Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b (9776 Views)

Igbo Jew DNA Test Is Positive, Then Why Are Yorubas Lying It's Negative / Igbo Jew Status Interrupted Biafra Agitation..."israel Law Of Return" / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 3:19am On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Ask yourself why some Igbo clans have more dark people and some have more fair skin people
Nnewis have more dark people while Obowo, Umuahia, Ikwuanos have more fair skin people
Anambra state has more dark skin people while Abia and IMO communities close to Abia eg Obowo have more fair skin people.

Some Igbo clans allowed some other tribes to settle amongst them while some where fortunate as a result of geography not to have mingled with other tribes

Think before you type

Then who's exactly an ibo person
Mtchew I am done here as you've just proved me right by separate the light skinned ibos from the dark skinned ibos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by IgboSubmarine: 3:22am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Then who's exactly an ibo person
Mtchew I am done here as you've just proved me right by separate the light skinned ibos from the dark skinned ibos.

They are all Igbos but some have contaminated themselves with other tribes

Eg Imagine an Igbo clan accepting a Yoruba clan to settle amongst them

What do you think will happen to the genetic make-up of that Igbo clan.

Think before you type.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 3:25am On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Think before you type.

O really

Lmao. Ok, let me pretend to agree with you, how were you able to come to the conclusion that all that were tested where mixed,how did you come about your stats?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 3:27am On Aug 12, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Think before you type.

Go and do your research, anyway, let me leave with this info, if you like deny or hate me for it you can't hide facts, and if you doubt it why not do some research, here :

Actually intermixing would not affect the YDNA, only the autosomal. But they trace through paternal linage, it does not say "You much be atleast 70% Jewish" it is your male ancestor must come from Jacob.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 3:40am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Thank you,@ the emboldened grin
By the way, wiki isn't a reliable source, anybody can edit it,and besides wiki doesn't run DNA test nor verify jewish identity.

Nice chatting with yah

grin

"The E1b1a haplogroups highly concentrated Southern Nigeria with highest concentration of its E1b1a1a1fla in a subclade in Igboland"

http://www.academia.edu/26524853/The_Igbo_Jews_And_The_Questions_of_Genetics_and_Culture

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 3:43am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

"The E1b1a haplogroups highly concentrated Southern Nigeria with highest concentration of its E1b1a1a1fla in a subclade in Igboland"

http://www.academia.edu/26524853/The_Igbo_Jews_And_The_Questions_of_Genetics_and_Culture

I guess Jews are plenty for obodo nigeria, I am a southerner, remember

In that case, ibo being a race/tribe should quit claiming Jews as it seems it spreads across various tribes and individual.
Ibo author again,that same dude that's been going around trying to claim ibo jewish undecided loolx he's been all over the net fighting for a week now cry

Thank you cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by ezeagu(m): 3:43am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

There are ancient Hebrew skeletons buried in israel, if we tested those we would be able to find Jacob's ydna through his children. I never said that the haplogroup as a whole was from Jacob, only that Jacob would have that haplogroup, and that would mean anyone else that claims to descend from Jacob should have that haplogroup.

Which ancient skeletons?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 3:51am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

I guess Jews are plenty for obodo nigeria, I am a southerner, remember

In that case, ibo being a race/tribe should quit claiming Jews as it seems it spreads across various tribes and individual.
Ibo author again,that same dude that's been going around trying to claim ibo jewish undecided loolx he's been all over the net fighting for a week now cry

Thank you cheesy

You don't get the point do you? J1 is a Jewish haplogroup, but a lot of non-Jewish Europeans have it, that does not mean that J1 is not Jewish same thing applies to E1b1a. Using your logic J1 Jews should quit claiming to be Jewish, as a lot of non-Jewish European clans have J1 too.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 3:55am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

You don't get the point do you? J1 is a Jewish haplogroup, but a lot of non-Jewish Europeans have it, that does not mean that J1 is not Jewish same thing applies to E1b1a. Using your logic J1 Jews should quit claiming to be Jewish, as a lot of non-Jewish European clans have J1 too.

I quote you :

Yes, however the point is to address the fact that some igbo's are Jews.Some clans of igbo's could be Jewish while other clans would not be Jewish.

Also, on Wikipedia, igbo's are listed with 89% E1b1a.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_Sub-Saharan_Africa

The bolded has explained and proved my point here. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 3:58am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

I quote you :

The bolded has explained and proved my point here. cool

Yes but you are trying to say that every single Igbo is not a Jew. I'm saying that some are Jews.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 4:01am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

Yes but you are trying to say that every single Igbo is not a Jew. I'm saying that some are Jews.

