Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,477 members, 7,823,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) (51431 Views)

Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In New Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Flexygist:
Sylvia Ekweremmadu is currently vacationing in an Island with friends.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/11/daughter-of-deputy-senate-president-sylvia-ekweremmadu-flaunts-her-bikini-body-photos/

This shyte makes it to front page, just add anything IBO to a topic and it will hit front page. You can also try IBO name. Seun I knew way back in Ife, dude, you are slacking your mod are biased and hypocritical.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Princedan50: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Ekweremmadu is wicked, greedy and selfish

He can't even renovate his Landlord's house where he once lived with his wife in one room before the LOOTING opportunity fell on him

He is the highest landlord in Enugu yet many of his constituents kinsmen are begging us for feeding fee

Any way, I can't forget the Champagne we once poured with him in his palour during our youth vanguard sensitization visit
this guy mumu iswear the woman wey dey give u food on credit when u dey skul wetin u do for her,that Aunty wey dey carry u when u small wash ur clothes,bath u wetin u do for her. Olodo!!!

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by DonVikings: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2017
FFK, our vicious ipob Congo destroyer right now.. . grin

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Arijude(m): 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
With all the money you still look average, if you're now as poor as Shukura the agege bread seller nko?

No hating............ grin grin grin
afonja bleaching bitch
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
ug lee...that's all I see
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by jahsharon: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Abi o. Sylvia Ekeremadu has got nothing on our classy, non-bleaching, non-smelling, hardworking, suffersticated Ibadam women.

100% slay queens. grin grin

You are right my brethren, that is why FFK hates Ibadan women. He prefers artificial yellow paw-paw Biafrans, fuccking and impregnating them without paying dowry as he did to Bianca then and now Precious who is younger that his own daughter.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by timzyrhymes(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:

He can't even renovate his Landlord's house where he once lived with his wife in one room before the LOOTING opportunity fell on him

He is the highest landlord in Enugu yet many of his constituents kinsmen are begging us for feeding fee

Any way, I can't forget the Champagne we once poured with him in his palour during our youth vanguard sensitization visit
some people sha,How and why will he renovate his landlords house ehn? is that his house or his Father's house?? Where you aware of what he passed through before reaching his peak?? where you aware of the things that happened in the house,do you even know if the landlord was harsh on him or not?? on that line I totally disagree with you dear * peace *
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:

what if the landlord wasn't nice to him? Did he stay there for free?
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Abi o. Sylvia Ekeremadu has got nothing on our classy, non-bleaching, non-smelling, hardworking, suffersticated Ibadam women.

100% slay queens. grin grin
grin grin grin you're useless, wallahi.

100% slay queens got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Nelchuksmandela(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Mumu no go find work....

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by PANDA2: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Halo22:
This is absurd. How can the daughter of the DSP appear like this on the social media? Doesn't she know that she z ridiculing the political antecedents of her father? Just picked interest cos she z the daughter of my senator.

Right on point, bro.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by adellam16(f): 3:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
Flexygist:
Sylvia Ekweremmadu is currently vacationing in an Island with friends.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/11/daughter-of-deputy-senate-president-sylvia-ekweremmadu-flaunts-her-bikini-body-photos/

THE CHICK IS BLACK LIKE COAL TAR.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by shigishege: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
dis wan nor fine at all!!!! jor be like a Masqurade ;Ddis wan nor fine at all!!!! jor be like a Masqurade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District / Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.