Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) (51429 Views)

Maryam Abacha, Former First Lady Stuns In New Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In New Photos / Sylvia Ekweremadu Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by sammyj: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Fawklicant: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2017
I'm still looking for the 'stun'. This is one ugly cow. Bikini is not for everyone.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Money makes people look beautiful.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Ekweremadu come n carry your daughter and her charcoal friend.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Nbote(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2017
miltonchux:
This girl looks wack. She seems like someone who has no class, looks ibotish, with all the money her dad has.

What other class does she need? She's with d ruling class and I still remember u belong to d class of d masses...
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by 0b100100111: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2017
I will impregnated dis babe spiritually!
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by dowjones(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2017
The money didn't Change a thing.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Amarabae:
This is the kind of thread that Broke guys love.
Salivating over what they can never get.
*running fast before they launch their missile at me*
lols. Na joke o, abeg
So you are one of those who think a nakedd woman is the best thing after sliced bread? Mtscheews!! These your reasoning is very shalow! Joke or not!

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Flexygist:
Sylvia Ekweremmadu is currently vacationing in an Island with friends.

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/11/daughter-of-deputy-senate-president-sylvia-ekweremmadu-flaunts-her-bikini-body-photos/

pls oh, were is d "stun"?
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by ApexPredator: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Man, this chick is fugly! angry She no try at all. Nobody wants to wake up on a saturday morning to such a scary sight. Next time OP, put a disclaimer. grin

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2017
grin shocked grin

She obviously didn't stun in the photos.

She looks so stunted with kpomor lips.

She is truly her father's daughter.

Ugly duckling!

Abeg, who don wor-wor don wor-wor.
No matter how u rub dead body powder, e no dey fine.

Nonsense!
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 9:29am On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:
Ekweremmadu is wicked, greedy and selfish

He can't even renovate his Landlord's house where he once lived with his wife in one room before the LOOTING opportunity fell on him

He is the highest landlord in Enugu yet many of his constituents kinsmen are begging us for feeding fee

Any way, I can't forget the Champagne we once poured with him in his palour during our youth vanguard sensitization visit

This is one of the reasons why most of our politicians steal public money cuz everybody wants handout from them, imagine this one was saying that, he should have renovated his former landlord house, so tell me which money he is going to use for that project if not stealing it from you and I.

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by cr7lomo: 9:35am On Aug 12, 2017
Amarabae:
lols. Na joke o, abeg

Don't ever say that sort of thing...u are not her , and stop hiding under the pretext of joke... U were srs about it...its wrong to disrespect a man or woman cos they are broke , very wrong

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by oyienootieno: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
With all the money you still look average, if you're now as poor as Shukura the agege bread seller nko?

No hating............ grin grin grin

She is not even average... she's ugly like her beast father.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by CARLOSZ: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2017
eezeribe:
OK

I think the spaces for FTC and STC can be monetized for at least for 200-500 naira per spot.

It can generate revenue for our jobless first commenters (no insults intended)

This is how it can be done.

*when a person indicates interest in advertising on the spot, they agree on a price while the first commenter quotes the sponsored post, that way a first commenter can be making between 1-3k daily on NL (without tax)

What do you all think?
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
See posing
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2017
Our money.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by sukkot: 9:45am On Aug 12, 2017
see as she built like wrestler
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:48am On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:

He can't even renovate his Landlord's house where he once lived with his wife in one room before the LOOTING opportunity fell on him

He is the highest landlord in Enugu yet many of his constituents kinsmen are begging us for feeding fee

Any way, I can't forget the Champagne we once poured with him in his palour during our youth vanguard sensitization visit
I am praying for u Bro.. Whoever looted your sense must be brought to book.. Your sense shall be restored and you will make good use of it.. Renovate all houses in the world when your own looting fall on you.. grin
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by lelvin(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Which one is miss Ekweremadu, the one with leopard skin or the one that's as black as the night on a NEPAless night?

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
abbeyty:

This is one of the reasons why most of our politicians steal public money cuz everybody wants handout from them, imagine this one was saying that, he should have renovated his former landlord house, so tell me which money he is going to use for that project if not stealing it from you and I.
don't worry I have mentioned the hypocrite.. He is just delusional.. Confused and lost.

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by oyienootieno: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Sebastine1994:
Everything depends on the law of demand and supply. So long as some gullible fellows continue bringing up thread like this, these ladies will continue to supply. To up their game and not to be outdone they would reveal more flesh. Strike some provocative poses. But my people remember the almighty formula "to whom much attention is given, more stupidity is expected". Forget about ass and bomb when looking for spouse. These cant stand the test of time. Follow knowledge

You get time. You write that long epistle because of this ugly girl. I remove cap for your level of tolerance for ugliness.

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by free2ryhme: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Flexygist:

See more photos below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/11/daughter-of-deputy-senate-president-sylvia-ekweremmadu-flaunts-her-bikini-body-photos/

where is the stunning inside darkness

abi una get colour blindness
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by ikaboy: 10:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by greatman247(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2017
AngelicDamsel:
With all the money you still look average, if you're now as poor as Shukura the agege bread seller nko?

No hating............ grin grin grin

grin grin You're very funny
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by meliziz12(m): 10:10am On Aug 12, 2017
Shitting poo�In tins�
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Halo22: 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
This is absurd. How can the daughter of the DSP appear like this on the social media? Doesn't she know that she z ridiculing the political antecedents of her father? Just picked interest cos she z the daughter of my senator.
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by TLAX: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
greatiyk4u:

And you still dey for NL dey cry....
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by ojfilms(m): 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Flexygist:

See more photos below:

Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
What is stunning here now, when there is no backa?
Re: Sylvia Ekweremadu Stuns In Bikini (Photos) by ola5858: 11:27am On Aug 12, 2017
I can get u at wuse2
Amarabae:
lols. Na joke o, abeg

Table Showing Buhari’s Appointments By Geopolitical Zones / Why I Lost The Governorship Election — Jimi Agbaje / INEC Suspends The Announcement Of Results In Akpabio's Senatorial District