Did you even read the OP at all?

Loolx cheesy

OK, let me help you :

Rabbi Bernis states in the video that 124 igbo's that tested had E1A as their haplogroup, which is the reason why they were not considered Jewish. He later goes on to list the Jewish Haplogroups, he lists E1b (E1b1a, E1b1b) as a Jewish Haplogroup, a lot of igbo's have E1b as a their YDNA haplogroup. We need to do Jewish DNA testing on igbo's with E1b.

Now,after the so called result came out, here are the result :

http://forward.com/fast-forward/379533/igbo-men-have-no-semitic-dna-according-to-controversial-test/

http://www.timesofisrael.com/messianic-jews-to-nigerians-youre-not-real-jews/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by RussianICBM(m): 4:04am On Aug 12, 2017

Only 12% of Modern Ashkenazi Jews belong to the E1b or any "E" Haplogroup, and even that, is as a result of a spill over from Africans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 4:04am On Aug 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 4:05am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

Hahahahaha.
See how you contradict ya self kiss

Who's every, and what does " some" means?

Looolx grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by RussianICBM(m): 4:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Why is this even a debated topic in the first place?

It shows that this Joke has been taken too far for us to be debating the plausibility of someone in central Imo state being jew, smh.

All Igbos who have taken a DNA test have so far ALL Come back 100% African.

Fulanis for example have a partly Arab/North African/Berber DNA component, and it CLEARLY shows in their results.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 4:10am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Did you even read the OP at all?

Loolx cheesy

OK, let me help you :

Now,after the so called result came out, here are the result :

http://forward.com/fast-forward/379533/igbo-men-have-no-semitic-dna-according-to-controversial-test/

The no Semitic DNA they're referring to is the E1A, since they only did YDNA testing, they cannot tell autosomal results from a YDNA test, the YDNa test was Y25.

"Saliva samples were col­lected from Igbo community for Y25, DNA test on February 6 and 7, 2017 at Nnewi, Anam­bra "

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2017/08/igbos-not-jews-dna-result-reveals.html/amp

E1b can be found in igboland.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 4:13am On Aug 12, 2017
RussianICBM:
Why is this even a debated topic in the first place?

It shows that this Joke has been taken too far for us to be debating the plausibility of someone in central Imo state being jew, smh.

All Igbos who have taken a DNA test have so far ALL Come back 100% African.

Fulanis for example have a partly Arab/North African/Berber DNA component, and it CLEARLY shows in their results.

They only did Y25 testing, what ancestry are they doing with YDNA testing?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by ezeagu(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c_PkRMqPH4

The bones are whose? That's even if there was every anybody in the area that they say are there.

http://bahaiteachings.org/abraham-buried-tomb-patriarchs

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 4:16am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

The no Semitic DNA they're referring to is the E1A, since they only did YDNA testing, they cannot tell autosomal results from a YDNA test, the YDNa test was Y25.

"Saliva samples were col­lected from Igbo community for Y25, DNA test on February 6 and 7, 2017 at Nnewi, Anam­bra "

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2017/08/igbos-not-jews-dna-result-reveals.html/amp

E1b can be found in igboland.

Funny how you choose find solace in the video but chose to deny the result of the test Are those E1A not collected among some ibo group/people before it was examined

Funny dude cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 4:18am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Hahahahaha.
See how you contradict ya self kiss

Who's every, and what does " some" means?

Looolx grin

You clearly cannnot read, here is what I said:

"Yes but you are trying to say that every single Igbo is not a Jew. I'm saying that some are Jews"

For the first part I was clearly referring to comments made by you, I am not contradicting myself, you clearly took my words out of context but only highlighting "every single Igbo is not a Jew" instead of highlighting "You are trying to say that every single Igbo is not a Jew"

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by ezeagu(m): 4:20am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

"Yes but you are trying to say that every single Igbo is not a Jew. I'm saying that some are Jews"

For the first part I was clearly referring to comments made by you, I am not contradicting myself, you clearly took my words out of context but only highlighting "every single Igbo is not a Jew" instead of highlighting "You are trying to say that every single Igbo is not a Jew"

Why do you believe in the Igbo Jewish theory. What I mean is, what evidence, hard evidence that is, not hearsay or meaningless comparison, do you have to believe so strongly for this theory?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by RussianICBM(m): 4:20am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

They only did Y25 testing, what ancestry are they doing with YDNA testing?

