Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

“White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) (2460 Views)

Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Obasanjo Unveils Garment Factory In Abeokuta, Harps On Entrepreneurial Skills / Zamfara: Mob Sets Ablaze Car With Weapons, Kills Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by SlayerForever: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
A man suspected to be an accomplice of a fake pastor has said he was contracted to kidnap a virgin girl for ritual purposes.
During a Police parade, an alleged fake pastor of a white garment church in Sagamu, Kehinde Onayiga, and 55 other suspects were paraded by the Ogun State Police Command at its headquarters, Eleweran, Abeokuta on Thursday.
The suspects’ offences allegedly range from ritual killing to kidnapping, cultism, armed robbery and impersonation.
Among the suspects paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, was Onayiga, who is alleged to have a hand in the killing of a 13-year-old girl, Anuoluwapo Ajisafe, for ritual purposes.
He alleged accomplice, Musiliu Jibril, reportedly lured the victim to Onayiga’s church where she was said to have been murdered.
Jibril confessed to journalists that it was Onayiga who contracted him to source for a female virgin, who he wanted to use for ritual purpose, in preparing some fetish materials for some Internet fraudsters.
He said, “I was able to lure the girl because she knew me and the mother, too, knew me.
“It was the pastor (Onayiga) that contracted me to help him get a female virgin for ritual. He told me he wanted to prepare some charms for some Yahoo boys.
“I delivered the girl to him in his church at Sagamu. He promised to pay me N20,000, but I am yet to get the money.”
Onayiga, dressed in white garment, and holding two goat horns wrapped in red cloth, denied the allegation, saying, “It is a lie. he did not deliver any girl to me in my church.”
Onayiga said he trained under an Islamic cleric before branching out to start a white garment church.
Asked what he used the fetish-looking goat horns wrapped in red cloth for, he responded, “I used them to pray for those that are sick and are brought to my church for healing.”
The teenage girl, Anuoluwapo, was said to have been missing since June 21, 2017 and her whereabouts remains unknown till date.
Another suspect paraded for murder/ritual killing was Bakare Olalekan, who was linked to the killing of a 16-year-old girl, Olayinka Adebayo, in Ijebu area, and reportedly sold her heart to ritualists.
Iliyasu said four members of the syndicate were already in police net, while the suspect (Olalekan), had confessed to selling two human hearts to one of them.
He said he bought one of the human hearts for N10,000 from a friend called Oye.
Also nabbed were a mother, Mulika Alaba and her 16-year-old daughter, Olamide Saliu, who allegedly dealt in Indian hemp.
A bag of Indian hemp was allegedly recovered from them.
Iliyasu said in a bid to curb criminality in the state, the command had deployed tactical and covert operatives from the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Police Mobile Force, conventional policemen, intelligence unit and Anti-Kidnapping/ Cultism to the length and breadth of the state.

http://punchng.com/pastor-contracted-me-to-get-a-virgin-for-ritual-purposes-suspect/

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by SlayerForever: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2017
What I find as disturbing as the ease with which these people severe heads (similarly to Northerners) is the fact that they attach prices to these things. Is it supposed to be trading?? Asin MAKA WHY KWANU??

2 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Lastking147(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Ogun State
Na who wan die being a pauper grin

1 Like

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by SlayerForever: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Lalasticlala,good morning sir.
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by peteregwu(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
White garment churches are just shrines and not churches
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Cooly100: 9:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Why Ogun state all the time...Do they have skull mining factories there?

4 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 9:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Cooly100:

Nairaland undisputed Fraud.. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5681992_ipob_jpegec4e6c6f676d62de631c4510fe3c3b23
busted his lies
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Cooly100: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=CrtlAltDel post=59362648]

busted his lies

You can divert attention with frivolities all you want...but the truth remains...

Another ritualists den uncovered in Lagos manhole, 5 nabbed

http://www.vanguardngr.com/

It is now on a daily basis
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by SlayerForever: 10:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Cooly100:

LWKMD!!!

