Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog (16344 Views)

Aminat Olajumoke Ajibola Amiloaded: "Blogging Is Not For The Feeble-minded" / Blogger Laila Ijeoma Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary / Laila Ijeoma Gives Scholarship To 6 Kids, Visits Them In Ogoja School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Spinojaja26: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
please I want to learn bloging, internet businesses i am ready to pay you can reach me on 08066532203
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by webincomeplus(m): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:

you people are quick to tag bloggers copy and paste but never consider the fact that without passionate people doing copy and paste, nairaland wouldnt be so popular. Most topics that hit front page are works of copy and paste people that you come here to trash talk. only a few original contents are on nairaland such as stories about cheating bf/gf, fictional story writers, and wailers threads.
Nairaland is a free-for-all forum where anyone can contribute anything pulled from anywhere. That's a hallmark of all online forums.

When you create a blog and call yourself a blogger, the original idea is for you to address things from a fresh perspective. There's nothing wrong with copying other people's information, adding your own opinion and turning them into something unique. Of course, most successful bloggers don't say new things; they only present already known things from a unique angle.

Have you ever wondered why some people buy 4 to 5 different newspapers daily, despite the fact that they would report the same news and events? It's because the readers love to read from different angles, and that's how professional blogging should be done.

Whoever can't stand out with his/her writing or ideas has no business with blogging! And it's no surprise that such people rarely succeed at it.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by webincomeplus(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Spinojaja26:
please I want to learn bloging, internet businesses i am ready to pay you can reach me on 08066532203
I can teach you all you need to know. But for a start, follow the link in my signature, and download the free ebook on the next page. That ebook will enlighten you about the basics of online business and how it works. After reading it, get in touch with me, and we can move on from there.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Emmysky(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Johnnyessence:
I could remember when someone introduced blogging to me last year, it was like hell then. I developed everything by myself till I got the google adsense. What I just see in blogging is patience. If you are more patient in blogging, you are good to go. In five months, google connect my website with adsense. And till today it is still showing. Even am working on the second blog too. Even everyone was surprised when I told them that google has approved my website. Well for more news check. www.pressnewsng.com.ng.
Getting Adsense approval isn't the issue, It's earning from it that's the biggie.
I can get Adsense approved with a 2 day old blog sef
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Essentials1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ebuka2016:

if the page you are talking about sir is only liked by real pple and has 10k likes like you said, then the fact that you are willing to sell it at just 3k is definitely something to be questioned. I dont really know who you are talking about sir. Am not a blogger yet. Am still working on the articles i'd be posting on my blog when i eventually start. But i already have a facebook page with just 86 likes or there about. I love your offer but i doubt your claim. Am supposed to. You shouldnt blame me for doubting.
Actually my original price was 5k, but since you are not a blogger yet you will not understand the hot competition that exists. I am also desperate to sell it because I need the money if not I could have kept the page for myself. I hope that you understand that desperation makes people sell something for even half the prize.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Essentials1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Spinojaja26:
if i were you i will first get a facebook page which is great for traffic (without traffic you wouldn't make a dime in blogging). I can help you with a facebook page with 10k likes for just N3000 contact me here hearts6055@gmail.com
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Essentials1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
Emmysky:
Getting Adsense approval isn't the issue, It's earning from it that's the biggie.
I can get Adsense approved with a 2 day old blog sef
how?
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:
Actually my original price was 5k, but since you are not a blogger yet you will not understand the hot competition that exists. I am also desperate to sell it because I need the money if not I could have kept the page for myself. I hope that you understand that desperation makes people sell something for even half the prize.
i understand sir and am considering a lot of things. Plx can i have the link to the page so i can take a look. Also, am worried about the posts i have right now in my own page, is there anyway i can transfer them? And pls does it mean buying a page requires the person also handle the original owner's facebook account? Like...one cannot go without the other? Is dia any way i can just move the page to my own facebook account?
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by michealdeco: 7:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ebuka2016:

you also need to send me an email so i can remember you.
mokpareke@gmail.com this is my email
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Essentials1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ebuka2016:

i understand sir and am considering a lot of things. Plx can i have the link to the page so i can take a look. Also, am worried about the posts i have right now in my own page, is there anyway i can transfer them? And pls does it mean buying a page requires the person also handle the original owner's facebook account? Like...one cannot go without the other? Is dia any way i can just move the page to my own facebook account?