YDNA is the paternal component of DNA passed from father to son. MtDNA or Mitochondrial DNA is the maternal component passed from a woman to all her children.
So YDNA is essentially trying to trace the paternal line of any select group of people. Yemi Alade's children for example regardless of what tribe she marries from will all have her Igbo mom's MtDNA while Her brother Sheyi's Male children will have their Yoruba Father's YDNA.

Igbos like every other group of people in tropical West Africa are all native to this region of ours.
People should stop confusing some phenotypic traits with origin, lol. Ewes for example are some of the lightest skinned people in West Africa, and they are 100% Sub Saharan African.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 4:21am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

"Some"

Thank you. grin
Deal kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 4:23am On Aug 12, 2017
ezeagu:

Why do you believe in the Igbo Jewish theory. What I mean is, what evidence, hard evidence that is, not hearsay or meaningless comparison, do you have to believe so strongly for this theory?

All,you've said. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 4:26am On Aug 12, 2017
totit:

Funny how you choose find solace in the video but chose to deny the result of the test Are those E1A not collected among some ibo group/people before it was examined

Funny dude cheesy

When have I ever said that all igbo's are E1b? Huh? Quote me. I never said that, I said that some were E1b, and some were E1A, I clearly recognized that some igbo's do show up as E1A.That is not denying the results, denying the results would be saying that 'no Igbo has E1A.' The only reason they were not accepted as Jews is because of the E1A, but they're some igbos that have E1b.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by totit: 4:30am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

When have I ever said that all igbo's are E1b? Huh? Quote me. I never said that, I said that some were E1b, and some were E1A, I clearly recognized that some igbo's do show up as E1A.That is not denying the results, denying the results would be saying that 'no Igbo has E1A.' The only reason they were not accepted as Jews is because of the E1A, but they're some igbos that have E1b.

And here goes the result :

Is there any other prove out of theory? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by Chauke(m): 5:21am On Aug 12, 2017
ezeagu:

Actually, it has been revealed from further research that they are not.

Their links with Judaism has long been confirmed
Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

Jews trace ancestry through paternal, if the father is an Israelite, than they would be considered as Jewish as any other Jew. It wouldn't matter if the Jewish autosomal dna is at 1%, if there are descendant of a male Israelite let's say 2,500 years ago but they have been intermixing with non-israelite woman they would be still considered an Israelite.

According to rabbinic law, from the second century to the present, the offspring of a gentile mother and a Jewish father is a gentile, while the offspring of a Jewish mother and a gentile father is a Jew .
https://doi.org/10.1017/S0364009400001185
The Origins of the Matrilineal Principle in Rabbinic Law

Only a man born of a Jewish woman is a jew. Jews are matrilineal not patrilineal.

You should'nt have started this thread. The die is cast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by Shiitposter: 5:43am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:
Rabbi Bernis states in the video that 124 igbo's that tested had E1A as their haplogroup, which is the reason why they were not considered Jewish. He later goes on to list the Jewish Haplogroups, he lists E1b (E1b1a, E1b1b) as a Jewish Haplogroup, a lot of igbo's have E1b as a their YDNA haplogroup. We need to do Jewish DNA testing on igbo's with E1b.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV5v3nygSoo

That sweet sample size already shows that majoritybof Igbo's are not Jewish. Do you want them to test ever individual igbo's? Lol thats not how statistic works hahahaha

Imagine if other tribez in Nigeria where more jewish than the Igbo's. It would be literal sucide.

I'm so sorry my man but you guys are 200% Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by Shiitposter: 5:53am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

I also heard that they didn't if confirm if the people that were testing were actually Igbo.

That means no credible source.

Opinion discarded. But seriously your desperation is reallly really offputting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by rusher14: 6:27am On Aug 12, 2017
GoldAlpha12:

The map shows where E1b1a can be found. E1b Igbo's are not bastards, they're Jewish. The darker the color, the higher the rate of E1b1a.

So oyinbo Nnamdi Kanu is not even a Jew.

He's Nigerian.

grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by rusher14: 6:39am On Aug 12, 2017
ezeagu:

There's nothing like "Jewish 100%", even if we go with this funny theory, Igbo "Jews" would not be 100%, they'd be watered down with whoever you guys think the Igbo people are made up of who would be black Africans.

Furthermore, this is a ridiculous reason to claim or even been campaigning for Igbo Jewish identity.
Afonja.

Sorry, I couldn't resist it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP NWC Dissolves Kano Party Executives, Appoints Seven-Man Committee / Soludo Mulls Plan For New City Along Amansea, Ufuma Route / Jonathan Didn’t Found Niger Delta Avengers – IYC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.