Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property (29147 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed / Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by osazsky(m): 12:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thank God for opposition not change cos if another party wins the 2019 election which is 18 month's from now una yanch go open,especially kemi,kyari,amechi,and all top APC members, I don't dey clean my voters card can't Wait to c d end of propaganda and lies which APC represent s
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by osazsky(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
njuree41:
WILL Are back again ..when some still doubtin some are making it ..will deal with reliable source 100 percent sure fixed odd
pls nobody shld take this guy serious he is a scam ,four of my colleagues fell for this crap on Thursday. They contributed 20k for fixed games and dey made a stake of 20k .the scammer gave them fixed odd of 180 to win 3.6 million but non of d game enter.this scam gave them 2 correct score from Sweden league I think it was AIK vs one club like that. This scams gave them 2-0Ht score but it failed .they wasted 40k on Thursday and got noting .my colleagues even called so that he could return their money but did guy keeps giving them excuses. Anyone that fall for this crap is a full . they normally Design bet9ja slip or they stake games without confirmation and at d end they put d correct score on d slip after d match, this guys are smart I swear seun take note lala do d needful to this f00l.pls don't mind my eng .
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by mbhs139(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:
An international director in Shell BP

Wife to a retired naval chief.

Daughter to a former executive of Shell

Minister of the federal republic of Nigeria for 8yrs

Former OPEC president

And these clowns want me to believe she cannot afford houses in Nigeria and UK.

That's not the point. The point is she has been alleged to have stolen the nation's future.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Okeikpu(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ds biitch again
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by goslowgoslow(m): 12:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

This is the problem with Africans. Whether or not she is what you listed above can she prove she did not steal money, or does that translate to her having such amount of money?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby: An international director in Shell BP

Former OPEC president

I just wonder
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by tiger28: 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

this is why we are where we are today. Such a dumb statement.....do you have work??

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by ojinuocheibi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

another thief

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by bcashy: 1:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

More evidence of crass stupidity. That seems to be the requirement to get a job as BMC crew. Pitiful.

Whether or not I want to be part of your shithole won't stop me from.calling out you APC clowns bullshit and your cyber bully.

What evidence do you have on the woman?

What proof do you have on her to support your accusation on her. Post it we all want to see it

Oga shut that gutter you called mouth up, ur brain stinks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by jahsharon: 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
succyblinks:
This shameless, dirty old hag again

Please present your mother to us, let us compare and contrast.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by jahsharon: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

Your parents too have been working for years, how come they don't own all the properties in banana island, U.K., U.S., Dubai and Africa? Use your sense, this woman just stole your destiny and that of your generations yet unborn. Stop supporting our oppressor when your stomach is empty.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

As I expected nothing tangible to support their claims and instead try to divert attention.

Oh sorry to bust your bubble, I don't live in that shithole you call a country therfore, have zero interest to defend or applaud anyone excluding those figniting to breakup that shithole.

My curiosity is what evidence do you APC clown presented to back up your accusation on diezani?
Also if you have evidence that she stole 37.5 mill, why have you not arrested her?
Why is that you lots only know how to do media trials?
It's almost 3 years and you've done Jack sh1t but retrogressed an already shithole nation and blaming everyone for your incompetence.
Then shut the Bleep up and don't speak about the country u don't even live in.
Wetin dey wrong with una brain sef?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by KAYD007(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
escodotman:
This Lauretta woman talks too much. Thank God for change, no one would have ever known you or how rude and fOOlish you are by insulting people greater than you would ever be, just because you always want to justify your pay to the cabal. Anyway.. Alisson's name should enter the Guiness Book Of Records.

She was not employed to keep quite while her master is being assailed by the likes of you and those categorize as enemy of the state.

Or do you expect her to quoting quoranic or bible verses in the face of the likes of Fani-kayode, fayose,Reno etc?

She can stand on her feet and return fire for fire. I give it to her.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Flexygist:
"Thank God for change" - presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie, feels disgusted by photos of UK property allegedly owned by Diezani.

See What She Wrote on her Facebook page:

THIS IS JUST TOO MUCH!
Only one person who comes from a nation where poverty is rife.
She presided over our oil empire and made it her own.

