Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses (19859 Views)

Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Neminc: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
xxx12443:
Download Now

Oga, pls read the story you commented on very carefully and then read your comment again......Then judge yourself
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by pedrilo: 9:08am On Aug 11, 2017
We don't care anymore. Why the recent news abt book haram killings? What happened all of a sudden? Pls leave with it abeg
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by eunisam: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Arewa youth where are you?

leave Igbos alone. deal with Boko haram. issue you threats to boko haram. issue your usual ultimatum. leave Nnamdi Kill Many alone!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by mikeweezy(m): 9:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:
Can peace ever reign in the North? No! This is because they have spilled innocent blood in the past and these innocent ones are crying against that cursed land for vengeance I am talking on the angle of authority mind you. Boko Haram will continue to kill unless the killings of innocent Christians up North are stopped and the fundamentalists up there turn over a new leaf. North is practically a land of blood. I rest my case
them are hiding behind the truth
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by modsfucker: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:
I have come to notice that Boko Haram attacks become fiercer and more brazen when Buhari is out of the country and Osinbajo is acting as president..

Is it just me or my imagination that is is a calculated move to discredit a southern Christian?

Let's hope I am wrong sha ...

To discredit him by killing our brothers

Haba now.... Why don't you use your brain? You can do better na.....

Is Buhari not still the president again? Should anything go wrong in this country, Buhari as the leader of this administration takes the blame and not some acting president.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by jjjjj2017: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:
I have come to notice that Boko Haram attacks become fiercer and more brazen when Buhari is out of the country and Osinbajo is acting as president..

Is it just me or my imagination that is is a calculated move to discredit a southern Christian?

BUHARI IS BOKO HARAM
EOD
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Tsmart1(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
BUY CHEAP AND CLEAN LAPTOP ©25K AND ABOVE + + +
CALL ME NOW OR NO JUST WHATSAPP ME 09095620116
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Hotzone(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
Wish major Ahmed Sani could pick his call and confirm the real number of torched houses
Feeling exhausting

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by modsfucker: 9:15am On Aug 11, 2017
IllegalMoney:

U are not wrong,

Boko Haram is a creation of the Northern Oligarchs, they are funding Boko Haram to destabilize any Government not in their good books, they frustrated GEJ Government, then cooled down under Buhari, and now they have woken up again under Osibanjo.
Their plan to impose JIHAD across Nigeria is Dead On Arrival (D.O.A)
Boko Haram is a creation of the North and their allied evil axis countries in the middle East

Why don't you think that Boko Haram, believed to be a monster created by anti-North forces to destabilize the region, always gets stronger when a Non-Northerner is in power?

When thinking conspiracy theory, you should think omni directional.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Hotzone(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2017
More pics...different figures but same storyline

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by muller101(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2017
ISLAMABAD
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by modsfucker: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2017
zionmade1:

The guy is 100% correct
We were there wen it all began
We were there in madagali wen they descended on a Christian and killed him in the name of blasphemy
we were there in kaduna wen Christians were killed because of a cartoon in Denmark
we were there in Jos wen in broad daylight Chrisians were murdered
we were there in Niger wen the muslims destroyed our churches
we were there wen they threatened that if they kill Christians nothing will happen
we were there in Kano wen thousands of our people were killed
We were there wen they supported the monster Boko haram
We are here today that their monster have turned around to destroy them. We are still here now that the blood of the innocent is crying out in vangeance
we are still here now that their land have become a refugee camp

THE EVIL THAT MEN DO MUST COME AFTER

And where were you guys when scores of Northerners were killed in the south in several occasions? Or you mean Northerners have never been killed in the south? Do I need to mention the incidents?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by tymgotel: 9:21am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:
Can peace ever reign in the North? No! This is because they have spilled innocent blood in the past and these innocent ones are crying against that cursed land for vengeance I am talking on the angle of authority mind you. Boko Haram will continue to kill unless the killings of innocent Christians up North are stopped and the fundamentalists up there turn over a new leaf. North is practically a land of blood. I rest my case
book haram has been technically killed according to lia Mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by 4Play(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:

Like IPOB and Niger-Delta militants who existed when their kin were in power but whose potency increased when their kin lost power. Boko Haram's existence is unconnected to Nigeria's party and ethnic politics, but its potency is increased if there is an increasing sense of power slipping from a Northern muslim to a Southern infidel. Like GEJ, an Osibanjo presidency may lead to less militancy in the Niger-Delta and more Boko Haram attacks.

