Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses (720 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Adesua-etomi will still leave banky w and come back to me kunle remi / Olamide No Fit Change, His Wishes To Banky W & Adesua Etomi Will Make You Laugh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses by AdoraAmadi: 8:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
Controversial Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu, while being interviewed by GoldMyneTV, prophesied about some things that will happen in the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Uche Maduagwu, who had before now called himself a Prophet, reeled out the following prophecies;

Rita Dominic: She will get married in 2018, either in September or October. I saw her and I already said it that she will be married in 2018! 

Lilian Esoro: Lilian will make up with her husband and they will live live happily ever after.

Funke Akindele: According to Maduagwu, the actress and her husband will welcome a very beautiful baby girl next year. “I saw it, I saw her give birth to a baby girl”, a very beautiful baby girl

Mercy Johnson: She will become a Commissioner at the end of this dispensation. 

Adesua and Banky: They will give birth to twins, in two years time. 

Can we get a loud Amen from the congregation!!!

Here's the video

http://www.lailasblog.com/adesua-etomi-will-welcome-twins-funke-akindele-will-give-birth-beautiful-girl-actor-uche-maduagwu-prophecies/

Lalasticlala

Re: Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses by MrPdtech: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
This talentless motheryucker again Nlanders over to you..

Fp in a bit..
Re: Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses by 0b100100111: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Guy likes vomiting
Re: Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses by MhizzAJ(f): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
Why is he fooling himself undecided
Re: Uche Maduagwu Says Adesua Etomi Will Welcome Twins, Has Prophecies For Actresses by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
oniranu

(1) (Reply)

ok / Gospel Singer, Eben Advises Men To Spend More On Their Wives / America Rapper, Diddy Rain Encomium On Cassie, His Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.