Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. (8799 Views)

Which Church Does Goodluck Jonathan Attend? / Omobude Is The New President Of PFN / Picture Of Goodluck Jonathan On His Knees Praying For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 7:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
I want to use this opportunity to personally congratulate my "good" friend Pastor Joeseph Asaju agbaje on the elevation of Jonathan Goodluck to the exalted position of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. As we all know Pastor Agbaje is the the presiding pastor of CEC plc branch in yenogoa bayelsa state, this is the church in which members of Jonathan Goodluck's immediate family worships. Very soon testimonies would abound about how the lawd is working wonders in his ministry through the goverment funds that would find it's way one way or the other into his church coffers, of course it would be attributable to his being "faith full" and being a big time giver to the "gospel" it would also be attributable to his being a big time tither who tithes 30% of his loot and the first fruits he givescollects grin. I prophesy that pastor Agbaje would soon leave CEC and start his own churchbusiness wink i hereby use this opportunity to apply for the position of treasurer in his proposed new venture. Wishing you all the best in your new position of "first pastor" of the federal republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 7:42pm On Feb 14, 2010
(rapturous applause)

Agbaje, remember me o! I'm the one you said you liked my sense of humour.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by saharachic(f): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2010
Serious? Mr, sorry oh Pastor Agbaje are you married? i'm single wink
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2010
Congratulations CEO (sorry pastor) Agbaje.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by JeSoul(f): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2010
Pastor AIO:

(rapturous applause)

Agbaje, remember me o! I'm the one you said you liked my sense of humour.
saharachic:

Serious? Mr, sorry oh Pastor Agbaje are you married? i'm single wink
ROTFLOL grin

Kai! if I no say this development go happen I for talk jeje and sweetly with joagbaje on those "first fruits" threads. How I go take beg am now? grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Joagbaje(m): 5:45am On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

I want to use this opportunity to personally congratulate my "good" friend Pastor Joeseph Asaju agbaje on the elevation of Jonathan Goodluck to the exalted position of the President of the federal republic of Nigeria. As we all know Pastor Agbaje is the the presiding pastor of CEC plc branch in yenogoa bayelsa state, this is the church in which members of Jonathan Goodluck's immediate family worships. Very soon testimonies would abound about how the lawd is working wonders in his ministry through the goverment funds that would find it's way one way or the other into his church coffers, of course it would be attributable to his being "faith full" and being a big time giver to the "gospel" it would also be attributable to his being a big time tither who tithes 30% of his loot and the first fruits he givescollects grin. I prophesy that pastor Agbaje would soon leave CEC and start his own churchbusiness wink i hereby use this opportunity to apply for the position of treasurer in his proposed new venture. Wishing you all the best in your new position of "first pastor" of the federal republic of Nigeria.

The VP is not a thief

EXODUS 22:28
"Do not blaspheme God or curse the ruler of your people.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by richjohn1(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2010
@Joagbage
I am very sorry for my behaviour towards you am an IT person let me help in the maintenance and networking of systems in your church. Remember Jesus said we should forgive one another grin

Let me too chop first fruit, remember theres love in sharing

Kunle abeg leave Joe is friend from today.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2010
is this the same agbaje everybody was cursing out the other day?

Una all don become his biggest supporters now that you smell money, right?

ok- in that case I'm also a member of goodluck's church circle.

anyone who says otherwise is daft.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Zikkyy(m): 8:31am On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

i hereby use this opportunity to apply for the position of treasurer in his proposed new venture. Wishing you all the best in your new position of "first pastor" of the federal republic of Nigeria.

You see yourself na?

