 and I didn't cheat an inch, before you will come for my head.

LOL..am not coming for ur head man...LOL..i hear u
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by ChineduUjU2020: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Governor you try!but sent her one of the best school in world.the money is there to support her, Nigeria university will kill her barin
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Kingjohnchike(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Cool. Don't limit yourself.

1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by MENTORCH(m): 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
sweatlana:

Is that even a question ?

Pls research ivy league universities. There a reason why people form all over the world strive to attend them.

I know all the Ivy League schools, just saying that we should value our things.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by joycluv: 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kudos to the girl! Thanks to the governor! But can someone plz help me remind the governor that there is a road leading from Eha- Alumona to Mbu- Amon that has been crying for his attention since2015? His first term is almost over and we all know what second terms are mostly for
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by benoly(m): 8:27am On Aug 13, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if it makes u sleep better at night continue...why will i waste my precious time going back and forth with someone way no fit understand something...

people like u are the reason our leaders take us for granted...they send their kids abroad and they keep u there saying this.. And mind you, UNN is not a private school.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, UNN is a very good school

so as i said continue dulling urself and their kids that studied abroad will come back home and take all the good jobs

the girl get brain scatter incase u didnt read well..send her to the UK OR USA not UNN

Let our government at least start appreciating excellence my dear from primary and secondary school stages.
And mind u, when you say they take their children to European schools, and after they'll come and take over our jobs over here; yes, that is true, but it still doesn't mean that their children has more brain than those that studied here in Nigeria. They're taking those jobs because of their father's political influence.
Everyone with brains must not study in Europe , some Nigerian schools are still good.
Everyone have something to offer, there are brains in ur village I believe. Go and pick one and atleast pay his/her primary school fees for one academic session.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by cristianisraeli: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2017
benoly:

Let our government at least start appreciating excellence my dear from primary and secondary school stages.
And mind u, when you say they take their children to European schools, and after they'll come and take over our jobs over here; yes, that is true, but it still doesn't mean that their children has more brain than those that studied here in Nigeria. They're taking those jobs because of their father's political influence.
Everyone with brains must not study in Europe , some Nigerian schools are still good.
Everyone have something to offer, there are brains in ur village I believe. Go and pick one and atleast pay his/her primary school fees for one academic session.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Asks Politicians To Stop Using Her Name / NIN Enrolment: Nigeria, Korea Sign $13 Million Agreement / Nnamdi Kanu: FG Ignores UN, Refuses To Reply Requests On Deportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.