Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews (32484 Views)

Is This The Bible Verse That PROVES We Are The Real Jews? / 20 Years Research: Igbos Are The Real Jews Not Isrealites- Dr Philips Njemanze / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Rilwayne001: 11:13am On Aug 13, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
grin But why will a black,flatheaded,hairy descendant of Shuku Okike Alabiabia want to change his Original pygmy ancestry.....

grin grin
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
escodotman:
Why are you so pained like that You weren't brought up properly. 1mbecile.

You would know.

It takes one to know one.

Born of an slowpoke.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Yoshy: 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Perhaps, you don't understand how sampling works in statistics. You don't have to test 5 million Anambra citizens to get the statistical probability of something. You can get a sufficiently wide, but manageable sample size to study and your results will be accurate within a very small margin of error. Not to mention DNA tests are expensive. Who would want to waste money testing 1 million people for something anyone with a grasp of science, history and geography would always have known was an unfounded, fanciful myth?

There is no determination on my part to get any negative result. That's absurd. Inferiority complex in this case would be whitewashing your history: like disowning your father to claim someone else as your father. Just because our history is not well documented doesn't mean we get to fill the knowledge gaps with Jewish fantasies. I get it - there is so much to admire about Jews. They're incredibly driven, enterprising, industrious, innovative..... With a tiny global population of between 12 to 15 million, they've won almost an incredible 200 Nobel prizes which is ridiculous when you think about it. They not only spurred the Abrahamic religions that has gripped billions around the world, they've provided leading voices of the Western intellectual tradition. I get it. There is so much to admire about them. I envy them as a society even as I despise their apartheid grip on Palestinians. I also sympathize with their history of persecution for thousands of years in the Middle East and Europe, culminating in the Holocaust. "Schindler's List" is the only movie that ever made me cry. All that love and admiration and sympathy for suffering shouldn't mean you drag your heritage through the dirt to embrace charlatans that promote this laughable myth of our Jewish links. I feel like hiding my face in shame whenever I meet Igbo people with fantasy Jewish claims. They feel no shame in their ignorance and even broadcast it loudly and proudly, but I feel shame for them and shame for how they make Igbos a laughingstock. It's pathetic.

It appears you have an obsession with Jews and Igbos as well. If I may ask which tribe are you?

Are you a geneticist? Cos the knowledge of statistics alone is not enough to arrive at your conclusion or to have an inkling that you're an authority in tracing the origin of human beings.

I'd like to know your motivations for saying "Jews have apperthied grip on Palestinians".
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
Igbos who believe this fairy tale are mostly the ones who read the terror manual.....
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 11:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Mcquine:

You would know.

It takes one to know one.

Born of an slowpoke.
born of a .whor£
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2017
escodotman:
born of a .whor£
Yea?
Ask your mom about me.
I'm sure your drunk Father has no Idea.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
Mcquine:

Yea?

Ask your mom about me.

I'm sure your drunk Father has no Idea.
How many times did you watch your father subject your mother to domestic violence while growing up?

Maybe your father also raped your mother while you watch.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by CeterisXVII: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:
The silly and shameless display of your inferiority complex is bringing shame and embarrassment to Nigerians.Confess if your lack of ancentral identity is worrying you so people can help you out.
Why are you so full of attache-by-force syndrome ? Jews-S/S-Benue-P/H ("Igwuocha"wink-attache-by-force.
Do you realise that some self-respecting igbos amongst you are being embarrassed by your fruitless attempt to forcefully "convert" yourselves to jews ?
Do you so much lack the confidence to make a headway in life legitimately unless you become jews ?
If your default brain is so crookedly programmed, we can help you to re-format and install a new cognitive faculty for you.
All you need do is to come down from your high horse, swallow your ego and apply. We are always magnanimous towards the repentant prodigal child.

Oh my goodness! Warris dis?
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
escodotman:
How many times did you watch your father subject your mother to domestic violence while growing up?

Maybe your father also raped your mother while you watch.

Speaking from experience right?

Even that Fool should know better than not to use a condom.

See the wasted sperm he unlished to the world.

He needs a round of a slap don't you think?
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Mcquine:

Even that Fool should know better than not to use a condom.

See the wasted sperm he unlished to the world.

