Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses (19756 Views)

Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by faithugo64(f): 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by eagleeye2: 8:50am On Aug 11, 2017
Boko Haram, remains Technically defeated.
Burutai
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by modsfucker: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:
Can peace ever reign in the North? No! This is because they have spilled innocent blood in the past and these innocent ones are crying against that cursed land for vengeance I am talking on the angle of authority mind you. Boko Haram will continue to kill unless the killings of innocent Christians up North are stopped and the fundamentalists up there turn over a new leaf. North is practically a land of blood. I rest my case

I believe you've never been to the North hence your myopic comment.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by ozoneboy(m): 8:51am On Aug 11, 2017
RIP to the dead,even though am a Biafran am beginning to pity the north,the have lost soomany humans to boko haram,I just hope its not karma on the number of biafran children they starved to death during the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Boko Haram is sponsored by Politicians who does not want Nigeria to progress.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Notatribalist(m): 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Book haram technically defeated, now they are technically killing people.. OK nan..
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by zionmade1: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
modsfucker:

I believe you've never been to the North hence your myopic comment.
The guy is 100% correct
We were there wen it all began
We were there in madagali wen they descended on a Christian and killed him in the name of blasphemy
we were there in kaduna wen Christians were killed because of a cartoon in Denmark
we were there in Jos wen in broad daylight Chrisians were murdered
we were there in Niger wen the muslims destroyed our churches
we were there wen they threatened that if they kill Christians nothing will happen
we were there in Kano wen thousands of our people were killed
We were there wen they supported the monster Boko haram
We are here today that their monster have turned around to destroy them. We are still here now that the blood of the innocent is crying out in vangeance
we are still here now that their land have become a refugee camp

THE EVIL THAT MEN DO MUST COME AFTER

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by papaejima1: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
As usual
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by mandyuno: 8:53am On Aug 11, 2017
so sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by jobbers: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2017
animals
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by budgetpadding: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Vinkoharam have been technically and fantastically defeated grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
when are this Arewa miscreants going to demands immediate arrest of abubakar shakue or are they going to blame Nnamdi KANU and ipob for this killing Ndi Ala... the chaos has come to stay in that landlocked oil barren cursed desert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by charlesucheh(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
And this is a state under security quarantine abi? Issokay! We are still observing!

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by lakesider(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:
Can peace ever reign in the North? No! This is because they have spilled innocent blood in the past and these innocent ones are crying against that cursed land for vengeance I am talking on the angle of authority mind you. Boko Haram will continue to kill unless the killings of innocent Christians up North are stopped and the fundamentalists up there turn over a new leaf. North is practically a land of blood. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by tonio2wo: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Ratello:

What r you talking? BH are still killing christians am sure this latest attack is on christian settlement.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
I think this Boko Haram issue is getting to much, the northerners have to be educated. They keep on recruiting new ones after there former dies.
If you are doctor, You will be busy saving lives
If you are an engineer, you're busy making new building projects
But if you are a stark illiterate, what are you busy with?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by tonio2wo: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
zionmade1:

The guy is 100% correct

How?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by wristbangle: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2017
The recent increase in boko haram activities calls for serious attention

Adamawa governor said the alarm last month but FG just turn blind eye on the issue.

We like taking corrective instead preventive measures in this country.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by aolawale025: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2017
When a government lies so brazenly to the people, integrity is lost

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by sweatlana: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Boko haram has been defeated - buhari
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nealson(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Nothing moves me in this issue rather than the innocent blood being shed over there...... RIP to them, and those animals called bokoharam or whatever they are called eni ku 're o
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by femi4: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
ajepako:
I have come to notice that Boko Haram attacks become fiercer and more brazen when Buhari is out of the country and Osinbajo is acting as president..

Is it just me or my imagination that is is a calculated move to discredit a southern Christian?

Let's hope I am wrong sha ...
you are wrong......what concerns BH with whosesoever is in power. They ve been attacking communities even when Buhari was around
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by bbbabes(f): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
When will this scourge end
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by oskaaay(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by zionmade1: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
tonio2wo:

How?
Am sorry to say this but the north will know no peace for generations until the cries of the innocent against them dies down

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by kendylet(f): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
which way naija cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 11, 2017
I still wonder how a human will be so inhumane as to take a fellow human's life, there are so many ills in the world, why contribute to make it worst Honestly, these are not humans, but animals with human clothing, taking lives like they can create one.
RIP to the dead and to their families, may God comfort, and finally to those evil perpetrators, your end is coming...
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 11, 2017
Not again.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Trustme2(m): 9:04am On Aug 11, 2017
xxx12443:
Download Now
You should be banned. Mods pls do the needful
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by zionmade1: 9:05am On Aug 11, 2017
m
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017

I THOUGH THE FG WERE WINNING?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses by longview007: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin
Boko Haram Awon ti 72 Virgins

Lol, What about their Muslim Girls, will they still get virgin guys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East / Zulum And Shettima Did Not Visit Abba Kyari - Aide Clarifies / ‘We Plead For Forgiveness’ Osinbajo Groups Declare Support For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.