Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC (33093 Views)

5 Problems Serving Abuja Corpers will likely face after POP / Did Your Relationship Survive After NYSC? / After NYSC What Is Next? – Dilemma Of A Nigerian Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Pvin: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Never go home after serving except you have something planned out to be doing

5 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by deepwater(f): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kai
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
PastorOluT:
e
And you called yourself a pastor... keep booking space..
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by sirusX(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
The pressure to match up to your dreams and expectations no be here

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by noble71(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by emmymdk: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
It is well...
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by rosalieene(f): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
You are 100% right.

As a lady, it's expected that you should have a serious fiance and when you say you don't have most times they don't believe you that's even more crazy.

Societal pressure really causes people to take actions they will regret. Nkechi, sochima, nkiru is married, Benita got married last week Jacinta is about to do her trad... but what about you? It leads to desperation on your part.

Nigerian Government just uses the fresh graduates and dump them after one year.

But I believe so far there is life, there is hope....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
is not easy to b a Nigerian youth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by badera: 10:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
fiftynaira:
Am facing this shit right now

I wan go do m.sc use am dey pass time

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Klington: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
In summary buhari pressure
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I think one should just ignore all those pressures coming from every angle and work more on themselves.
lol...make money,other things will automatically fall in place.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by PastorOluT(m): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Danty37:

And you called yourself a pastor... keep booking space..

U have been duly observed.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Babymuchendu(f): 10:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
:na true
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Oduok(m): 10:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
4. PRESSURE FROM CHURCH: Your pastor will just be praying and making prophesy towards you. All hands will be layed on you. I wonder if the christian God no longer answer prayers in secret that they will be praying like gossip.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by chiguru(m): 10:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
dont allow people to pressure you
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 11, 2017
deepwater:
Kai
lol are u @ dat stage
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by SirGoldEjike(m): 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
OMOTOWO:
I am grateful to God .This is my fourth job after passing out in October 2015 ..although ,I am not happy with my income but I am still grateful to God.I pray God settles me soon because my salary can best be described as GONE IN THE TWINKLE OF AN EYE ..
Amenn,

1 Like

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by madone: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Oduok:
4. PRESSURE FROM CHURCH: Your pastor will just be praying and making prophesy towards you. All hands will be layed on you. I wonder if the christian God no longer answer prayers in secret that they will be praying like gossip.
lols......
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by josielewa(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
mehn....d pressure no b here ooo...imagine me teaching...my salary is just called gone in 60 seconds...i don apply tire...as a graduate, forget about your cert and find a good handwork to learn i.e printing etc..my salary is just for upkeep like sub, soap, cream, sandals, clothez, etc....but i believe all will be well....and if you have nagging parents, just dont always take them serious before u go commit suicide....

9 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Nuvalga85(m): 10:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
Some lazy graduates will fold their two productive hands waiting for manner From Heaven. What a pity.
Do something for yourself joh.
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by OMOTOWO(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Amenn,
thank u
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Divinehenrich(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Too much wahala for ds country
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Xbus2: 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
Get exclusive analysis of bitcoin and learn from our trading tutorials and trading software for just $39 now
Plus bitcoin mining software and guide, check my signature for the link, Good luck!!!
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by richme21(m): 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
SirGoldEjike:
Amenn,
amen
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by tripoli007(m): 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Learn a skill while in school or during nysc ..it will help u a great deal and try and save up something .. Relocating from your immediate neighborhood is also necessary

7 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by lilmarley: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmmmm..............am already getting scared sef......tho am still an o'level holder.........aspiring UI...... i pray that all our prayers should be answered without delAY sha

cox i only av GOD and my mum tew look up to.....nobody else

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by richme21(m): 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
D no 2 n 3 are just d 1 affecting my reasoning sometimes. But by God grace I will overcome it very soon.
Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by nathan77(m): 10:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
that is a kind of state i am now

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by Essentials1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
paulstrings:
Being a graduate is one of the best feelings you’ll remember for a very long time.

Source: http://lifeafternysc.com/types-of-pressures-unemployed-graduates-face-after-nysc/

I can't believe that a man will open a site and name it lifeafternysc... I don't know if you have heard but NYSC will be scrapped soon, but this is not my main point.

I wonder how you get traffic because it seems that your site is new and your alexa rank is at 3,000,000.... I would have advised you to open an entrepreneurship blog and have a category known as NYSC..

No one will want to read your blog after they finish NYSC and get a good job, but if it were an entrepreneurship blog, they would love to come back.. It is my honest opinion

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC by timmycris(m): 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
this always got me thinking. tho am still in school. we will all make it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Just Finished NYSC, My Mom Is So Proud Of Me / 11 Things You Must Know Before NYSC Registration / Ex-corper Embarrassed Online While Celebrating His Passing Out.See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.