Where is my man Tonye-tithe? he is likely to be the biggest beneficiary of this new development  grin grin

My pastor joe, please remember me when the new venture takes off oooo. you know i was never really in the camp of these people giving you a bad name. I just need the position of accountant. I am very skilled at accounting for tithe and offerings  grin  grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 8:51am On Feb 15, 2010
Joagbaje:

The VP is not a thief

No one as accused the Viceacting President of being a thief but it is only safe to assume that his immediate family who are members of your congregation would benefit be blessed by his new position and being loyal church members they must compulsarily pay their "increased" tithes and offerings which [you know who] would benefit handsomely from] grin That aside i am almost certain that a special thanksgiving would have taken place in church yesterday to thank "God" for this promotion and "God's representative" would probably be smiling to the bank this morning grin

PS: Forget the Jibes please i am seriously interested in the position of treasurer in your proposed new ministry. wink
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 8:51am On Feb 15, 2010
Pastor Joe, abeg don't mind all these sycophants.  I will make an excellent asst. pastor and I will ensure that your music program will be the best in the country.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Zikkyy(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2010
Pastor AIO:

Pastor Joe, abeg don't mind all these sycophants. I will make an excellent asst. pastor and I will ensure that your music program will be the best in the country.

Hmmmm smiley Pastor AIO, Asst. Pastor, Goodluck Church of Christ Inc. cool cool
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by jagunlabi(m): 9:30am On Feb 15, 2010
Please, anybody who wants to get a slice of the national divine cake should, henceforth, follow the pator's example and state their claim with the backing of an appropriate scriptural quote.No scripture quote, no consideration for any post.If you are of the islamic faith, please, you are not welcome, unless you can also quote from the bible and have made the right decision to convert, not only to christianity, but exclusively to pastor agbaje's church.The submission from any member of any other church will not be considered.
Thank you. grin
Joagbaje:

The VP is not a thief

Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by ttalks(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2010
grin grin grin

I offer my services as Chief Security Officer to the aspiring G.O. grin I'll make certain no fool comes near the G.O. angry
Alternatively, I also offer services for all the artwork grin tongue wink required by the church for adverts.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2010
Pastor Joseph Asaju Agbaje

Group Chairman,CEO ,Overseeyer, Founder,and seated at the right hand side of your pockets.

Accept my congratulations  grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by ttalks(m): 10:05am On Feb 15, 2010
jagunlabi:

Please, anybody who wants to get a slice of the national divine cake should, henceforth, follow the pator's example and state their claim with the backing of an appropriate scriptural quote.No scripture quote, no consideration for any post.If you are of the islamic faith, please, you are not welcome, unless you can also quote from the bible and have made the right decision to convert, not only to christianity, but exclusively to pastor agbaje's church.The submission from any member of any other church will not be considered.
Thank you. grin

^^^^ Ha! I didn't know somebody had already taken the job of the Human Resource Manager for the church.  grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by KunleOshob(m): 10:11am On Feb 15, 2010
jagunlabi:

Thank you. grin

In addition to the above any aspiring member who is not up to date in their tithes and first fruit would definitely not be welcome  angry thjose who have consistently sowed seeds in addition to their up to date tithing and first fruit would be highly favoured. For those of you who are not up to date you would need to make special sacrificial offerings and sow a very big seed  smiley it is only then that you would be considered for any position in our propoed ministry. I would supply my account details shortly were you can pay all your outstanding tithes, first fruits and seed sowing. grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by twizy: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2010
y'all r jokes
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by chuqudy(m): 10:15am On Feb 15, 2010
jagunlabi:

Thank you. grin

What if Aoodoakan become a member?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by richjohn1(m): 10:26am On Feb 15, 2010
This thread is getting interesting its even in the front page of Nairaland I'm thrilled today no go boring O!

Pastor Mi, abeg O I no dey shakara O there's love in sharing
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by ttalks(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob:

In addition to the above any aspiring member who is not up to date in their tithes and first fruit would definitely not be welcome angry thjose who have consistently sowed seeds in addition to their up to date tithing and first fruit would be highly favoured. For those of you who are not up to date you would need to make special sacrificial offerings and sow a very big seed smiley it is only then that you would be considered for any position in our propoed ministry. I would supply my account details shortly were you can pay all your outstanding tithes, first fruits and seed sowing. grin grin grin

