Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose (1989 Views)

There Is No Such Thing As Small D!ck, Only Wiiide Puxxy Exist. / How I Dump My Boyfriend Because Of Small D**k — Nigerian Lady Revealed / I Dated A Guy With An Abnormally Small D!ck And Here Is What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose by Oshatrends: 1:42am On Aug 12, 2017
http://www.oshatrends.com/lady-told-the-guy-she-was-about-to-have-sx-with-that-he-had-a-small-d/

Twitter user with the username (@Simplyrisque) , has revealed how she handled a case of a guy with a small D***.

She revealed as they were about to have s*x, she saw the guy had small D,.

so she quickly had to improvise by telling him her “Period was coming”.

The guy caught his sub and quickly messaged the girl in question.

See Photos below

http://www.oshatrends.com/lady-told-the-guy-she-was-about-to-have-sx-with-that-he-had-a-small-d/
Re: He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose by purem(m): 5:48am On Aug 12, 2017
OP no lie 4 me na u b d gel?

Re: He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose by Ghosttt(m): 7:50am On Aug 12, 2017
Hehehehehe this 1 yaff kill somboris self esteem
Re: He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose by ibkkk(f): 10:25am On Aug 12, 2017
Small kinni?
#runsoutofthread
grin
Re: He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose by Oshatrends: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Dick.. Ó jèrè I love mighty things
Re: He Had Small D***... Lady Disclose by Oshatrends: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Ghosttt:
Hehehehehe this 1 yaff kill somboris self esteem

Lol.. Your father big house � is small yo another man father house

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To This Lady / Itunes Gift Card! / Checkout This Gorgeous Lady With The Most Massive B@@bs Ever Seen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.