3 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by DocHMD: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2017
Won tu ti be ori eniyan mi. Awon skull-mining, amala-munching ewedugerians oshi! grin grin

1 Like

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 10:13am On Aug 11, 2017
kikikiki......Who is diverting attention from what happened on NL and what is happening outside NL. Your fraud was on NL what you are posting up and own happened outside NL....you see the fraud you are...more of his fraud on NL grin grin grin grin

Cooly100:

"Though I Am Not An Igbo Man But I Did Rather Push Drugs Than Use The Body Parts Of My Fellow Human Being For Rituals.." StalkerLives

Busted...

Cooly100:

So we Biafrans MUST be tied to you forever...Even when you have seen that the hopeless country is not working?

NL 419 grin grin grin
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by SlayerForever: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2017
And while we're still talking of this,Badoo is still ravaging Ikorodu o.
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Prouddevil(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2017
Let everybody continue to do their own.. as long as the devil is happy grin grin grin
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Smoothie01(f): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
The idiots just keep opening threads upon threads about igbo.why their brothers heads keep on getting missing

4 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by PenSniper: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2017
peteregwu:
White garment churches are just shrines and not churches

In your own warped mind and mentality.
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by PenSniper: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
The idiots just keep opening threads upon threads about igbo.why their brothers heads keep on getting missing

While your generations will continue to suck olosho pussy into hell.
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by facelessangel: 11:03am On Aug 12, 2017
By their symbols, you shall know them

1 Like

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Hmmmm! YORUBA DEMONZ..Sumtimez i am forced to believe that Satan is an AFONJA.

3 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Stricker321: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2017
Who will deliver these 'sofaristicatd' people from ritual killings??

It is either they are hunting for human skulls or brez & totto. embarassed embarassed embarassed

It is time to declare fasting & praying for these people.

Truly Skull Mining Association of Nigeria(SMAN) is based in the waste sides. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Stricker321: 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Lalasticlala have you seen these people again
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by ExplorerReturns(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5681992_ipob_jpegec4e6c6f676d62de631c4510fe3c3b23
busted his lies
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5682126_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

conical skull miners!!!

abeg make una no mind me join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2017
Smoothie01:
The rate at which ritual killings are increasing in the SW is appalling......More appalling is the fact that the Yorubas' interests in national issues seem to be skewed eastward....the reason they open countless threads discussing Igbos, IPOB or what av you, while their own keep suffering cos no-one is there to bring their sufferings to public light....

Badoo terrorised Surulere for a long time b4 it came to public notice and recently underground dens are being used in Lagos for rituals....something is inherently wrong
Itz time Federal govt declare state of emergency in dat region..
The news dat baffled me most is the newly discovered ritual tunnel where sarrki,ipobexposed,pensniper,madridguy ad co accommodating brothers buy human spare part, the way mechanicz buy motor spare parts from ladipo markt cheesy

2 Likes

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by CrtlAltDel: 11:38am On Aug 12, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

conical skull miners!!!

abeg make una no mind me join my mmm telegram group through the link in my signature
P***G & ID* **T grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5776097_5757656vllkyt5t35shnhu5a358ce07ejpeg87fc24f5ff7c1d74a40a28519ca8e1a0_jpegaa8ec6ce8ee346a2864c1451af341d8d
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by Agumbankembu: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mehn, ritual activities down in Oduo is at an all time high

1 Like

Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by adadike281(f): 2:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
I think the south west should come together and do something about these ritual killings before Nigeria will become d ritual capital of d world. ( no insult intended)
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by PenSniper: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
SHAKABOOM:

Itz time Federal govt declare state of emergency in dat region..
The news dat baffled me most is the newly discovered ritual tunnel where sarrki,ipobexposed,pensniper,madridguy ad co accommodating brothers buy human spare part, the way mechanicz buy motor spare parts from ladipo markt cheesy

A crack-pot just sported. I hope phycho experts are alert.
Re: “White Garment Pastor Told Me To Get A Virgin Girl” – Suspect (Photos) by prodigy24: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
I didn't read this, I just rushed to comment afonja afonja because they must be the sophisticated miners. Descendants of fallen demon grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbos, Buhari Wont Relinquish Power If He Loses So Why Bother? / Goodluck Jonathan Makes Peace Between Oshiomole And Saraki / Akeredolu, Okorocha, Fayemi, Fashola, Others Funding AA -tinubu Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.