Regional Finance Manager! grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by SamMilla1(m): 10:50am On Feb 15, 2010
CEC PLC ? That a church ?
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by efoghorjos: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2010
KunleOshob,
I think you are one of the big fools in this country who spark off religious crises. How would you speak blasphemously against God and his chosen vessels? First I noticed you used the word PLC in front of the church and then used "Lawd" in place of the Lord. Do you now assume God is your playmate or what? If you do not have respect for your parents, community leaders and your family don't expose your stupidity to the whole world in the name of being vocal.
I do not know who Pastor Joe Agbaje is, but I think all men of God should be respected and not for basket mouths like you to begin to judge them in advance when they have not done anything to warrant such attacks and insinuation. angry angry angry sad embarassed
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by princekevo(m): 10:52am On Feb 15, 2010
@ Seun
Am in no doubt that you have lost your initial vision for this site.
What is so much eductive abt a sensless and a childish post like this, that it can make a front page?
I hope you are not leaving the duty of running NL to you Kids this days, coz am suprised at the kinda post i see these days on front page.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by ttalks(m): 10:55am On Feb 15, 2010
efoghorjos:

KunleOshob,
I think you are one of the big fools in this country who spark off religious crises. How would you speak blasphemously against God and his chosen vessels? First I noticed you used the word PLC in front of the church and then used "Lawd" in place of the Lord. Do you now assume God is your playmate or what? If you do not have respect for your parents, community leaders and your family don't expose your stupidity to the whole world in the name of being vocal.
I do not know who Pastor Joe Agbaje is, but I think all men of God should be respected and not for basket mouths like you to begin to judge them in advance when they have not done anything to warrant such attacks and insinuation. angry angry angry sad embarassed

^^^obviously the above poster doesn't know anything about the going ons around here. grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2010
ttalks:

^^^obviously the above poster doesn't know anything about the going ons around here. grin grin

it is patently obvious he doesn't.

TO THOSE:
who come to NL once in a while,leave this thread alone.You guys haven't been following our in-house entertainment and so,obviously you will not find the thread funny.

it ISN'T blasphemous nor is it about GOD.Get that into your skulls tongue
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by bandely(m): 11:13am On Feb 15, 2010
Ah! Thread of Clowns!  grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by oge4real(f): 11:15am On Feb 15, 2010
Whats going on here? Runs away before being led into temptation.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by milkan05(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2010
*silent prayers and walks out of the thread*
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by vinceobe: 11:31am On Feb 15, 2010
The diatribe and virtuperation by this guy that calls himself KunleOshoh is in bad taste! What is happening here?  Is this forum no longer moderated to separate the wheat from the chaff?  What has the Acting President done to deserve this rubbish on him and where his family worship.  This spineless KunloOsho is not only foolishly ridicling the Acting President, he is calling him a thief without proof and above all vilifying the church and work of God.  This is blasphemy of the highest order.  The likes of this fellow should not be allowed to rear their illiterate, foolish  and warped sensibility in this forum.  The posting was truly in bad taste.
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 15, 2010
vinceobe:

The diatribe and virtuperation by this guy that calls himself KunleOshoh is in bad taste! What is happening here?  Is this forum no longer moderated to seprate the wheat from the chaff.  What has the Acting President done to deserve this rubbish on him and where his family worship.  This spineless KunloOsho is not only foolishly ridicling the Acting President, he is calling him a thief with proof and above all vilifying the church and work of God.  This is blasphemy of the highest order.  The likes of this fellow should not be allowed to rear their illiterat, foolish  and warped sensibility in this forum.  The posting was truly in bad taste.

You guys dont get it,do you?

[s]shakes head in pity and poos over last post[/s]
Re: Congrats Pastor Agbaje, Goodluck Jonathan Now The Acting President Of Nigeria. by PastorAIO: 11:44am On Feb 15, 2010
efoghorjos:

KunleOshob,

Efo Gorgeous, are you really as gorgeous as your name implies? Make we see ya picture na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World. / Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / 8 Important Ways To Grow In Faith As Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.