Two days ago or so, property worth $37.5 million was forfeited by her to the Federal Government.
Thank God for change.
Lauretta Onochie
@Laurestar

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/11/thank-god-for-change-lauretta-onochie-feels-disgusted-by-photos-of-uk-property-allegedly-owned-by-diezani/

Anyone who believes this story is a complicated idioticĀ² individuals.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by ndcide(m): 1:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Let's not forget, this same woman wrote an article defending the SGF. when the SGF was exposed they also changed tune.

I don't take them serious.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by janefame3: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
DoLessons is currently hiring private lesson tutors in all LGAs. Visit https://dolessons.com
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by ima4sure(f): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

this woman talks like a pepper seller

u be saint abi

no worry when una tenure expire we go know ur real worth.....dat is including runz and pimping tinz
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Don't mind dem. They think getting house as big as this is easy in the UK. This is not Nigeria o!

luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by sweetkev(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

Diezani houseboy spotted
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by joycluv: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
Diezani's turn today. Laurreta's turn tomorrow.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by yim(f): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
Let them charge her na and stop coming to the media.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by totorimi: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
If UK govt is truly our ally they should send that woman back home to come and face Nigerians, haba the woman meant to kill us all now. The woman should be handed over to Nigerians we know how to handle her. What nonsense.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by odaniel1(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
What does this woman know of Poverty and Pain??

Former OPEC president

The Elite will always prey on the tortures of the poor just to elevate personal gain and never to better the plight of the poor- THE PAIN OF POLITICS embarassed embarassed
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Sebastine1994(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

Diezani children are igbo. She herself identify as an igbo and ijaw therfore I have right to ask questions on the cyber bully that you Afonja are known for.

Last I checked she controlled the oil industry which comes from the land she hails from, not your house that is a shithole
You accuse her of stealing from her people, provide evidence of what she stole from her people. Show the stats

You pigs from the land of waste are so quick to throw others on the bus and accuse them of corruption without evidence to support your clIams but yet always pitifully defending your thieving ass leaders that media does provide evidence against.

I went through this conversation and I want to ask you something. How much is her salary? We have poor record system in nigeria and remember people were making small talk about how much she stole before apc. No smoke without fire.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Sagay212: 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
luvinhubby:

Former OPEC president

ipod criminal spotted.

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Edum13656: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Me I no de depend any corrupt person whether Nigerian or Biafran. #ProudlyBiafran
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by escodotman: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
KAYD007:

She was not employed to keep quite while her master is being assailed by the likes of you and those categorize as enemy of the state.

Or do you expect her to quoting quoranic or bible verses in the face of the likes of Fani-kayode, fayose,Reno etc?

She can stand on her feet and return fire for fire. I give it to her.
And the likes of you are why they say the youths continue to lick the ass of politicians. If people say the truth, you categorize them as ''enemy of the state''. You would rather the people who elected these politicians keep quiet and swallow anything thrown at them? Where in the world does a president go absent for over 3months and counting while they keep the citizens in the dark? Since when is it a wrong to criticize the government? What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by Yuji: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
Arrest her if you have proof and stop all this media trial. #saynotomediatrial

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by digoster(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
adisasegun:
May poverty fall on you this jobless idiot using free 10mb from Airtel to defend somebody who stole billions of naira
you be goat
Re: Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property by ihatesycophant(m): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikechuob:

As I expected nothing tangible to support their claims and instead try to divert attention.

Oh sorry to bust your bubble, I don't live in that shithole you call a country therfore, have zero interest to defend or applaud anyone excluding those figniting to breakup that shithole.

My curiosity is what evidence do you APC clown presented to back up your accusation on diezani?
Also if you have evidence that she stole 37.5 mill, why have you not arrested her?
Why is that you lots only know how to do media trials?
It's almost 3 years and you've done Jack sh1t but retrogressed an already shithole nation and blaming everyone for your incompetence.
Young man, are you on the know of the news initially. She was asked to come to court to explain how she got money to build the house but she didn't come till the property was finally forfeited to FG. What you're doing now is complaining after the head has been cut off. The issue of the building has been put to rest by the court of law. The only case that is still fresh and she can defend herself is the one in US courts with other accomplices, Omokore and Aluko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Amaechi: "Nigerians Will Enjoy 24-Hour Power Supply If Buhari Is Re-elected" / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.