Okay let me clear it up...

When you buy the page, you can change the page name and merge it with your own page... When merging you can tick the option to keep you page on top (This means that your orginal page and all the posts will stay.. The posts from the other page you bought will vanish and only the likes from the page you bought will be added to the original page..

When you buy the page, I will make you an admin in and then I will delete myself from the admin section.. That way I will never exist in the page anymore and it will be all yours...

I have cleaned up the page of all posts to make it fresh.. I have some buyers already, but this is not a case of first come first serve and that is why I am still considering you.

https://web.facebook.com/Kenz-Ban-1761969447431050/
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by michealdeco: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ebuka2016:

I won't advice you to buy a page

Open one for urself

Make effort for people to like it

Engage ur audience

Pages like correct bro, correct bae , yabaleft started from scratch and grew up
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Emmysky(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Essentials1:
how?
I have my ways.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
michealdeco:
I won't advice you to buy a page

Open one for urself

Make effort for people to like it

Engage ur audience

Pages like correct bro, correct bae , yabaleft started from scratch and grew up
thanks for the advice bro. I have a page already but so far, ie after 6 months, i have 86 likes. I think it will take a really looong time and a lot of stress to hit that 10k likes. I can take all that stress away by just paying 3k. Plz why do you think that it is beta to build a page from the scratch than just buy one?
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
michealdeco:
mokpareke@gmail.com this is my email
ok bro
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by michealdeco: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ebuka2016:

thanks for the advice bro. I have a page already but so far, ie after 6 months, i have 86 likes. I think it will take a really looong time and a lot of stress to hit that 10k likes. I can take all that stress away by just paying 3k. Plz why do you think that it is beta to build a page from the scratch than just buy one?
I did ponz| when it started newly

And I see ponz| admin buying groups and end up not being patronized

But if u think u are up to the task

Check the page and if it satisfies ur need then buy it over
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
michealdeco:

I did ponz| when it started newly

And I see ponz| admin buying groups and end up not being patronized

But if u think u are up to the task

Check the page and if it satisfies ur need then buy it over
sir, you cant compare this with ponzi na, both are different. I dnt think dia would ever be a time when pple would stop using gadgets. If this is the only thing you have against this page sir, den i dont really see a reason why i should not go ahead with buying it.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by michealdeco: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ebuka2016:

sir, you cant compare this with ponzi na, both are different. I dnt think dia would ever be a time when pple would stop using gadgets. If this is the only thing you have against this page sir, den i dont really see a reason why i should not go ahead with buying it.
ok
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by motherfucker: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2017
Ebuka2016:

5 million naira is too much my broda. Blogging does not require such huge amount. Just 100k or at most 150k is enof if you want the blog to be very top notch.
you are wrong bro. That's just the basics.

Naij.com spent more than that to get to where they are today rapidly. It means you have not been following the dynamics of blogosphere.

You should ask me how I wish to use that 5Million and I mean moving shiitzz faster.

I know how everything works BUT I wouldn't have the time to sit my ass to get the job done. I can set up a blog in 30 minutes if I want.

So, what would I do? I will hire hands to run everything for me while I take daily updates of what's happening.

I will need 1 person to do the writing and posting.

I will need another person to do the posting on the blog and other social media handle, ranging from Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.

I will make banner ads and post them offline. Hire freelance reporters to interview people on videos.

Now here is another thing.

I will pay for ads on facebook to grow my fan page into a million fans and also drive traffic to my blog. Posting witty and funny videos, contents and all that.