He needs a round of a slap don't you think?
Like you use to slap your father, right? You must be cursed by your stupid father who refused to give you a proper training but still derive joy in raping and punching your mother of a whor£
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
escodotman:
Like you use to slap your father, right? You must be cursed by your stupid father who refused to give you a proper training but still derive joy in raping and punching your mother of a whor£

Come now we both know you're the Son of a whor€.

It's obvious since that's all you know.

You must be talking from experience if only those fools actually had brains the World would've been a better place without your likes.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by laudate: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
Obi1kenobi:
My genuine "painment" about this thing is these Jew-claiming insane zombies with their worthless self-esteem have carried their madness to the international level and made Igbos a laughingstock. I would ordinarily mock their foolishness if I wasn't Igbo, but their antics reflect badly on all Igbos of reason and good conscience. Many of them tend to be IPOB touts with grand delusions of how Igbos are some kind of master race of niggas. And like their zombie master, Cownu, claiming Jewish fantasies burnishes that master race delusion in their twisted minds. See how you've dragged the Igbo heritage in the dirt. Una don happy, abi?

Don't take down all those Israel flags many of you cretins parade around shamelessly. Continue parading it around. Bunch of shameless, efulefu fucckktards. angry

Why are you doing this? Do you want them to call you an Afonja?? shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 4:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Mcquine:

Come now we both know you're the Son of a whor€.

It's obvious since that's all you know.

You must be talking from experience if only those fools actually had brains the World would've been a better place without your likes.
Oh..you are the real son of a whor£. You and your psychotic father always take turns on your f*olish mother, take advantage of her just because she's a lowlife, destitute and suffering from a chronic mental illness. You are cursed.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nukualofa: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
I am from the tribe of Judah. Real jews comman beat me, I am in my house!

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
escodotman:
Oh..you are the real son of a whor£. You and your psychotic father always take turns on your f*olish mother, take advantage of her just because she's a lowlife, destitute and suffering from a chronic mental illness. You are cursed.

Lol. Pained dude.

I guessed I cured the craze outta your mama.

Curse that Fool you call Father he should do better next time.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mcquine:

Lol. Pained dude.

I guessed I cured the craze outta your mama.

Curse that Fool you call Father he should do better next time.
You seem to be a product of a broken home and/or domestic violence. You still need to beat that your father again, who has been sent to prison severally. I hope you stop your mother from her olosho ways because she's a pr*stitute, she doesnt even know who donated the sperm that produced basta*d like you. Ask her who your real father is!
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
escodotman:
You seem to be a product of a broken home and/or domestic violence. You still need to beat that your father again, who has been sent to prison severally. I hope you stop your mother from her olosho ways because she's a pr*stitute, she doesnt even know who donated the sperm that produced basta*d like you. Ask her who your real father is!

Dude It takes one to know one.

I blame that retard.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 5:24am On Aug 17, 2017
Mcquine:

Dude It takes one to know one.

I blame that retard.
Just ask your lowlife parents, then everything becomes clear to you.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
escodotman:
Just ask your lowlife parents, then everything becomes clear to you.

I Laugh at your stupidity.

But not surprised since it runs in the blood of them both idiots.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
Mcquine:

I Laugh at your stupidity.

But not surprised since it runs in the blood of them both idiots.
You are a nonentity, product of immoral act from a prostitute you call mother and a convict you call father.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
escodotman:
You are a nonentity, product of immoral act from a prostitute you call mother and a convict you call father.

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Mcquine:

Stop denying the truth. Ask them your parents.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
escodotman:
Stop denying the truth. Ask them your parents.

Hmm SMH ask those Fools that made a mistake a your conception.

I'm sure they still regret their action till date enwe.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 4:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Mcquine:

Hmm SMH ask those Fools that made a mistake a your conception.

I'm sure they still regret their action till date enwe.
Ask your whor£ mother where she got the sperm that produced you from. Thats why your nonentity father always beat her. Basta*rd
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
escodotman:
Ask your whor£ mother where she got the sperm that produced you from. Thats why your nonentity father always beat her. Basta*rd

you would know since you're the son drunk and a whor€
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
escodotman:

you would know since you're the son of a drunk and a whor€
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by escodotman: 5:39am On Aug 20, 2017
Mcquine:

you would know since you're the son of a drunk and a whor€
Dont forget, you bastar*d and your ex-convict father should mark register by taking turns to rape your unfortunate mother today

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Failed Suicide Bomb Attack At The University Of Maiduguri Today (Photos) / Tinubu Meets Akinwumi Adesina, President Of The African Development Bank / Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.