Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog (16345 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Blogger Laila Ijeoma Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by motherfucker: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2017
Princefrankie1:
I really don't visit that blog, but i will check it out. Its just that everybody is now into blogging. The number of blogs in Nigeria now is innumerable.

Nigerians can jump into everything and make it saturated. Lol

Anyway, more money to your bank account Laila.

Yes that's true BUT those who know how to pull traffic stand out.

If I want to start blogging, I will put 5Million aside for just that and in 4 months, I will become a brand. Yes, 4 months. And in no time I will pull traffic worth millions in page views.

What most people do not know is that it's all about TRAFFIC.

4 Likes

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2017
lailasblog?

narr, doesnt ring a bell.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Michael004: 7:59am On Aug 12, 2017
ZillionkingLInt:
Good ,Blogging is very profitable, especially in a country like Nigeria where we their is larger population,, once you can sign up for good affiliate programs then you are good to go to receive money every day, If you need an affordable WordPress website to money, Please check my signature I will build one for you and guide you through making money online with blog.. We are registered company @Zillion king Light International Limited. THANKS
How much will that cost me.?
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by feelgoodstuffs(m): 8:02am On Aug 12, 2017
Anything Nigerians hear say e dey bring money, dem dey jump into it, whether you know about it or not
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by TechPanda(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2017
helovesme:

You are right.

She blogged for several years using lailaikeji.com until she received sense and stopped.

Many people thought she was Linda's sister.

She has come a long way and remained consistent unlike Ladun Liadi.

Heheh, How Far Linda Ikeji's Sister, Laura?

Is She Still In The Ministry?

grin Me I Don Join Ohh, You're Free To Check My Small Blog www.techkibay.com
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by KingLander: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2017
Seun has already conquered
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by castrokins(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2017
How About GadgetCollege Imstead Of GadgetUniversity?

Just My Suggestion. Guess That'll Sound Better

Ebuka2016:
very soon my gadgets blog will go live on the internet. I've been working on it for close to a year now, and beliv me when i tell you that i have too much passion for gadgets (smartphones) and cars. I pray for God's blessings. I ask for your support Nairaland. You can support me by liking my facebook page www.facebook.com/gadgetuniversity

a big thank you in advance.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Princefrankie1(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2017
motherfucker:

If I want to start blogging, I will put 5Million aside for just that and in 4 months, I will become a brand. Yes, 4 months. And in no time I will pull traffic worth millions in page views.

You are right. That's the real deal.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by AbCompiler042: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2017
Blogging isn't easy at all. If you go in there just to make money, you'd be disappointed.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by joseo: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2017
happy birthday....llnp........more traffic to ur blog
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2017
motherfucker:

Money can't buy you organic traffic bro. Except you have contents that people are actually interested in.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Essentials1(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Ebuka2016:
very soon my gadgets blog will go live on the internet. I've been working on it for close to a year now, and beliv me when i tell you that i have too much passion for gadgets (smartphones) and cars. I pray for God's blessings. I ask for your support Nairaland. You can support me by liking my facebook page www.facebook.com/gadgetuniversity

a big thank you in advance.

You can get a 10k likes page for just N3,000 and you can build your traffic easily..

Contact me @ hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by HeWrites(m): 8:21am On Aug 12, 2017
motherfucker:

D only probleme i have is wanting to give up easily

TRAFFIC is the easiest for me
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Abbotp: 8:26am On Aug 12, 2017
Nice one.
However, she definitely enjoyed lots of privileges not enjoyed by many newbies.

Because she had a steady pay job, she could afford to advertise, buy traffic, etc.

Many upcoming chaps don't have that luxury for a start and are actually expecting their first major money to come from blogging!.

WELL, IF YOU NEED INSPIRATIONAL WRITEUPS, VISIT http://www.successsecrets01..com

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by motherfucker: 8:27am On Aug 12, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Money can't buy you organic traffic bro. Except you have contents that people are actually interested in.
tell that to Naij.com you think SEO works for everything?

I am talking about building a brand u are talking about SEO. We ain't on same lane.

2 Likes

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Wegowide(m): 8:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Yes blogging is about passion. I started www.wegowide.com not up to two months ago. I don't have up to 1k daily page views yet but am not bothered. I have seen two people who started with me but have ads all over there sites. So many people venture into blogging for the money. Though it favors some, the rest of the just drop out in search of greener pastures. The worst part of it all is that the level of plagiarism in the blogosphere is alarming. Anyway, more blessing my dear. Can't wait for my own break through
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2017
helovesme:

You are right.

She blogged for several years using lailaikeji.com until she received sense and stopped.

Many people thought she was Linda's sister.

She has come a long way and remained consistent unlike Ladun Liadi.

Where is Ladun? She used to be Linda's competitor.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Akalia(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2017
A piece of literature or a written material requires a touch of top-notch polishing, until it undergoes such refinement it is anything but a clever work of art. From my stable I offer professional proof-reading and editing services of all genres of written materials ( manuscripts, articles..). Don't worry about the rates I charge; it won't burn a hole in your pocket, lol. Reach me on gozicool@gmail.com for professional proof-reading and editing services.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by jamace(m): 8:53am On Aug 12, 2017
Don't call anything BEST simply because your star shine there. Stars vary. Many have failed in blogging while many others have shone like a million stars in banking. Time and chance happen to everything in life.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Johnnyessence(m): 8:59am On Aug 12, 2017
I could remember when someone introduced blogging to me last year, it was like hell then. I developed everything by myself till I got the google adsense. What I just see in blogging is patience. If you are more patient in blogging, you are good to go. In five months, google connect my website with adsense. And till today it is still showing. Even am working on the second blog too. Even everyone was surprised when I told them that google has approved my website. Well for more news check. www.pressnewsng.com.ng.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Ebukax(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2017
I have full blog for sale built on the WordPress platform it runs advert
And your daily income using the blog is around 30$ I can also create a blog for you on your name for a very cheap fee hit me up
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by successincentiv(m): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2017
Good that it worked for her.

But that doesn't mean that it will work for anyone else.

We still need bankers to take care of our blog money grin
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by CelestineC(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2017
sommyblaze:
Oya me too I want to start blogging oooo. But how lucrative is photography blogging

Every niche in blogging is lucrative, but depends on you the individual, how well you promote your blog, the type of contents you post etc

But judging by your signature, it appears you have passion in photography so that is great as this will help you in the long run...

How ever, you have to work hard as well

For your blogging tips and guides visit blogginglodge

Regards

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2017
If U Wan Start Blogging How Much U Suppose Get As In Cash, Aside Laptop
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by crazygod(m): 9:32am On Aug 12, 2017
This babe is prettier than aunty linda
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by homesteady(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2017
5 million per annum? She was earning 413K per month? I don't know why I don't believe sha
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by tushbobo(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2017
homesteady:
5 million per annum? She was earning 413K per month? I don't know why I don't believe sha

You've not seen those who earn 2 million Naira per month. 413k isn't as much as it seems. Moreover that's not what she will get after tax and other contributions are deducted.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by homesteady(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2017
tushbobo:

You've not seen those who earn 2 million Naira per month. 413k isn't as much as it seems. Move over that's not what she will get after tax and other contributions are deducted.

I know there are some really well paid positions in banks, I was just doubting if she had attained that position. According to the article, she was a banker for 10 years, so maybe she could have reached that position sha.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Inspire01:
Bloggers are grand children of Lai Mohammed
Hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha. This is the most Hilarious thing I've seen all day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? / Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Speed In Africa? / Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.