Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,087 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds (42729 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations / Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by 3kay945(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
kellz0:
My country will be GREAT again

Send your gift cards for instant cash out

When bro undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:

Lol...
You made me laugh... Try and understand, that Psquare's wealth actually came from Nigerians like you and me... who bought the tickets to his concert, who bought his album and who built his fanpage that made them gain multi-million endorsement deals....

I am not saying because of this that Psquare should start donating to everyone.. I am saying that, it would hurt them if they give a little to Sports rather than blame the government who is fighting bankruptcy at the moment.. Remember that even the Senate are still waiting for their salaries...

Thank you

You're very wrong Bro...... don't act like you don't know what's going on in your country.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by cumbak60: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
nototribalist:
sharap
You cannot respect even your father's mate. Lack of home training. smh. My boy please learn some respect.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by tonguengineer(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eazylion:
even if d government pumps money into the competition, this guyz will still disgrace us.. itz safer to keep money.. nice decision by the govt.
But ur brain need complete overhauling for that gibberish u typed here

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by nototribalist: 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
cumbak60:

You cannot respect even your father's mate. Lack of home training. smh. My boy please learn some respect.
useless zombie
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Andy2274: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Who is this Essential1 guy doesn't know the difference between CELEBRITY and ENTREPRENEUR or CEO? comparing psquare to Bill Gate. You expect Psquare to crack his brain, release album or organise show and use the money to sponsor National team when you have a minister that collect allocation because of this tournament and refused to release it. Why not use your salary to sponsor them if you are really a good Nigerian? Educated illiterate still full Nigeria o

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eazylion:
even if d government pumps money into the competition, this guyz will still disgrace us.. itz safer to keep money.. nice decision by the govt.

grin grin grin grin grin

This your comment is wild
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Monk92(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:
I believe all these Nigerian celebrities should shut the fvck up.. They don't know a damn thing about the country they are in....

Look at Beyonce, Bill Gates, Warren Buffer and Rockefeller.. In fact look at Mark Zuckerberg a man who is worth more than 50bn and he promised to give half of his wealth during his lifetime....

Rockefeller the world richest man gave a lot to research and education... Look at Jackie Chan building school and giving thousands of people scholarships and also funding and participating in sports...

here we have Nigerian celebrities who only show off their wealth and make us feel poor.. Who show off their gold chains, cars and houses and still blame the government...

Psquare is worth more than $100m... which is over 30bn... and yet he still falls back to the government... Even in American celebrities and billionaires and entrerprenuers play a huge role in building the nation. With their charity organizations and giving...

And yet even this is what we have here in Nigeria...

Rich man is blaming government and even poor man is blaming government.. No one wants to give, unless it is for show

So because they are rich men the Government failures should be excused or does being rich stops them from having an opinion

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Stanleyifio(m): 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
Eazylion:
ur mumu get bsc
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by DeWisedon(m): 9:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:
I believe all these Nigerian celebrities should shut the fvck up.. They don't know a damn thing about the country they are in....

Look at Beyonce, Bill Gates, Warren Buffer and Rockefeller.. In fact look at Mark Zuckerberg a man who is worth more than 50bn and he promised to give half of his wealth during his lifetime....

Rockefeller the world richest man gave a lot to research and education... Look at Jackie Chan building school and giving thousands of people scholarships and also funding and participating in sports...

here we have Nigerian celebrities who only show off their wealth and make us feel poor.. Who show off their gold chains, cars and houses and still blame the government...

Psquare is worth more than $100m... which is over 30bn... and yet he still falls back to the government... Even in American celebrities and billionaires and entrerprenuers play a huge role in building the nation. With their charity organizations and giving...

Rich man is blaming government and even poor man is blaming government.. No one wants to give, unless it is for show
oga abeg no vex,na u dash psquare 30billion naira? you know what you just mentioned? 30billion naira? no dey overate all dis guysabeg

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by kiddapunk: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Psquare is worth more than $100m..
Ogbeni say what you know. Are you there accountant

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by DeWisedon(m): 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
Andy2274:
Who is this Essential1 guy doesn't know the difference between CELEBRITY and ENTREPRENEUR or CEO? comparing psquare to Bill Gate. You expect Psquare to crack his brain, release album or organise show and use the money to sponsor National team when you have a minister that collect allocation because of this tournament and refused to release it. Why not use your salary to sponsor them if you are really a good Nigerian? Educated illiterate still full Nigeria o
my broda thank you,some people feel say nairaland na freedom of speech,so dem no go reason before dem talk.nawaoooooo
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by DeWisedon(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
kiddapunk:

Psquare is worth more than $100m..

