Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS) (34433 Views)

NFF Mourns Samuel Okwaraji 30 Years After Passing (photos) / Emenike Displays Ojukwu, Okwaraji, Yekini, Keshi's Pictures In His Mansion / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji 29 Years Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS) by naptu2: 1:03am On Aug 13, 2017
Ashibelieve:
Wait, I know its not true, but I strongly believe there was a match between Nigeria and India that has a bit of that fetishness if not why is India not playing football as such?

India plays football. They are the South Asian champions. It's just that they are not very good at it. They've only qualified for the World Cup once (by default) and they withdrew on that occassion. They hadly qualify for the Asian Championship.

Indians number 1 sport is cricket, not football, but they also play football. Many Nigerians have played in the Indian football league.
Re: Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS) by paulynpen(m): 6:50am On Aug 13, 2017
Razzaq007:

wow, brothers, I think we are on the sane page, am happy to see this kind of message..... we are being deceived year in year out, all under the umbrella of "Leaders of Tomorrow" I think we need to talk more bro.
Yea I am eager to meet you people
Thanks
Re: Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 28 Years After (PHOTOS) by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Late Samuel Okwaraji died in August.
But we still in July!
Take note.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection / Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.