Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia (3763 Views)

Russian Jet Crash: Plane Carrying 71 'breaks Up' In Moscow Sky – 'no Survivors' / Diary Of A Nigerian Student living In Moscow, Russia. / Any Nairaland In TUNISIA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by MCzubby247(m): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
I'm planing to relocate to Russia, is there any body staying or stayed in Moscow?
Wanted to know how Russia(Moscow) is now.
Which is best visa type to go in with and be able to get temporary resident permit?
How much is the resident permit and how long does it takes to get ready?
Airport arrival do they ask about bta and what other questions do they ask ?
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by IdeyFindWife: 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just freaking get ready for the cold dude.

it's either that or you take your hustle elsewhere.

plus, you'll get more on your own independent searches online than from here.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by MCzubby247(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Just freaking get ready for the cold dude.

it's either that or you take your hustle elsewhere.

plus, you'll get more on your own independent searches online than from here.
Bro do you live in Russia currently?
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by debris: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
MCzubby247:

Bro do you live in Russia currently?

Wetin dey the Russia you wan relocate go better go
Germany prefalably to that one.
If your going for studies there cool if not OYO
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by MCzubby247(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
debris:

Wetin dey the Russia you wan relocate go better go
Germany prefalably to that one.
If your going for studies there cool if not OYO
But Germany has a lot illegal immigrate and I'm not actually new to travelling, i have been to Kazakhstan but they don't have embassy in Nigeria and don't want to go through all these fraud agents.
So if you're in Moscow or have been to Moscow your contributions will be gladly accepted
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by flexxyworld(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Sorry too quickly derail your thread for a moment.. what do you think of Kazakhstan for a black man and the whole visa processing thingy @op
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by MCzubby247(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
flexxyworld:
Sorry too quickly derail your thread for a moment.. what do you think of Kazakhstan for a black man and the whole visa processing thingy @op
the like black people, they sometimes mistake us for black american,
cos their are no alot of black people there.
black people there are majorly footballer, English teachers, student and small portion of expatriate.

1 Like

Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by flexxyworld(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2017
MCzubby247:

the like black people, they sometimes mistake us for black american,
cos their are no alot of black people there.
black people there are majorly footballer, English teachers, student and small portion of expatriate.

thanks you much man.. I think you are on point and sound like you have first hand experience..
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by cutieme(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2017
MCzubby247:

But Germany has a lot illegal immigrate and I'm not actually new to travelling, i have been to Kazakhstan but they don't have embassy in Nigeria and don't want to go through all these fraud agents.
So if you're in Moscow or have been to Moscow your contributions will be gladly accepted
Bro how is kazakhstan?
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by Osaretin4life(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2018
Gud morning everyone i am happy to be here with u guys plz guys i jst arrived in Russia in few days ago, i need someone to put me through hw tins work here by doing so u can as well live yr number here so i can call u, thank u guys stay bless...
Re: Any Nairaland In Moscow Russia by Royals1st: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2019
Osaretin4life:
Gud morning everyone i am happy to be here with u guys plz guys i jst arrived in Russia in few days ago, i need someone to put me through hw tins work here by doing so u can as well live yr number here so i can call u, thank u guys stay bless...

Hello bro are you still in russia ? if yes drop your mobile or email or ur contact

(1) (Reply)

6 Top Countries Nigerians Can Relocate To In 2021, Number 5 Is The Sweetest / Any Nairalander In Chicago That Can Help With Any Job For Green Card Holder / Do They Allow Social Visa/tourist Visa In Malaysia Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.