Ogbeni say what you know. Are you there accountant
the tin still dey mad me set,i dey here dey wonder the kind Igbo wey d guy smoke before he talk DAT tin sef
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by oderinde151(m): 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Factfinder1:
Money that is sopposed to be use in funding team Nigeria is been used to treat Mr buharis unknown sickness..... If I have my way I will form a group that will assasinate all Nigeria's top politicians starting from obasanjo Ibb David mark saraki that way others would learn not to loot.....Nigeria needs a military coup right now
I do think like dis also...let's assassinate them one after the other

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Ekaka1(m): 9:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:

You're not being fair on the guy. Was He approached to help and he refused. This is about the third time in at least 4 months that the sports ministry has bungled our chances either because of poor or no preparations, visas refused or no money etc..ll so he has a right to react if he heard that sort of thing...this is a democracy..it's supposed to allow the citizens criticize leaders or hold them accountable if they drop the ball.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Ekaka1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Monk92:

So because they are rich men the Government failures should be excused or does being rich stops them from having an opinion
I beg tell am o
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by DaminaboEricOgo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Can't he just help pay up, can't he learn from john mikel obi?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by valx2: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=sapele914 post=59350266]May Jehovah Punish you and your family. Devil's advocate, President Buhari in his old age will out live all members of your Satanic household may the earth consume all of you like Dathan. Is the real rushdie still alive?I know when I was still a kid the Ayatollah wanted his head for writing the Satanic verses? It seems you have a PhD on raining curses on people, even when they're making valid points and you think you have monopoly on for curses. May you and your family fall inside a bottomless pit latrine. Idiot
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by motherfucker: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:

Please read my write up again....

Thank you

Shut up bloody slowpoke. Why not go make your own money and give everything away. How dare you write such nonsense up there?

What have u given?
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by valx2: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
sapele914:
May Jehovah Punish you and your family. Devil's advocate, President Buhari in his old age will out live all members of your Satanic household may the earth consume all of you like Dathan. Is the real rushdie still alive?I know when I was still a kid the Ayatollah wanted his head for writing the Satanic verses?
It seems you have a PhD on raining curses on people, even when they're making valid points and you think you have monopoly for raining curses. May you and your family members fall inside a bottomless pit latrine. Idiot... I'm outahere
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:

My dear, it's not by force to give to charity after all no body worked for the money with them. I don't like them fronting it though but if you know the sleepless nights they had to make that money while you were sleeping, you won't blame them eating alone and besides the country we were born in rather than help, frustrates it's citizens. So let them be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by snowblaq(f): 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
GreenMavro:
Peter should stop complaining and sponsor them if e can

Because he is the one they elected as minister of sports abi?...
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by seangy4konji: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
to all you people on front age insulting the guy?you are mad upstairs...what diezani alone stole is enough to build 10 world talled building in ipob states and yoruba land...it never reach dasuki,patience jona,goodluck and so on..

you cant sponsor athletes to sa...

shame on you all...
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by freshvine(f): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Let them return, our money is reserved to sponsor pilgrimage to mecca.... GMB
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Edu3Again: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
MOD WHY YOU COMOT MY COMMENT?

THIS IS THE TIME FOR YOU GUYS TO MAKE PEACE INSTEAD YOU ARE HASSLING US.

WE WILL NOT 4GET HOW YOU TREATED US.
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by entparrot(f): 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:

Go and work hard, when you make ur own money u help government pay salaries.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Edu3Again: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
kellz0:
My country will be GREAT again

Send your gift cards for instant cash out

Well just sabi say na without the SS&SE
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Litmus: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
National lottery helps fund sports in England, perhaps something similar can do the same in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Tobbyfitz: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Essentials1:

Rich man is blaming government and even poor man is blaming government.. No one wants
to give, unless it is for show

YOU ARE A FOOL AND WILL REMAIN A FOOL FOREVER IN YOUR LIFE...EMPTY VESSEL WITH A FAR NEGATIVE AGENDA..
BASTARD

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
Nigerians be reacting like they have first class in chemistry

grin cheesy
No go kill person with laugh
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by suxy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dablack1:
Nigerians be reacting like they have first class in chemistry
lolz
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Team Nigeria Returning Home Over Lack Of Funds by klassykute(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
I wish sm1 would copy this comment post it on twitter nd imsta and tag all naija celeb who ain't trying..
Essentials1:

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) / A Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi Kissing By Facebook User, Omere Kelly / Motara Entices Poor Street Beggar With A Bottle Of Drink, Leaves Her Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.