Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,572 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 (21026 Views)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Sparkies(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
L
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Amarabae(f): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
ackifemmy:
and somebody on the other side was given N10000 for coming out with first class ...
so poor
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Pebcak: 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
I hope she can go to schools in Australia or Canada with that scholarship

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Luckygurl(f): 8:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
helphelp:
I wonder what will be going through the minds of those, that had F parallel in the same exam centre..

Aye le ooo... Ibosi ooo

Funke!!
Apostle must hear this grin

Bae is obviously going places
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Bondesniger(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
you try girl i have some one in greater tomorrow international college in Arigidi Akoko Ondo State
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by jimadek(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
Omo aridunu
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
If she were from another state, would she still have been given the scholarship?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by akaahs(m): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Ali, its sound ridiculous.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by cristianisraeli: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
YEYE MAN..IF NA UR PIKIN WAY NO EVEN GET BOOK FOR HEAD U GO SEND AM GO LONDON..BUT SEE GIRL WAY KNOW BOOK SCATTER...U DAY SEND AM GO NAIJA UNI..I HOPE SAY NA CONVENANT OR THOSE EXPENSIVE ONES U GO SEND HER GO AND NOT UNN...UNLESS GOD GO CATCH U OOO

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by kingrt2(m): 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Food for em
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
ameri9ja:
Brainiac and fine too - the kin gal I want marry
Lol.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by OYAY(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is what should be celebrated not one nonentity teen actress that is a bad example of indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by obinnaobaino: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2017
nice one my Abel governor..nice one my Abel governor..nice one my Abel governor..
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by 8stargeneral: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Thank u my able governor.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Sanchase: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
What about the girls who paid with their virginity and still scored E8? undecided
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Deji124(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
opp should be jail 20 years for corruption.... how can you create a thread and you still steal the FTC prize

y is she always putting her hand in the front of her PU**Y or is she hiding anything..... maybe that were here juju is kept....or she did not trust the governor he might be a rapist
I pray sense should fall on u

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by benoly(m): 10:07pm On Aug 10, 2017
vickydevoka:
I always tell people if u wanna make all A's in waec don't include economics. my sis got all A's n 1 C in economics.

like seriously?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Tsmart1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cheap And Clean Laptops © #25k. . . . CALL ME OR LET CHAT WHATSAPP 09095620116
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by benoly(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
cristianisraeli:
YEYE MAN..IF NA UR PIKIN WAY NO EVEN GET BOOK FOR HEAD U GO SEND AM GO LONDON..BUT SEE GIRL WAY KNOW BOOK SCATTER...U DAY SEND AM GO NAIJA UNI..I HOPE SAY NA CONVENANT OR THOSE EXPENSIVE ONES U GO SEND HER GO AND NOT UNN...UNLESS GOD GO CATCH U OOO

And what's wrong with UNN?
Or do u think that paying hundreds of thousands of naira in some Nigerian private and state schools is a yardstick for them offering quality education commensurate to the amount they're paying?. And mind you, UNN is not a private school.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, UNN is a very good school.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by cristianisraeli: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
benoly:

And what's wrong with UNN?
Or do u think that paying hundreds of thousands of naira in some Nigerian private and state schools is a yardstick for them offering quality education commensurate to the amount they're paying?. And mind you, UNN is not a private school.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, UNN is a very good school.

if it makes u sleep better at night continue...why will i waste my precious time going back and forth with someone way no fit understand something...

people like u are the reason our leaders take us for granted...they send their kids abroad and they keep u there saying this.. And mind you, UNN is not a private school.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, UNN is a very good school

so as i said continue dulling urself and their kids that studied abroad will come back home and take all the good jobs

the girl get brain scatter incase u didnt read well..send her to the UK OR USA not UNN

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by maxibrainz02(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
helphelp:
I wonder what will be going through the minds of those, that had F parallel in the same exam centre..

Aye le ooo... Ibosi ooo
Their time never reach... God's time is the best
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Jecciluscious(f): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Congratulations to her once more.
This is the kind of thing we should be hearing.
GOD bless the Governor.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by NoWorries7(m): 12:26am On Aug 11, 2017
lol. So Komolafe is still the principal... "O ya pack your back and go..." That man loves giving people suspension eeh...
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by charleymed(m): 2:38am On Aug 11, 2017
cristianisraeli:

if it makes u sleep better at night continue...why will i waste my precious time going back and forth with someone way no fit understand something...

people like u are the reason our leaders take us for granted...they send their kids abroad and they keep u there saying this.. And mind you, UNN is not a private school.
As far as Nigeria is concerned, UNN is a very good school

so as i said continue dulling urself and their kids that studied abroad will come back home and take all the good jobs

the girl get brain scatter incase u didnt read well..send her to the UK OR USA not UNN

You're getting everything wrong my brother. WASSCE results are overrated in this country. The girl might not be as smart as you think, forget WASSCE, mind you she graduated from a private school. I thank God she filled for medicine and surgery, that will serve as a litmus test for her.

I know what I'm saying. I have seen many people with excellent waec results, especially from big private schools as hers, but their performances are not commensurate with their waec result. JAMB is even more credible, how comes nobody is talking about her jamb results.

Mind you, I passed WASSCE when I was in SS1 and I didn't cheat an inch, before you will come for my head.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by AreaFada2: 2:42am On Aug 11, 2017
Very good.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by DrHighchief(m): 3:49am On Aug 11, 2017
Where NCAN. Where una dey? No response from una. Congratulation girl, keep the flag flying...#Godblessnigeria
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by blastac: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Good of you.... But come 2019 you are getting the hell out of that office... Worst governor to have governed Enugu..... Even the common eswama people no dey work again... All you know is to carry Prado Jeep with siren dey Waka up and down Enugu building estates so dat u gon gt ur share of lands.. onye oshi.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by MENTORCH(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2017
sweatlana:
Nigerian university

If na him pikin get such waec result na Nigerian university she for go??

This girl deserves to go to an ivy league university joor.

Private citizens or corporate organisations should step in and give her a foriegn scholarship!

What is Ivy League school, are they not good schools in Nigeria. When are we going to start appreciating our things?
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by Digriz(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2017
I even thought it's a foreign university in UK,US or Canada.
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarship To Cynthia Chinecherem Ali With 9 A1 by sweatlana: 7:50am On Aug 11, 2017
MENTORCH:

What is Ivy League school, are they not good schools in Nigeria. When are we going to start appreciating our things?
Is that even a question ?

Pls research ivy league universities. There a reason why people form all over the world strive to attend them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighting Corruption Not An Economic Policy; Peter Obi To Buhari / Guru Maharaj Ji Advises Atiku: Don’t Waste Money On Tribunal / PDP Confirms Agboola Ajayi's Defection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.