Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews (32517 Views)

Is This The Bible Verse That PROVES We Are The Real Jews? / 20 Years Research: Igbos Are The Real Jews Not Isrealites- Dr Philips Njemanze / Impounded Ballot Papers Are Not Real and Not Thumbprinted Says Kano State Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
make this matter end na cry

Even a primary school pupil knows that Ibos can't be 'genetic' jews, it's all a sham

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2017
I don't give no sh!t about being a Jew or a Gentile. The Igbos should embrace their culture. Don't force yourself on people that don't want you.

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by miraycool(m): 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Check this out, This naija guy moves like he is from another planet https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6oR7IcHj_Mj
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 10:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Stricker321:
Why are Yorubas so obsessed with us for crying out loud?

You have low self esteem. No Yoruba has complained about the news, yet u open ur gutter of a stinking mouth and still accuse the Yoruba. OK...pls answer the following simple question:

ARE YOU A JEW?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Stricker321:
Why are Yorubas so obsessed with us for crying out loud?
get off a yoruba forum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Made1414(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Oladimejyy(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
DocHMD:
The way my families are jubilating have revealed that many of them would have committed suicide if the results had been overwhelming the opposite. grin

They are even more interested in this case than mamy of us. I guess they've been praying to Kanu to ensure the results come out negative. grin grin

Many of us who have been indifferent about this matter are amazed at the amount of owambe jubilation going on in land of the igbos since the results were released grin grin

Igbos are funny insecure mor0ns! grin grin

Ahah omo igbo jatijati

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Okoyiboz3: 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Igbos are descendants of the concubine of Judas Iscariot. She was a gentile who fled Isreal after Judas killed himself.

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by princessayesha(f): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2017
Please Arabs should come and take me to Dubai grin Ayam Arab grin Ayam in need of Arab money grin
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by ransomed: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Associating by force will not change your DNA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 10:55am On Aug 12, 2017
iyke926:
I don't give no sh!t about being a Jew or a Gentile. We Igbos should embrace our culture. Don't force yourself on people.

oh gush!! I still don't get it. are you saying you re no more related to Joseph the son of Jacob the son of Abraham the son of... cheesy

OK...tell me a little about your history...please naa grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:57am On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
RisingSun1:
Wetin concern Afonjas if igbos are Jews or not

After all they said they are fallen angels we didn't complain
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
johnjose68:

oh gush!! I still don't get it. are you saying you re no more related to Joseph the son of Jacob the son of Abraham the son of... cheesy

OK...tell me a little about your history...please naa grin

I'm proud to be an Igbo dude from Africa.

Most Igbos believe the Jewish thing but I personally don't. It's just some bull crap just like most craps we were taught in school, bro.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by 9jatatafo(m): 10:58am On Aug 12, 2017
Israelites should have conducted the DNA test instead of some Arizona folks
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by tonio2wo: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Afonjas day has just been made! cheesy
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
Igbos are descendants of the concubine of Judas Iscariot. She was a gentile who fled Isreal after Judas killed himself.

oh I see...hmn..and Judas is a Jew, right? which makes the Igbo traitors...they betrayed our Lord Jesus Christ... we will not take this. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Richy4(m): 11:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Who wants to be refered to as a jew anyways.. in some civilised world, it's kinda a derogatory remark to be identified as such...It's like calling someone black

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by waternogetenemy: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Ilona did a private DNA test himself a few months ago and found that he has Western Semitic roots which traced to the Red Sea region, which he believes proves his genetic ties to Judaism.

This may be the answer to the Igbo Jews question.

Individual DNA test in Isreal. Clearly from Ilona case, many of us have DNA from the red sea region.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Please if they can't have Isreal, can they have Syria....This is Fvcking hilarious mehn....Cownu and and his ipod bloodas are completely delusional....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:02am On Aug 12, 2017
9jatatafo:
Israelites should have conducted the DNA test instead of some Arizona folks

you think this Israel will want to associate with drug lords like you Igbo? you had better locate your origin in faraway mexico where drug lords like you reign supreme

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by sukkot: 11:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Okoyiboz3:
hehehe
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2017
`

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:06am On Aug 12, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
Please if they can't have Isreal, can they have Syria....This is Fvcking hilarious mehn....Cownu and and his ipod bloodas are completely delusional....

please leave them...bunch of people with no moral principles and ethics...everywhere the Igbo people go they must destroy the culture with their no mans land sermon... bunch of criminals wanting to associate with Israel... instead of Vietnam or Syria

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Earthquake1: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
This is a real wonderful discovery for people who believe that they are descendants of a fallen Angel.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Oluwaeasy: 11:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Soon they will claim they own Apple iPod, iPad, iPhone. yeye set of gullible human beans

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
waternogetenemy:

This may be the answer to the Igbo Jews question.

Individual DNA test in Isreal. Clearly from Ilona case, many of us have DNA from the red sea region.

the Igbo forgets that Palestinians too are from the same region as Israel...may be their claim was for Palestine and not Isreal

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by waternogetenemy: 11:09am On Aug 12, 2017
johnjose68:

the Igbo forgets that Palestinians too are from the same region as Israel...may be their claim was for Palestine and not Isreal

Stop all this nonsense.
Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2017
grin But why will a black,flatheaded,hairy descendant of Shuku Okike Alabiabia want to change his Original pygmy ancestry.....

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Oluwaeasy:
Soon they will claim they own Apple iPod, iPad, iPhone. yeye set of gullible human beans

This is actually possible...already they are laying claim to Lagos and the south south...I hope they will not lay claim to sambisa forest...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
`

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by Leventis(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
Now that it has been established that the Igbos are not of Jewish origin I won't be surprise if their dysfunctional Ipob leader come back to tell us that they just traced their origin to the Incas of Peru

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not ‘Real’ Jews - Messianic Jews by johnjose68: 11:12am On Aug 12, 2017
SonOfAfonja:
grin But why will a black,flatheaded,hairy descendant of Shuku Okike Alabiabia want to change his Original pygmy ancestry.....

they should tell us if amadioha, their stupid deity is from isreal

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta / Yahaya Bello Walks Nasir Ajanah, Chief Judge Out From State Function / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.