Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) (731 Views)

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by premium9ja(m): 7:01am On Aug 11, 2017
A newborn baby has been rescued after being abandoned and buried alive in a disused septic tank in West Java, Indonesia. Locals had heard the baby’s cries from under pieces of wood, rocks, leaves and mesh in the old tank, which villagers had been using as a wastage dump.

Video from the miraculous rescue, shows the rubble being removed to uncover the tiny baby.

The baby boy was rushed to hospital where he is recovering after being found in the village of Gantar in the Indramayu district of the region.

One villager said: ‘There were tears. I along with other residents went into grounds of the empty house and it is true, there was a baby without any shawls or clothes.’

They told local media the baby had suffered a cut to his head while the rotting placenta was found nearby.

They added: ‘After we brought to the midwife we immediately took the baby to the health center Puskesmas Haurgeulis and then there was a referral to Bhayangkara hospital. We also immediately reported it to the police.’

Police arrived at the scene and searched the house but there was nobody inside. It is not known if the owners are linked to the abandoned baby.

Indramayu Police Chief Adjunct Senior Commissioner Fajarudin Arif said officers are now investigating who the child belongs to.

He said officers will conduct DNA tests on the baby to try to trace the parents.

Source: www.premium9ja.com

Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by Benjom(m): 7:05am On Aug 11, 2017
Wonderful
Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 7:08am On Aug 11, 2017
Humanity has lost its essence and mojo...

I jus weak for some women matter..
Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by nairayouthcom(m): 7:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Thought my shock absorber armour is top notch.

This here just broke me. What kind of monster does this to a new born.

Lord please come through for this innocent baby. Make him greater than his equals.

May those who did this pay dearly.

2 Likes

Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by nrexzy: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Future president spotted
Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by Twaci(f): 7:21am On Aug 11, 2017
I still don't get why a lady would go through the stress of carrying a child for nine months and would still be cold hearted enough to do this to her newly born. Why didn't she just abort it when it was still in her? (Not like I'm trying to support abortion).

I'm glad it survived this wicked act.
Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by simplyhonest(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2017
so sad....
Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by MizAijay(f): 8:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Some people are cold hearted. If a mother has the strength to do this to her own baby, how much more a child that's not hers?
Re: ‘miracle’ Baby Rescued After Being Abandoned And Buried Alive(photos) by Franky826: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin

This baby will now vex and live a 100 years plus

You people have not seen anything grin

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Is Pregnant, Rapper Travis Scott Is Responsible / CHIEF SOLOMON : Uganda Man Marries 3 Women Same Day ,2 Of The Wives Are Sisters( / Why Is It That Igbo Girls Abroad Must Marry In Their Village?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.