My thinking is that if you are inclined to be attracted to the idea of instituting an Islamic caliphate: your inclination will be reinforced if the leadership of your country is held by an infidel. There is no conspiracy per se by Northern power brokers to leverage Boko Haram, think of it as a mood affiliation mechanism. Feelings of animosity are aroused or sated depending on the ethno-religious background of the country's leadership. This is why many Igbos suddenly increasingly realised that Nigeria was an unworkable project, and started cleaving to Kanu's IPOB, when GEJ got booted out of power. In the same vein, absent a visible Muslim leader and given Nigeria's deepening economic problems, many in the North will be attracted to the idea that Nigeria needs an Islamist reawakening.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by obamabinladen(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:

Jeremiah 1:14 Then the Lord said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by oskaaay(m): 9:29am On Aug 11, 2017
God help Naija the more

Check Out:
How To Get Real Instagram Followers For Your Business/personal IG Account-reveal
>> https://www.nairaland.com/3981240/how-get-real-instagram-followers
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Northern Nigeria is Africa's Basketcase
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by 111jideofor: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Why when it come to Biafra News abokis will remember to comment rubbish but when it come to boko haram those shoe shiners that manage to learn how to operate phone will keep quite and pretend not to have mb Rubbish people
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 11, 2017
Apart from making speech what exactly has Osinbajo done to move nation forward?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:

Same mtd they used on GEJ
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by iamtardey: 9:47am On Aug 11, 2017
I'm here waiting for Nig army to come and say they saved everybody as usual
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Amah70: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Before the coming of Boko Haram, Adamawa and Borno states used to have very large Christian population. Now Christianity is being wiped out in the area eight years after emergence of Boko and sharia criminal laws in northern Nigeria. Boko which says it is fighting for a country of sharia criminal laws emerged when Hausa/Fulanis unilaterally adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal codes. So far, the Middle Belt and southern Nigeria wait for their turns to be coerced by Boko Haram, so long as one Nigeria exists.. Because Hausa/Fulani who introduced Sharia criminal laws told rest of Nigeria that Nigeria is non negotiable and indivisible.
ivandragon:

http://punchng.com/bharam-attacks-adamawa-kills-scores-destroys-60-houses/
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by amarilo: 9:58am On Aug 11, 2017
Atiku want to challenge dia master therefor his state must be bombed.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by talebearer123: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:

You are right. Gods judgement is Bokoharam to them. In the 80s they killed christians especially Ibos and yorubas like killing Chickens.
Now Bokoharam kills them knowing so well they are their tribemen and that they are from same faith.

Na judgement.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by CosmicJames(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
RottenTomato:
Buhari, u will suffer! angry

RottenTomato has spoken!
Not only Buhari, but the whole North.
It was them (Northerners) who bring this Boko Haram in the first place to tarnished GEJ govt just to take over power. For their mind, after GEJ must have been removed, they will ask the boys to stop operation. But unfortunately, the boy have turned rebels because the evil that men do must follow them.

Now GEJ is gone. But the evil they planted against GEJ are now leaving with them and will continue to torment them.

It is very unfortunate that PMB and APC in their desperation to take over power brought so much evil to our land and everyone of us are now suffering in one form or another.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by hippieguy(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2017
While we wait for many more lies from APC team of liars
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by lisabty22: 10:12am On Aug 11, 2017
Bokoharam can never be defeated because many families and communities in the north support bokoharam and most importantly the government of those states knows something about this bokoharam.
So far some of the indigenous people around this state still support and help this insurgent this fight is long from been over. It's still surprised me why the president have not declare state of emergency. Why still leave the governor of borono there when we all know there are so many fingers pointing to his governance. During OBJ, when there was riot in jos i remembered OBJ declared state of emergency and military took over until the problem died down.
With those governors around there knowing every strategy the military would take this war can never be over.i keep asking how come the bokoharam during the kidnap of those people that went for oil exploration how did they know that the military was not going to be with them on that day. If you go through that story you truly know it's not just luck, solid Intel was given to those insurgent.
Finally the north really need to help them selves they should wake up let the people as there elite questions they need to start thinking outside the box
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by wink2015(m): 10:24am On Aug 11, 2017
Nigeria is at the verge of disintegration.

But the ruling party at the Federal Level is making a pretense of the crisis the country is going through. The Apc led federal government promise change for the Nigerian people but 2 years since the government came on board Nigeria is yet to experience the change instead economic hardship have increased the more even worst than what the pdp administration plunged Nigeria into.

Those who are stealing at the governmental level are refusing to accept the notion that the country is due for restructuring.

It is obvious the federal government can not fight and win the battle against boko haram insurgent.

The federal government can not crush the ethnic militant springing up all over the country.

Each passing days, new group keep springing up.

I just read on nairaland that a new group is asking for BENDEL REPUBLIC out of the present Federal republic of Nigeria.

For how long will the federal government continue to pretend that all is well with our federation?

Is it not high time the federal government review the 2014 National Conference Report?

Is it not high time the federal government start talks with the IPOB, Massob, etc with a view to reaching a peaceful agreement with them towards a successful referendum for an Independence state for the Igbos?

In as much as the Nigeria state continue to live in pretense that all is well Nigeria will continue to move from one trouble to another.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by earthcrust: 10:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Can someone tell me why the so called elder statemen of Nigeria are silent even when it is obvious that d country is falling apart?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by TolaniLuv: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Adamawa is North I guess. Boko haram should continue!! Killing em self!! Osinbanjo must stay! Northerners can go to hell
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by AngelicBeing: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:
l concur sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki / Anambra Sextuplets: Residents Carpet Obi, Ekwunife, Uba, Others For Abandoning C / Tonye Cole: I Was Absent At Tinubu's Commissioning Because I Was Not Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.