Our contents will be mainly controversial, graphic and so much viral contents. No faster way to get Nigerians commenting than this and we wouldn't miss religious and ethnic incline contents too smiley

I will do something similar to what lailai did, riding on the back of a known brand as a start and the branch of to create mine smiley

Actually, the 5Million is enough to escalate things and the reason is make things FASTER! If you want money NOW, ADVERTISE!

Also, I am not doing any of these because I I to depend on Google adsense... BUT to attract big brands and make them pay. At the peak of everything, I will make that money back in one month.

NaijaLoaded CEO is building his house on Banana Island as I type this. Yeah, he mentioned it on facebook some days ago but took it down.

That guy did more offline promotions than you can imagine. This was before facebook came into existence in Nigeria. He paid for banner ads, engage schools and so many things you can imagine.

Bro, either way, I am not talking about sitting behind PC to posting BUT doing some real shitsss... be more offline/outgoing than siting behind PC.

There is money online when you sit behind your pc BUT there is more money to be had/made when you go offline and engage REAL people.

As I type this, by God's grace, I will be making my first biggest pay in one blow before this year ends BECAUSE I decided to GO OUTSIDE and make things happen. Trust me, I won't stop after this. Though the deal is slowed down due to some challenges as a result of the economy BUT I am willing to wait as long as client has been assuring us they will do the deal and often call us to assure us as well. And, this deal is the pivot or fulcrum or leverage NEEDED to close 2 other deals with earlier contacted clients because it will serve as PROOF that we are REAL. It's our first venture and so we made mistake with the first 2 but we aren't willing to lost out completely.

I am going to replicate the success on other ideas after this.

150k is if you are gonna do all the blog works yourself but 5M if you wanna hire hands and make things run faster. There is a stage you will reach in life and you wouldn't have time to do everything. Besides REAL entrepreneurs do not do things themselves--They hire hands to run their ideas, while they explore other ventures.

Hope you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by CosmicJames(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
webincomeplus:

Nairaland is a free-for-all forum where anyone can contribute anything pulled from anywhere. That's a hallmark of all online forums.

When you create a blog and call yourself a blogger, the original idea is for you to address things from a fresh perspective. There's nothing wrong with copying other people's information, adding your own opinion and turning them into something unique. Of course, most successful bloggers don't say new things; they only present already known things from a unique angle.

Have you ever wondered why some people buy 4 to 5 different newspapers daily, despite the fact that they would report the same news and events? It's because the readers love to read from different angles, and that's how professional blogging should be done.

Whoever can't stand out with his/her writing or ideas has no business with blogging! And it's no surprise that such people rarely succeed at it.
Very correct. Blogging is more of a personal thing while forum is more of general thing.
Is easy to make a forum pupolar due to it's concept than a blog.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
motherfucker:

Naij.com spent more than that to get to where they are today rapidly. It means you have not been following the dynamics of blogosphere.

You should ask me how I wish to use that 5Million and I mean moving shiitzz faster.

I know how everything works BUT I wouldn't have the time to sit my ass to get the job done. I can set up a blog in 30 minutes if I want.

So, what would I do? I will hire hands to run everything for me while I take daily updates of what's happening.

I will need another person to do the posting on the blog and other social media handle, ranging from Facebook,Twitter and Instagram.

I will make banner ads and post them offline. Hire freelance reporters to interview people on videos.

I will pay for ads on facebook to grow my fan page into a million fans and also drive traffic to my blog. Posting witty and funny videos, contents and all that.

Our contents will be mainly controversial, graphic and so much viral contents. No faster way to get Nigerians commenting than this and we wouldn't miss religious and ethnic incline contents too smiley

I will do something similar to what lailai did, riding on the back of a known brand as a start and the branch of to create mine smiley

Actually, the 5Million is enough to escalate things and the reason is make things FASTER! If you want money NOW, ADVERTISE!

Also, I am not doing any of these because I I to depend on Google adsense... BUT to attract big brands and make them pay. At the peak of everything, I will make that money back in one month.

