Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,965 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Omobude Is The New President Of PFN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omobude Is The New President Of PFN (13827 Views)

I Left N600m In PFN Account -oritsejafor / Bakare Blasts CAN, PFN For Endorsing Jonathan / B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g N-e-w-s: Oritsejafor Announces Omobude As New PFN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by olokfor: 10:40am On Feb 09, 2013
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), has announced Rev. Felix Omobude as the new President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN).

He made the announcement on Friday at the end of the PFN's 12TH National
Biennial Conference held in Uyo.
Oritsejafor was until this announcement, the PFN president for three years.
He appealed to the members of PFN to give the new PFN president the maximum support to enable Omobude to "shepherd the flock''.

The outgoing PFN president urged the church leaders to expunge corruption from the church to keep the church pure.
Prior to his elevation, Omobude was the General Superintendent of New Covenant Church in Benin City, Edo.

SOURCE- www.informationnaija.com/breaking-news-oritsejafor-announces-omobude-as-new-pfn-president/
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by imeller: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
Congratulations to the New President- Autocracy.
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by phraoh(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2013
okay....
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Its time to jet around the world in my private jet and occupy myself with the gains of years of preaching the word of the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by SamMilla1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
He can afford to throw away a few jobs now. Afterall He is a proud owner of a mechanical bird already

2 Likes

Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by gurusoft55: 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Any election? Or has selection entered the church also?
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by simmydebadest(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
i.meller:
for re-branding Nigeria?
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by luvinhubby(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
i.meller:
Did you read the part that said "..
at the end of the biennial CONFERENCE". It was collective decision announced by Ayo.

1 Like

Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by greatgod2012(f): 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
May d new PFN acquire his own private jet before leaving d office o, abi, what is good for d goose, is also good gander.
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by valdubem(m): 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
el-rufai, oya time to run ur mouth

1 Like

Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by Clerverly: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, the President of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), has announced Rev. Felix Omobude as the new President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria (PFN).
Is he the INEC of PFN

1 Like

Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by donsax: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2013
Why all of them they come from edo or get get church there
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by jude33084(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
The two of them are 5 & 6 i tell you. But hey! Omobude is a well respected gentleman in Christiandom but my fear is his weak point; politics. sad He was among those singing Lucky Igbinedions praises, Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥§ lucky igbinedion! cool

I hope he has learn. undecided
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by ojjp: 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
Congrats der!
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by jude33084(m): 12:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
donsax: Why all of them they come from edo or get get church there

Ayo is from Delta bro and does not have a church in Edo wink
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by Ominiriches(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
Coruption in the church continue. Beware!
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by condralbede(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
And wat do we stand to gain abt it?
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by GARRIx7(m): 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2013
PDP is making progress!!!
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by jude33084(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
GARRI (x7):
PDP is making progress!!!

grin kolo grin
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by rotexsky(m): 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
@donsax,you are right,they both cut their pastoral nails under late arch bishop idahosa,so it can be safely said they are from edo,lest I forget they both broke away to form their churches,not saying it was greed that made them leave,I am sure they have their reasons whether good or bad
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by tomzman: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2013
Was he elected, or selected by oritsejafor?
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by honeric01(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
luvinhubby:
Did you read the part that said "..
at the end of the biennial CONFERENCE". It was collective decision announced by Ayo.

where is that written in the article?
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by Asis(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2013
Congrats
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2013
PFN is a body under CAN
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by jimino(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2013
ok. I hope he wil b beta dan pastor Ayo
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by awesomet1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Na wa....Oritsejafor and Omobude have had close ties for many years. If you lived in Benin- Delta in the 90s you will know this. They always attend both of their special services and programs. I doubt if this is a fair appointment.
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by bigpips(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
honeric01:

where is that written in the article?
Don't dull,read very well.Second paragraph.
Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by naijavlogcom(m): 3:08pm On Feb 09, 2013
cool handing over of the lord's mantle. Congratulations to him cheesy

Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by Exponental(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Who is Omobude?
Who is Oritsejafor?
........Is heaven pleased with them?

1 Like

Re: Omobude Is The New President Of PFN by engrfcuksmtin(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2013
Exponental: Who is Omobude?
Who is Oritsejafor?
........Is heaven pleased with them?
Or hell happy over them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Importance Of Family Prayer / Is This Biblically Right To Dance Break Dance And Do Stunt In Church? / Has Religion Failed Nigeria At 53 Years? For And Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.