Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b (9815 Views)

Igbo Jew DNA Test Is Positive, Then Why Are Yorubas Lying It's Negative / Igbo Jew Status Interrupted Biafra Agitation..."israel Law Of Return" / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by GoldAlpha12: 3:19am On Aug 17, 2017
TheCabal:

I cited a scholarly paper and you cited a blog. Are you in secondary school? I don't think we should talk anymore.

Clearly this conversation is above your paygrade.

Modern day Jews pass through the maternal, also explain why the Cohen Model haplotype is Paternal grin Why were they testing the Y chromosome of the Lemba and not the MTDNA to see if they are from Israel? I'm waiting. Why are all the genealogies in the Bible only list the males?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/10677325/
Re: Igbo Jew DNA (VIDEO) Igbo's are Jewish with E1b by Jermiah: 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
I think you guys are missing the point you want to be Jews Igbo can’t be Jew because there from the tribe of Gad and Dan Igbo are the original people called Hebrews stem from Igbo the DNA does prove that there Jews in a since Jews were when yehoshua was around and most of them were converts taking on the name Jews before that they were just Hebrew
Jew just stem from the tribe of yehuda or Judah I took my DNA test I’m E1a and Fulani and Hausa also Bantu and North Africa I was test positive for Jewish also with all the research I did on E1a and oral history on the tribes I’m from and the migration of the Hebrews I come to the conclusion we are the Hebrews can squeeze every thing in this post but the Igbo are the real deal but that’s just on or two tribes of Dan and Gad remember the Hebrews were a rebone rustic/ mahagny Brownish red color whatever you want to call it so the same caller as me the if Igbo are of faker callers be there for fathers married cannanite women who were dark or black in color do I would not look to say you are Jews but Hebrews the original 10 tribes of Israel which were lost before the two tribes of Jewdah by the Syrian empire for disobedience of Yahweh also the Hebrews color is in the Septuagint with apocrypha. I am African American. I am from the tribe of Asher or Zebulon they were in North Africa during the Punic/Phoenician Roman wars shalom and also when Jewdah was released out of captivity and was allowed to go home some stayed in Persia I believe I may be mixed up which empire but any ways a lot of converted Jews cane with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gtb Cries Out For Help Over Multiple Closure Of Accounts. / 9th NASS: Battle For Majority Leader In House Of Reps Begins / Can A Nigerian Village Look Like This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.