NaijaLoaded CEO is building his house on Banana Island as I type this. Yeah, he mentioned it on facebook some days ago but took it down.

That guy did more offline promotions than you can imagine. This was before facebook came into existence in Nigeria. He paid for banner ads, engage schools and so many things you can imagine.

Bro, either way, I am not talking about sitting behind PC to posting BUT doing some real shitsss... be more offline/outgoing than siting behind PC.

There is money online when you sit behind your pc BUT there is more money to be had/made when you go offline and engage REAL people.

As I type this, by God's grace, I will be making my first biggest pay in one blow before this year ends BECAUSE I decided to GO OUTSIDE and make things happen. Trust me, I won't stop after this. Though the deal is slowed down due to some challenges as a result of the economy BUT I am willing to wait as long as client has been assuring us they will do the deal and often call us to assure us as well. And, this deal is the pivot or fulcrum or leverage NEEDED to close 2 other deals with earlier contacted clients because it will serve as PROOF that we are REAL. It's our first venture and so we made mistake with the first 2 but we aren't willing to lost out completely.

150k is if you are gonna do all the blog works yourself but 5M if you wanna hire hands and make things run faster. There is a stage you will reach in life and you wouldn't have time to do everything. Besides REAL entrepreneurs do not do things themselves--They hire hands to run their ideas, while they explore other ventures.

Hope you get it now?
i got it completely bro. Well blogging is real bizness, and like every other bizness, you have to use money to chase money. No two ways about that. In my own case, am doing the whole stuff myself partly because i dnt have the money to pay pple and because i want to make sure everything looks exactly as i want it. Apart from the designing and hosting aspects though which somehow, am partly involved in. Can i have the link to ur website? Let me just take a peep
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by solutionarena: 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
we are pleased to introduce our webhosting flex plan suitable for blogging and lots more comes with unlimited features and more... check Image attached for more details

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by deturla: 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
motherfucker:

Hope you get it now?

Touché

This is so spot on!

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by kabaka1: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ebuka2016:

thanks a lot bro. No one has ever encouraged me dis way since i started this. I have always been getting the motivation i need from myself, then pple's success stories. nothing good comes easy. There have been periods when i had wanted to just quit, but i had always pulled myself together and continued. No worry when this blog starts i will just pm you. Thanks for the encouragement.

yes, nothing good comes easy. one of the keys to success or failure is how u handled those difficult times in ur endeavour. Also do ur research well on those who failed and those who have succeeded as bloggers in naija. understanding their paths to success or failure will help carve ur own pat

Good luck and hope to see ur blog blooming soonest
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2017
kabaka1:

yes, nothing good comes easy. one of the keys to success or failure is how u handled those difficult times in ur endeavour. Also do ur research well on those who failed and those who have succeeded as bloggers in naija. understanding their paths to success or failure will help carve ur own pat

Good luck and hope to see ur blog blooming soonest
thanks bro.
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by zarutello: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
We bring ur ideas to life....

From Web app development to the hosting and making its presence feasible online using online marketing.

For:
Web design
Web dev
Digital marketing

Contant : 08022147448(whatsap/call)
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Afrishoppa: 10:35pm On Sep 01, 2017
sommyblaze:
Oya me too I want to start blogging oooo. But how lucrative is photography blogging

Why not have a stock photo website instead, start by taking unique pics and sell them.

1 Like

Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by sommyblaze(m): 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2017
Afrishoppa:

Why not have a stock photo website instead, start by taking unique pics and sell them.

Wow... Thanks for that insight... How do I go about it?
Re: Blogging Is A More Lucrative Job Than Banking – Laila Ijeoma, CEO, Lailasblog by Afrishoppa: 1:59am On Sep 03, 2017
sommyblaze:

Wow... Thanks for that insight... How do I go about it?

African themes pics. Get a good camera, take unique pics, search Google and have an idea.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Website Shows "Blank 1" White Screen - Am I Attacked? / Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Speed In Africa? / Mentality Of Nigerians When You Ask Them To Visit Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.